少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest imyoona

Wow the girls performed so many songs for Summer Sonic! and new outfit too!

Can't wait for their comeback. And it was really nice of Teddy Riley to speak highly of our girls =)

Totally looking forward to it! Must be high-quality production~

Here is what silis said about the groundless rumor about the concert yesterday

Taken from twitter.

I was lucky to be there yesterday and I sat at the side, so I was able to clearly see and hear from the huge stand facing the stage. To be honest, to me...it's more like the other way round... I couldn't hear much cheers / fanchants when SNSD's on stage...(I'll stop here...) so it must just be a silly rumour. Anyway the overall atmosphere was fine and I didn't sense any boycotting or other kinds of bad acts... particularly in huge concerts like this, it's totally understandable if fans couldn't shout through the whole performance and would like to rest a bit...anyway.. just saying, no offence =)

Guest rinasanchu

I went at Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival and it was awesome ! But my camera run out of batteries just when SNSD began to perform Hoot. I was ready to take amazing pics and share them here T_T

And yes, Ksones cheered for everyone ! But they turned wild for our girls, of course xD

It was impressive to see all these lightsticks wave IRL. o_o

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

[HD] [FANCAM] [110813] SNSD Tiffany (Incheon Korean Music Wave) #2

[HD] [FANCAM] [110813] SNSD Jessica (Korean Music Festival) #2 [Woorissica]

JeTi Moment

[HD] [FANCAM] [110813] SNSD - Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival [ihope9]

Sica being a dork and SunYoong moment

cr:chyansie9x1

speaking of SunYoong; I found this pic of the pair

YoonA covering Sunny's ears from the fireworks :wub:

and KwonSeobang with Sica LOL

kbosc7.jpg

another one

dlkvp3.jpg

Guest jonejone

wow snsd sing so many song at  Summer Sonic. hope to see all the 6 fancam performanceupload to youtube.

thank so much for all the picture from Summer Sonic event. they all look so pretty 

Guest tramsyrevur