[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

blue84

ok, dream is dream.Let's everything happen naturally. Although we support, maybe Lee Dong Wook only like girls who younger than him...................Kim Sun Ah will marry with the man who older than her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My last comment in this thread because I know Tango couple can't become a real couple......So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right but we can still dream on ...........

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arashi76

Hahaha, I actually found it cute. Boom teasing his hyung and senior in the military.  I think what Wookie simply meant was that Taeyeon is his favorite member. But a crush ain't so bad -- she's cute, aegyo and all.

It is my humble opinion, however, that the little crush he has on miss SNSD is nothing compared to "what's going on" between him and KSA nim. Whether it's really close friendship, intense flirtation or something else, I mean, how is one to characterize cryptic, loaded and meaningful me2day messages seemingly made in response to each other, right? :rolleyes:

Thanks for those comforting words.  Hehe.  You see, this is the reason why I refrain shipping actors who star together.  When I watch a drama, I don't look up to the actor's personal information / interview.  I can get emotionally attached to them and gets very affected when they don't end up together.  But I can't help it with these 2.  Sigh.  I hope it doesn't matter to him that Suna is 6 years older....

Guest incarnadine

Ladies, ladies. Hold your horses.

It's actually not a very big deal. The translated articles on Wookie's Strong Heart "appearance" (via phone call to him by Boom) simply state that when Boom called up Wookie, he told him that SNSD members were there. When Wookie was asked who his favorite member was, he said it's Taeyeon. Proceeding to prank him, Sunny got on the phone with Wookie and pretended she was Taeyeon. As for how their conversation went, read it here >>

Actor Lee Dong Wook got pranked by Sunny

Actor Lee Dong Wook enamored by Taeyeon

If you will read how their conversation went, it sounded like Wookie was like an older brother speaking to his younger tween sister, and not like a googly-eyed boy giddily talking to his crush. I mean, cmon :rolleyes: He sounded very gentle and patronizing, even, saying how he likes all of SNSD's songs especially Taeyeon's solos, and how he even accepted her dinner proposal in an honorific manner. Get what I'm saying?

So really, he was set up to fall for the prank. ;)

Thanks for those comforting words.  Hehe.  You see, this is the reason why I refrain shipping actors who star together.  When I watch a drama, I don't look up to the actor's personal information / interview.  I can get emotionally attached to them and gets very affected when they don't end up together.  But I can't help it with these 2.  Sigh.  I hope it doesn't matter to him that Suna is 6 years older....

Actually, based on all the interactions of Wookie with his previous female co-stars, it appears that he gets along better with women some years older than him. He also did say in previous interviews that intellect and confidence are usually what he looks for in a woman, and I guess most women who carry those qualities happen to be older than him. ^_^

Guest dini1010

ok, dream is dream.Let's everything happen naturally. Although we support, maybe Lee Dong Wook only like girls who younger than him...................Kim Sun Ah will marry with the man who older than her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My last comment in this thread because I know Tango couple can't become a real couple......So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i read and understand correctly one article posted by incarnadine at LDW's thread after his SBS Power FM radio show, he said that his ideal type is Lee Young Ae, and she's 10 years older than him. But now its Kim Sun Ah and she's 6 years older right..So the possibility of them being together is there..Like someone said it's ok to dream..hehe..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit ~~ my bad..not his ideal but right now KIm Sun Ah the most beautiful to him..good enough for me. :)

~~~

Guest donnapie

About the Taeyeon interview, remember guys that almost all actors who enter military service seek comfort from girl group members because they are so desperately lonely for female companionship and they're the easiest ideals to crush on since they're most visible and they do more shows for the troops rather than real actresses.

Also, Boom's interview is pre-taped and has been filmed for quite a long time already so i doubt if this is anything more than LDW being a fanboy over Taeyeon than anything else.

If this is really the case and people are perceiving that he wants to date her and he means to take it furrther, then probably all other actors who went out of the army and who were asked the same questions would also be now dating all members of KARA, SNSD, FX or 2ne1.

Just sayin'...

Also in his radio interview today, Lee Dong Wook said that he finds Lee Young Ae and Kate Moss very beautiful but that at this moment it is Sun Ah that's most beautiful to him, HIS Lee Yeon Jae.

Diplomatic or not, i love how he put in Sun Ah's name in that equation rather than just referring to her by her characters name.  He could have just easily said Yeon Jae if he's doing fanservice but he just had to mention her name right then and there.

(And to think the interviewer, didn't even ask him about anything pertaining to Scent of  A woman or KSA!)

Nuff said!

Guest alder282

About the Taeyeon interview, remember guys that almost all actors who enter military service seek comfort from girl group members because they are so desperately lonely for female companionship and they're the easiest ideals to crush on since they're most visible and they do more shows for the troops rather than real actresses.

Also, Boom's interview is pre-taped and has been filmed for quite a long time already so i doubt if this is anything more than LDW being a fanboy over Taeyeon than anything else.

If this is really the case and people are perceiving that he wants to date her and he means to take it furrther, then probably all other actors who went out of the army and who were asked the same questions would also be now dating all members of KARA, SNSD, FX or 2ne1.

Just sayin'...

Also in his radio interview today, Lee Dong Wook said that he finds Lee Young Ae and Kate Moss very beautiful but that at this moment it is Sun Ah that's most beautiful to him, HIS Lee Yeon Jae.[/.

or not, i love how he put in Sun Ah's name in that equation rather than just referring to her by her characters name.  He could have just easily said Yeon Jae if he's doing fanservice but he just had to mention her name right then and there.

(And to think the interviewer, didn't even ask him about anything pertaining to Scent of  A woman or KSA!)

Nuff said!

Thank you!! My heart was so sad when I read that he has a crush in someone else, now after your explanation I feel better. I watched part of his movie La dolce vita and he was totally acting in this drama, even the scenes on the bed for me were normal but in SOAW every single part were ldw and KSA were together they just glow there is this light around them that just made them look perfect!! I'm still have faith in them!!!

Guest donnapie

Thank you!! My heart was so sad when I read that he has a crush in someone else, now after your explanation I feel better. I watched part of his movie La dolce vita and he was totally acting in this drama, even the scenes on the bed for me were normal but in SOAW every single part were ldw and KSA were together they just glow there is this light around them that just made them look perfect!! I'm still have faith in them!!!

No worries.... :)

Just like i said in the SOAW thread, it is really something not worth worrying over because obviously Wookie was just issuing a standard answer to a standard question that is commonly asked to all of those actors discharged from Miltary Service.

Normally, when actors are just discharged for MS and they are on phone patch or they themselves guest on variety shows, they are almost always asked who their crushes are in the army and the standard answer would be a girl group member.  Almost everyone that went on Strong Heart or Happy Together or any of these variety shows give such answers but its more of a fanboy admiration brought about by the isolation and loneliness of being cooped up in camp rather than something they want to take further.

I'm just saying that the issue is just normally blown way out of proportion because of how the media phrase their headlines to sell the loveline between the actor and his supposed crush...

For Chun Jung Myung it's UEE, for Seo Ji Suk it's SNSD's Jessica, for Kim Jae Won it's a girl from Rainbow and so on and so forth, that's why i'm saying that if this is really a crush in the truest sense of the word, then all these actors would all be dating these girl group members right about now and almost all of them will be taken.

Just sayin'...

Also in his radio interview today, Lee Dong Wook said that he finds Lee Young Ae and Kate Moss very beautiful but that at this moment it is Sun Ah that's most beautiful to him, HIS Lee Yeon Jae.

Diplomatic or not, i love how he put in Sun Ah's name in that equation rather than just referring to her by her characters name.  He could have just easily said Yeon Jae if he's doing fanservice but he just had to mention her name right then and there.

Nuff said!

I very much agree. He could have just said " His Leo Yeon Jae"  if he was just purely doing a fan service, but Sun ah is primary in his statement.

Guest arashi76

I very much agree. He could have just said " His Leo Yeon Jae"  if he was just purely doing a fan service, but Sun ah is primary in his statement.

I hope someone could translate the whole radio interview, I'm really curious as to how it turned out. 

It would have been a lot better if he said "My kim sun ah", my heart would have really exploded.  But I'm still happy with his answer.  Hope Sun ah invites Dong Wook to her premiere night...

Guest alder282

There is something else I want to add, all the videos that I had seen with KSA I did not see that much touching or familiarity between her and her male actor and with LDW they both were touching each other always and the tango in episode 8 it was the second time in K-dramas that I see so much intimacy between actors ( LTM was the first one) their bodies just were too much immerse and even that the tango supposed to be dance like that she did not dance in CH in the same way, there were like a hand distance between bodies, no intimacy.

arashi76

Hope Sun ah invites Dong Wook to her premiere night...

Hi arashi. Besides. LDW, hope that she'll invite HB (if he's off for a break), Gong Yoo, JIS

and her football star friend and DH too. And they will all turn up during that premiere. That would

be nice. Hey, did I leave out anyone? I left CSW out as he's already married. Hahaha ......

About that tango. I noticed that LDW really pulled Suna towards him and they were so close -

face to face too. During her 2 dances with Dr Poopypants, you can notice a distance between them -

no body contact at all.

Guest incarnadine

No worries.... :)

Just like i said in the SOAW thread, it is really something not worth worrying over because obviously Wookie was just issuing a standard answer to a standard question that is commonly asked to all of those actors discharged from Miltary Service.

Normally, when actors are just discharged for MS and they are on phone patch or they themselves guest on variety shows, they are almost always asked who their  crushes are in the army and the standard answer would be a girl group  member.  Almost everyone that went on Strong Heart or Happy Together or  any of these variety shows give such answers but its more of a fanboy  admiration brought about by the isolation and loneliness of being cooped up in camp rather than something they want to take further.

I'm just saying that the issue is just normally blown way out of  proportion because of how the media phrase their headlines to sell the  loveline between the actor and his supposed crush...

For Chun Jung Myung it's UEE, for Seo Ji Suk it's SNSD's Jessica, for  Kim Jae Won it's a girl from Rainbow and so on and so forth, that's why  i'm saying that if this is really a crush in the truest sense of the  word, then all these actors would all be dating these girl group members  right about now and almost all of them will be taken.

Couldn't agree more. 

Now that that's over and done with... can we move over to more important matters? Like, erm... SunWook? tongue.gif keke.

I echo the sentiment here that Wookie should come to Kim Sun Ah's movie premiere to support her!

Guest arashi76

Hi arashi. Besides. LDW, hope that she'll invite HB (if he's off for a break), Gong Yoo, JIS

and her football star friend and DH too. And they will all turn up during that premiere. That would

be nice. Hey, did I leave out anyone? I left CSW out as he's already married. Hahaha ......

About that tango. I noticed that LDW really pulled Suna towards him and they were so close -

face to face too. During her 2 dances with Dr Poopypants, you can notice a distance between them -

no body contact at all.

Haha!  That would be a big party if everyone arrived.  I wonder if Hyun Bin watched SOAW while inside his camp?

How was LDW with his other co-stars (behind the scenes and on cam)?  I wasn't able to watch his old dramas (My girl, La Dolce, Partner) so I don't really know if he was sweet / comfortable only to Suna or he was just naturally sweet.

Really can't forget those tango scenes, so hot!

Guest donnapie

13160113112011091423423.jpg

A picture from the wrap party

On the other hand, this picture is being linked together in DC GALL

86721868.jpg

I presume it was because during Dong Wook’s interview, Sun Ah was already in the same premises or in the same building when the party was still at 6?

I need some confirmation STAT.

1111ox.jpg

Guest donnapie

I just gotta say and gotta tell you guys that i am seriously fangirling as of the moment.

Apparently, Sunah and Wookie just flew into my home country today to have some serious vacation time and R&R with the rest of the SOAW crew and they will only be going back to Korea on the 19th!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THIS IS EPISODE 15, THE JEJU HONEYMOON TRUE STORY!

Seriously, somebody needs to stalk them but on the other hand, i think it’s better to give them some privacy…

By all that is holy.  This news? I think i just flatlined

(And these BTS pics are not helping any)

17.jpg

60655046201109151311512504654012363_000.jpg

60655046201109151308392701292860296_000.jpg

60655046201109151319121923542941397_000.jpg

60655046201109151321358784767175814_000.jpg

Guest donnapie

So is everybody all calm now from the serious spazzing because of Sun Ah and Wookie's trip today to the Philippines with Hyorim, Ki Joon and the rest of the Scent of a Woman crew for some vacation today?

4 days and 3 nights! That's quite a lot of time to get even closer.  Love Sunah's outfit at the airport.

20110915131608165990869.jpg

Wookie posted a picture on his me2day when they were about to board...

actor_wook_1316084748_51359.jpg?type=w500

And Sun Ah posted this on her me2day at about the same time too with these words...

sunnys_scent_1316083640_12884.jpg?type=w500

“Posting the last room scene…Yeon-jae and Ji-wook!The new version!! Of us ~~Pose!!”

Love this pic from yesterdays wrap party too... their hands! And Sun Ah leaning against Wookie's shoulders... :wub:

29581124719147532562910.jpg

I wish i could just stalk them and see what they're up to right now... Sun ah in a bikini, Wookie with his hot bod, sun, sand and surf plus late night bonfires... HAVE FUN OTP!

Guest donnapie

BTS VIDEO FOR THE BED SCENE

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/q1JtClJLShg/

Seriously, it deserves to be giffed for further observation...

How cute is it that they are kinda shy and can't look at each other after that kiss or when their eyes meet?

6q8zl4.gif vdp9pl.gif

(I think Sun Ah was laughing in the second gif since Wookie was already sleeping and using her as his stuffed toy... hahaha!)

Oh wookie, why do you have your eyes closed and looking as if you're enjoying every second with Sunah in your arms when the director and her are planning the scene? FOCUS PLEASE.  LOL!

k2h7iu.gif30sddvn.gif

While we're at it anyone noticed how tightly he was holding her even if it was supposed to be only a rehearsal and how he's not taking his hands away? *raises eyebrows up and down*

Please bring attention to their hands as well with the handholding, the squeezing and everything...

(I'm seriously smiling like a loony while typing this)

r1e8oj.gif

Okay, i know that he was doing his best not to put all his weight into her but was it also necessary to stay flat on top of her when he lost his balance instead of getting up right away? :D

24c5ic0.gifvnd0tf.gif

They sure kissed for a very, very long time... and looks like there's no faking there no matter what angle it is...

And this? This is the mother lode... Apparently, Sunah shouted "DON'T LOOK" at Wookie when she was getting into that bed, but look at this gif... Wookie's hands were inside the blanket and he was the one tucking what ever it is that needs to be tucked on her chest...

2pqvms5.gif

WAHAHAHAHA! Don't Look but you may touch!

We're on to you, you guys! I just died and went to spazz heaven.

Guest incarnadine

My mind is going to places where it has never gone before, just thinking of what our Tango Couple must be doing in Cebu right now :rolleyes: The less responsible version of me (which is basically me 5 years ago, lol) would have dropped everything and taken the first flight out of Manila to Cebu to scout every possible resort in the area, just to see them together, in the flesh, and how they interact with one another. I don't know if I would have taken photos -- a handful maybe, but then I would have been too engrossed at the sight of them and too occupied observing them and their every little move :D In other words, I would have been their worst paparazzi nightmare, hahaha.

So... it's a good thing I have outgrown that version of myself to know and accept that they are there to have fun and relax in all comfort and privacy. They may be having their moments right now, as I am typing this, but, I dunno... there's just something about my love and adoration for this OTP that wants to let them be, that wants to let their moments be theirs and theirs alone. Fan accounts would be nice (God knows I would lap them up for days, weeks even), but photos? They'd probably be splashed all over the papers and websites the very next day.

Anyway.

Something totally random -- whenever I see anything SunWook/SOAW-related, the song "Just Because" by Anita Baker automatically plays in my head, especially the lines:

this must be sweet, fatal attraction

my lifelong date with destiny

love this strong, it just brings out the passion

I never knew was here in me

I wonder why. :wub:

Archived