Online Shopping At Sasa

Guest confusedface

Guest soiia

Has anyone been charged customs and duties tax when buying from Sasa and shipping to Canada?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chocolate_Truffle

Not sure if I have heard of this site before but I am always on the lookout for new shopping websites so I will check this one out. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is old but if anyone could answer please? When i'm browsing stuff in Sasa, some products have a pink icon with an [O], does that mean the product is out of stock? sweatingbullets.gif

Guest whizzer's_rose

There's this brand that I've been looking for in their website- Catalina Geo. I can't seem to find it. It'd be a long time for me to go back to HK. I wish I had millions so that I can bring Sasa here.

@chaigyaru Ohh i see thanks!

Btw the shipping there is so expensive... $18?...really? -_- the other day it was at $15....don't understand why they change it all of a sudden. But $15 is still expensive.

and I've read so many bad reviews about them. They say they have horrible customer service, that sometimes they take forever to ship the items, or then they send the wrong items, or they send it expired!. Who knows if the reason they sell most things so cheap is because their items are about to expire or something... o_o

and I wanted to try out this skincare brand "Yanwaili" but all of the products are out of stock and no other website sells them =/ oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SayTeenie

Hey everyone! I just made my first purchase from Sasa. I received the email with my dispatch number but for some reason, I've been trying for a day and can't track my order? 

Also, my order isn't listed under "Order History" in my account.

Is this normal? o.O

Guest Shannice

I purchased items from Sasa two-three weeks ago for the very first time and my package came last Friday with all the items I ordered. I so far haven't experienced anything negative; though, the items that are 'Out of Stock' makes me curious because it takes a long time for them to restock the items... :huh:

Hey everyone! I just made my first purchase from Sasa. I received the email with my dispatch number but for some reason, I've been trying for a day and can't track my order? 

Also, my order isn't listed under "Order History" in my account.

Is this normal? o.O

I'm still waiting for mine too, and I ordered a few days ago. I think sometimes it just takes time for the post office to update the tracking info, not Sasa. This is my first order too though, but I'm really not worried because personally I haven't heard anything negative about this place, and popular bloggers I follow all use Sasa.com without negative feedback :)

Guest SayTeenie

Thanks for the responses! It's just this is the first time I'm unable to track my package so it worries me a bit. It's been two days and I still can't track it unsure.gif

Also, I'm from California, US. Does anyone know if I would have to sign for package? Or would they leave it on my doorstep?

Guest strawberri59

ordering online from them isn't that great.

my friend and i tried to order from them recently, and after trying to pay with credit card, it still didn't go through.

as well, ALOT of their items aren't in stock because their website is not up to date.

• 1 month later...
Guest dongbang_x3

Has anyone contacted their customer service before? I want to cancel my order but it seems like I need a phone card in order to make that call -__-"

• 1 month later...
Guest bananasashimi

They recently had their free shipping event worldwide, I live and Canada so I upgraded mine to expedited shipping for just $8. They're very very reliable and trusted. But to the Canadians who ordered from Sasa, how many of you have been charged taxes/fees, and how much? Please include your province/city too!

Guest makikame8

They recently had their free shipping event worldwide, I live and Canada so I upgraded mine to expedited shipping for just $8. They're very very reliable and trusted. But to the Canadians who ordered from Sasa, how many of you have been charged taxes/fees, and how much? Please include your province/city too!

I'm from Montreal (Quebec City). I bought products for 120$ on SaSa. The shipping was free, but I had to pay 42$ in taxes. I was really pissed off! Is it the same amount in other Canadian provinces?

Guest bananasashimi

I'm from Montreal (Quebec City). I bought products for 120$ on SaSa. The shipping was free, but I had to pay 42$ in taxes. I was really pissed off! Is it the same amount in other Canadian provinces?

Ahhh, I live in Montreal as well! My grand total was $125.00... NOT looking forward to taxes :'(

Archived