[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest donnapie

Wookie on Sun Ah or things that may be related to SunAh...

In an interview in 2006:

There was a fortune teller that an entertainment show hired to tell Lee Dong Wook's future. In it, he was told that he'd meet the woman of his dreams in 2011 and that they will be very happy together.

Outtakes from video HERE

76d055bdc55919522e2b03e28808a2671311115296_full.jpg

During the presscon when asked of his first impression of her:

"I got a shock when I saw her in person. Her face is really small like a child's and her beautiful appearance gives people a comfortable feeling, that's her charm."

cats2.jpg?w=440&h=240&crop=1

On Filming the tango scene:

Originally, removing the jacket and rolling up the sleeves while walking  over was not included in the script. Now speaking of it, filming this  scene made my heart beat faster and i felt more nervous than doing the  bed scene. It’s the moment when 2 people who can’t get close affirms  their love for each other through body language.’

sunnys_scent_1314930325_91146.jpg?type=w500

Midway through the filming:

“She and I were both in the same state — the moment we saw each other’s  faces, we started tearing up, thinking, ‘What happens with us now?’ We’d  developed a sense of compassion for each other. Because I was crying, I  couldn’t act. [Laughs]”

29g0iz5.gif2sal5df.gif

29di6i0.gifn3ofvc.gif

On how he feels about their kissing scenes:

“When I heard she was cast as my co-star, I thought that she could help  me out a lot. Kim Sun-ah is thoughtful and looks after people when we’re  on set, and has a way of making things fun for her co-star. That’s why I  could film the bicycle date and the tent kiss scenes while smiling.  [Laughs]”

actor_wook_1315464084_48074.jpg?type=w500

What he wrote on his me2day when the series was ending:

Going back to Seoul, sprinting towards the finish line… how  great it is if time will just come very slowly… i’m not yet prepared…  not yet…

On his ideal woman:

"Ideal type will change too. I used to like females who are intellectual  and carry themselves well. Now, sometimes I like those who can become  friends and be comfortable with. If she's smart and has vision, it'll be  better.

Ummm... perhaps like so?

sunnys_scent_1315451981_56002.jpg?type=w500

Yup, judging from the way he speaks, obviously, he's got the hots for her...

God this two, i just want to squish them together preferably without their clothes on!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I must say??? Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah is rather same about appearance.Dream is dream.Whether they become a real couple due to their destiny. I hope Kim Sun Ah is Wookie's destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks God!!!!!!!!! bless them!!!!!!!

Guest donnapie

I wish a kind soul can translate what the arrows say... TOO CUTE.  Seems like Sunah is still afflicted like us with SOAW hangover.

I think tomorrow will be their wrap party.  I hope we get tons and tons of pictures.

For the meantime sharing some BTS pics of this two from the SOAW thread.

So happy to see them really spending time together and hanging out together during breaks. 

ap3-3.jpg

ap4-1.jpg

ap5-1.jpg

ap6-1.jpg

Guest donnapie

Got this from the SOAW thread.

photopickerh.jpg

what Sun Ah wrote (rough translation):

Our  new family...we look happy right? There are many pix like these that  needed to be uploaded...what should I do? (my words: Sunny keep them  coming!!!) I got up early this morning getting ready to shoot... and I  looked at myself and sighed...

I don't care anymore! Just follow my  heart... hehe... did u guys have a great 3-day Chuseok holiday? Getting  together with family... so I uploaded this pic.

(I have to say baidu Sun-Wook bar people are crazy about this message... donnapie am sure you can echo that haha)

Words written on Sunny's signboard: Be together for the whole life

Words written on Wookie's signboard: That would be YOU!

Ok, girls you can start spazzing... :wub:

OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

tumblr_lpst0mwwRX1qhjlai.gif

And  i was just writing about that Dong Wook video a couple of posts ago and  the words of that fortune teller was like an echoing sentiment of what  their signboards say? Is this a sign? Or am i just going mad crazy?

SERIOUSLY, THIS TWO... I AM DYING HERE!

What gets to me the most was Sunah's message about not caring anymore and following her heart.

So that means she doesn't want to post the pictures at first? Then what changed her mind? And this could not have just been for promotion because the drama is now over!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET MORE PICTURES LIKE THIS!

THANK YOU SUNAH!

I was having major withdrawals from this drama and you just don't know how happy you made me... :)

Guest alder282

Got this from the SOAW thread.

OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*quoted image*

And  i was just writing about that Dong Wook video a couple of posts ago and  the words of that fortune teller was like an echoing sentiment of what  their signboards say? Is this a sign? Or am i just going mad crazy?

SERIOUSLY, THIS TWO... I AM DYING HERE!

What gets to me the most was Sunah's message about not caring anymore and following her heart.

So that means she doesn't want to post the pictures at first? Then what changed her mind? And this could not have just been for promotion because the drama is now over!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET MORE PICTURES LIKE THIS!

THANK YOU SUNAH!

I was having major withdrawals from this drama and you just don't know how happy you made me... :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sooooooo happy, let's keep praying so they can become a couple in real life!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest bananaleaf

So I was lurking in LDW's thread and found some interview tidbits that DBSKfaith have translated. All the quotes make me swoooooonnn ^_^

- Working with kim sun ah is a pleasure. I originally thought that she's only great in acting but she also has a caring personality. Foreign language, musical instrument and dance, there's a lot of unexpected and surprising talent. Just like yeon jae who is very charming in reality. She's an actor I need to learn from in many ways."

- "Ideal type will change too. I used to like females who are intellectual and carry themselves well. Now, sometimes I like those who can become friends and be comfortable with. If she's smart and has vision, it'll be better."

My link

What are each other's charms?

Kim sun ah: Firstly, he's very cute and we work along very well. He seems like he has many sides, warm and can be very playful. 

Lee dong wook : thank you.I got a shock when I saw her in person. Her face is really small like a child's and her beautiful appearance gives people a comfortable feeling, that's her charm. (in the previous interview I posted, he  says now sometimes, he likes someone who he can be friends and be comfortable with. Hmm...) Everyone can see that although I answered smoothly, I'm actually very cautious/uptight? actually. Being able to respond relaxedly, I think she's the factor. 

Kim sun ah says the female crew likes lee dong wook's body. They also say kim sun ah has a good figure.

Guest arashi76

I love this thread!  I was silently screaming with all these spazz worthy interviews and pics!  (Can't really scream hard coz my child is still sleeping)

Looking forward to their admission one day that they are dating and will get married.  Please......

Guest incarnadine

^ I like what he said about KSA being the "factor" for his being more relaxed these days during interviews. It's like he's attributing an improvement of himself to her. Awww. blush.gif

KSA nim, you say the female crew like LDW's body. What about you, don't you like it as well? :rolleyes:

Guest bananaleaf

I think the reason why I started shipping them was because of their superrr cute me2day pictures. Also, there's something about the way they look at each other... I don't know maybe they're just too absorbed in their characters but you can actually feel their love for one another.

tumblr_lqi3c05mn51qfqt0ro2_500.jpg

nzn228.jpg

*quoted image*

what Sun Ah wrote (rough translation):

Our new family...we look happy right? There are many pix like these that needed to be uploaded...what should I do? (my words: Sunny keep them coming!!!) I got up early this morning getting ready to shoot... and I looked at myself and sighed...

I don't care anymore! Just follow my heart... hehe... did u guys have a great 3-day Chuseok holiday? Getting together with family... so I uploaded this pic.

(I have to say baidu Sun-Wook bar people are crazy about this message... donnapie am sure you can echo that haha)

Words written on Sunny's signboard: Be together for the whole life

Words written on Wookie's signboard: That would be YOU!

Ok, girls you can start spazzing... :wub:

"I got up early this morning getting ready to shoot...and I looked at myself and sighed...

I don't care anymore! Just follow my heart...- KSA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this just made my morning blush :wub: I was smiling grin to grin while reading her message. Does this mean we are about to hear the good news we all are hoping for :o Be still my spazzing heart :sweatingbullets:

Please do follow your heart Sunny and I hope it leads you directly to Wookie :wub:

Today is LDW's radio interview right. So excited to know what the questions and his answers will be especially about KSA blush.gif

Guest incarnadine

Read in Soompi News about Lee Dong Wook having a crush on SDND member Tae Yeon.  NOOOOO!!!!

Hahaha, I actually found it cute. Boom teasing his hyung and senior in the military.  I think what Wookie simply meant was that Taeyeon is his favorite member. But a crush ain't so bad -- she's cute, aegyo and all.

It is my humble opinion, however, that the little crush he has on miss SNSD is nothing compared to "what's going on" between him and KSA nim. Whether it's really close friendship, intense flirtation or something else, I mean, how is one to characterize cryptic, loaded and meaningful me2day messages seemingly made in response to each other, right? :rolleyes:

Guest bananaleaf

^ lol i find it cute too. I remember reading an article about how Boom "stalked" Sunny (SNSD) and called her all the time during his enlistment..I wonder if LDW called anyone too.. maybe he's too shy ^_^ .

I just read your post in LDW's thread about Boom's spilling his secrets like how LDW has a transparent personality about what he likes..no wonder when you see pictures of him interacting KSA you can really see it. :wub: Then the part about how he gets hot easily...so true.. no wonder in the BTS you can see ppl fanning him and he takes off his shirts all the time :w00t::lol:

Guest combatrock76

I am really hoping for KDW and KSA to hook up in real life. They are soooooooooooo cute together. Sorry Tae Yeon can't compare to Sun Ah. LOL! I am cheering for them. :D

Guest toGETherONE

^ Haha! Right on!

1. I thought LDW had a sibling, older sister?

2. It's kinda interesting how LDW always has a cool dexterity when KSA is clowning around on camera. This family portrait is one evidence, and the luncheon interview where KSA made fun of the cameraman to capture her S-line 'cos ppl might not get another chance to see it was another moment.

3. I'll go down w/ this "ship."

It's kinda interesting how LDW always has a cool dexterity when KSA is clowning around on camera. This family portrait is one evidence, and the luncheon interview where KSA made fun of the cameraman to capture her S-line 'cos ppl might not get another chance to see it was another moment.

I noticed how close they were seated.

Anyone one else noticed that?

At their first meeting too. They were also

close when seated for the photoshoot.

Am I right?

ok, dream is dream.Let's everything happen naturally. Although we support, maybe Lee Dong Wook only like girls who younger than him...................Kim Sun Ah will marry with the man who older than her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My last comment in this thread because I know Tango couple can't become a real couple......So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived