Girls, what is your favorite BB cream?

Guest sheertiara

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am combination skin type, so oily on T-zone and dry in other areas.

My favorite is the very first bb cream I tried in my bb journey two years ago: Dr. G Brightening BB Cream.

It's not hydrating by itself however, so prep your skin with moisturizer. It makes your skin look like porcelain, and doesn't oxidize as much.

I think Missha Perfect Cover oxidizes faster, on me at least.

Another bb cream I've been loving is Tony Moly Expert Hyaluronic Acid BB cream.

It yields similar results as Dr. G, but at a fraction of the price and a tad more moisturizing.

I see this as a great bb cream for winter.

Honorable mentions include Enprani Ray Shot BB cream, hehe. It makes your skin look soft and natural.

Guest aiyan

I use Lioele Beyond The Solution BB cream. I'm really happy with the coverage as well as the way it makes me look. My one complaint about it is that if you have dry skin, I would not recommend it to be used during the winter because I feel that it (like all most other BB creams) feels a bit heavy.

If you want one for the winter, I think one with good water content (if you have oily skin) or good oil content (for dry skin) would be the best.

But all in all I really recommend Lioele! :)

Guest stephaniexlynn

I definitely love using Lioele Beyond the Solution! It has great coverage to cover blemishes and it smells nice.

Guest jellie_kookie

I just bought a BB cream yesterday from Skin Food.

The Aloe Vera for dry skin, SPF20++

Firstly because that's the only BB Cream available in Dubai. -_-

I'm not bothered to go check at Missha's in Dubai Mall. heehee

I bought shade 2, and the BB cream made me so WHITE. -.- I felt like hitting my head after putting it on.

But then I realized it was too thick, so I made it thinner the second time I applied it.

It wasn't that bad, actually. I went out with the BB cream on my face and people didn't notice.

My skin felt and looked smoother, and I love it. ^^

It's hooooot here in Dubai. Like 40+ degrees-Celsius

I go from hot and cold places within a few hours and it stays on. It's really nice. ^_^

I'm in love with my Skin79 hot pink BB cream <3 it balances out my skin tone and makes my skin look so dewy and healthy~ ^_^ my favorite BB cream used to be the Missha Perfect Cover, but after I compared the two I realized that the Skin79 was much more moisturizing and gave a much more natural finish. It's also great for people wth combination skin, like me. :D

Guest Ayumi

I haven't tried loads of them, but my favourite is Skin79's Absolute Total BB Cream. I like it because it matches my NW20 skintone very well, but I don't think it's for people with more yellow undertones.

Guest AnsonHu

I'm hooked on Missha's perfect cover BB cream! its the only BB cream i've ever used, but it's better than any foundation that i've been using!

Guest ms cowie
:D I use Skin79 BB Cream, the hot pink one. I also use Missha perfect coverrr. I like Skin79 better just 'cause it's not as heavy imo

• 8 months later...
Guest mochibeauty

I love BRTC blemish recover balm.  It has spf 28, looks dewy, and great coverage!  Plus, it doesn't oxidized  on me, so it's definitely love :D

I second this and love it. To me, it's the one of the few true BB creams: greyish, thicker coverage, and fresh cool feeling upon application. I grab it whenever I have breakouts or post-acne scars to cover. My second favourite would be Dr. Jart Silver Label.

Guest -forever-

I have acne prone oily skin. and my current favorite is the Orange Skin79 BB cream! it is good for light-pale skin(NC10-20) and has good coverage. (: I also really like Lioele Beyond the Solution, the coverage is not so great but it is good for pale skin. Lioele Triple the Solution is a good bb cream for darker skin tones like( NC 25-35) but it's to dark for me. Also, I don't recommend Missha Perfect cover bb cream, from my experience the coverage is terrible and it turns you gray in a few hours.tongue2.gif

Guest iamyourmum

I forgot whats my favourite BB Cream from the samples; it was soooo awesome. Better than the Skin79 BB Cream but I can't recall which was it. Damn. 

So far the only retail-size BB Cream I own is the Skin79 BB Cream (Hot Pink) and i'm pretty happy with it.However with Skin79 BB Cream, at the end of the day my skin would start to look duller than before, does that only happen to me or...? mellow.gif But on the lighter note, Skin79 BB Cream really makes my skin look dewy and healthy after application! 

One of the BB Cream that I would NEVER recommend is the Lioele Highlighter BB Cream.

I've normal skin (not oily at all even after a long day) but that piece of sh!t really makes my skin feels oily. And not to mention the highlighting effect is almost zilch! Would not recommend anyone to use it as a BB cream for the whole face, only use it on nose bridge, cheekbones, chin and forehead for the highlighting effect, then tap some mineral powder on top to minimize the oily-effect

Guest s3nsational

Missha BB cream in No. 23 is my favorite BB cream of all time. I've been using it for over 4 years. :)

Guest aar0n

Skin79 VIP Gold is my favourite BB cream. Perfect coverage, matches skin tone perfectly, it's light and made my skin better~

Guest anli

Skin79 Hot Pink...it's the only BB cream I've tried, but honestly, it's working perfectly for me. I have combination skin and am pretty acne-prone, and because my skin is darker I always get pigmentation scars after a zit heals. Skin79 has the perfect level of coverage for me and helps control oil. I do have to blend in a tiny bit of foundation on top to get the skin tone just right, but it looks really natural (just...a lot better than natural XD).

Before I started using Skin79 I was using Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF + foundation + powder, and it was pretty heavy/melted after a couple of hours. Now I don't have to worry about my skin all day ^_^

Guest nameless

Luview's Crystal Cover BB cream for me! I have tried so many but still have yet to try missha, skinfood, and skin79 bb creams, which are actually the most well known ^^"

Guest bonbons

I've used Missha (don't know the type) and Skin Food, I prefer my Missha one because it had better coverage. A lot of BBs are too watery for me =\

Archived