Online Shopping At Sasa

Guest confusedface

Guest anythingbutrandom

I ordered before(bought about 6 items) and although it took them about a week to ship out, all my items arrived in good condition. But I noticed that some of the products that are claimed to be made/popular in certain countries(especially Japan) are false and that it's misleading. Otherwise, I think it's a great place to get your asian branded cosmetic goods! 

I just placed another order and I'm also hoping this one goes well too. :) 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananasashimi

I've received my SaSa order today!!!

• I live in Canada. Montreal, Quebec. (I WAS NOT CHARGED FOR TAXES AT ALL, and my total order ended up to $125.00)
  • They dispatched my order on Sept. 14, and I received it on Sept. 19. It took 3 business days, even though their website stated 5-7! SO. QUICK.
  • I had expedited shipping for $8 due to the event. You can get free standard shipping too, but I upgraded. (WHICH IS STILL ON!!!)
  • Their packaging was godly. Bubble wrapped everything meticulously, and filled the empty spots with little styrofoam pieces shaped like E's.

I LOVE SASA W/ EXPEDITED SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't speak for standard shipping however.

Highly highly recommend it! laugh.gifwub.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mmso128

I've bought from them before.  I guess I was unlucky because when I bought stuff it was when they were moving warehouses.  So it took over a month (yes, an entire month!) to get the stuff.  During the wait, I called and emailed, but no one responded.  I complained and they offered me a 20% off coupon for my next purchase.  The boxes came a little smushed.  They are legit and are very big in Hong Kong, but for international customers, they could use some improvements.  Big selection though.

The Jeju Volcanic Mask is NEVER in stock!!

I think I camped for several days at one point to make sure it was in stock, and FINALLY it WAS.

Then literally like 15 minutes later, I refreshed the page and it was back to being OUT OF STOCK.

Now I never see it in stock. Like ever.

I know it's a popular item that runs out of stock regularly, but goddamn it it's impossible to catch it.

If some people are getting charged customs, they should really consider marking the packages as "sample" or "gift" like what G-market does. It's not 100% guaranteed you won't get charged, but it does help reduce the chances by A LOT.

Guest my-pink-ribbon

I just made an order yesterday and I made a mistake by just clicking to pay with paypal. On my paypal account the transaction is pending because I use debt...But on my Sasa account my order doesn't appear on the order history. I'm worried... :( is it normal to have an order not appear in order history? Btw, this is my first time ordering from Sasa.

• 3 months later...
Guest ih1009

They recently had their free shipping event worldwide, I live and Canada so I upgraded mine to expedited shipping for just $8. They're very very reliable and trusted. But to the Canadians who ordered from Sasa, how many of you have been charged taxes/fees, and how much? Please include your province/city too!

I had a ten dollar coupon so I used it to buy some stuff, my order came up to $270, but I was charged almost $40 for customs. I thought it was only me, but today my friend said they charged her $48 customs for her $350 order. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. Its ridiculous to pay that much. In the past I've ordered similar amounts, but I've never been charged once.

Guest gracefacee

I just ordered from them last week, a facial wash and a face cream. the facial wash wasnt closed properly so it was leaking everywhere and it even made the color of the print on the face cream fade.... kinda annoying :/ i also read somewhere that they only allow positive comments cause this girl bought something that didn't work and she wrote an honest review and it got denied.. she wrote a positive one for another item and it got approved -____- *rant* LOL

Guest bbpanida

I like them. I ran into a small problem for the first time on their site the other day. It was resolved quickly though.

Little advice from my experience is to contact sasa throug Facebook if u run into any problems. otherwise, great service.

Guest AS1AND0LL

I've ordered there once and it was fast and efficient.. really good skincare products that I don't see elsewhere since I live in the States :)

Guest chocolatemoose

I had a ten dollar coupon so I used it to buy some stuff, my order came up to $270, but I was charged almost $40 for customs. I thought it was only me, but today my friend said they charged her $48 customs for her $350 order. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. Its ridiculous to pay that much. In the past I've ordered similar amounts, but I've never been charged once.

I made a purchase of $186 to the USA in 2010 and I was not subjected to any custom fees.  You need to make sure if your country is subject to custom fees.  Parcels over $200 USD in the USA would be subjected to custom fees. Under $200 USD, they usually won't look at it.  Austrailia around Au 259 i believe, while the UK has stricter regulations, pretty much any purchase over 36 pounds or something. It probably would have been best to make several separate transactions for your $270 order.

Guest Flicksityy

Living on an isolated island (aka Australia); I've never really had much of a choice in terms of online beauty stores. And with $6 USD normal flat rate shipping, the occasional free shipping and orders that arrive within 2 weeks...What more could I ask for?

Guest mario2012

i dont do online shopping at SaSa. I think the shipping costs to USA is really expensive and thats not worth the money. I always ask my family or friends who go on holiday in Asia if they want to buy some cosmetics for me! I always make a wishlist and give it to them so they know what i exactly want:)

Guest chocolatemoose

So far I have only had good experiences with Sasa!! I just ordered at Sasa for the second time, first time was back in 2010. I ordered on Monday, the order was placed on Wednesday, I just got my package this morning!! I hope that I will never have problems with them. I always order around USD $180-189 to avoid any fees that may occur.The only thing is that I would always have to buy around USD150-180 in a single order if they don't have a promotion for free expedited shipping. But there is soo much that I want!! I usually only buy the sheet masks. The sheet masks in the Asian boutiques here only have My Beauty Diary, My Scheming and some japanese ones. It is much cheaper to buy them at sasa and there are more brands and more varieties plus great discounts!!  I cannot afford the shisheido and skii ones from macys or bloomies yet so I must resort to Sasa for these. 

I was also in Hong Kong last year, they are a huge chain. They have a store in every single mall. And they have one in every corner in Mong Kok. 

Guest -forever-

I ordered from them a few years ago, and it's trustworthy. Although It does arrives pretty slow and the shipping is expensive.

I wouldn't really order from them again, unless they have  a really good deal on some masks or something. oh and free shipping! :)

Guest jenjen_

So far I have only had good experiences with Sasa!! I just ordered at Sasa for the second time, first time was back in 2010. I ordered on Monday, the order was placed on Wednesday, I just got my package this morning!! I hope that I will never have problems with them. I always order around USD $180-189 to avoid any fees that may occur.The only thing is that I would always have to buy around USD150-180 in a single order if they don't have a promotion for free expedited shipping. But there is soo much that I want!! I usually only buy the sheet masks. The sheet masks in the Asian boutiques here only have My Beauty Diary, My Scheming and some japanese ones. It is much cheaper to buy them at sasa and there are more brands and more varieties plus great discounts!!  I cannot afford the shisheido and skii ones from macys or bloomies yet so I must resort to Sasa for these. 

I was also in Hong Kong last year, they are a huge chain. They have a store in every single mall. And they have one in every corner in Mong Kok. 

On our Canadian post-office website, it says our imported goods must be under $20CDN to not receive customs charges and tax fees =____________=... that's just ridiculous. PST (5%) for those living in Quebec, Manitoba and Saskatchewan and HST (12%) for those living in British Columbia, Ontario, Nova Scotia, etc. PLUS another $8.50 PER item for handling fees. Omg... ridic... and Gifts must be under $60CDN =_= . I wish to move to States..... 

Guest Sophi.e*

I've ordered twice from sasa, both times under $100 and never been charged customs/duty. I live in toronto and on average it takes about two weeks for me to get my package, using standard delivery. I only order when they do free shipping promotions, which is quite happens quite often and I've been happy with everything so far ! I get all my skincare products now from sasa

Guest jimmyrodrics

Even i love online shopping....This is the best way to shop as it is hassle free and fuel efficient too..lolz

Archived