Girls, what is your favorite BB cream?

Guest sheertiara

Guest sheertiara

Hiya there! I am been searching for a great BB cream and the only one I have tried is the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Any other good ones out there that you would recommend? Which one is your favorite and why? Thanks!! smile.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OhSimplicity

I used to use Missha's Perfect Cover BB cream as well (shade 23).

I currently use skin79's super BB cream, the VIP Gold Collection edition. I love it because it's not too thick, it feels slightly thinner than Missha's in my opinion, but it has great medium coverage and blends well with my skin.

I also love its pump, it's really easy to control how much I need to be pumped without wasting product.

34j2ng6.png

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

I love BRTC blemish recover balm. It has spf 28, looks dewy, and great coverage! Plus, it doesn't oxidized on me, so it's definitely love :D

Guest Autumn1430263885

My favorite is Dr.jart's Black Label BB Cream. I've used it for 3 years and it works perfect for me :)

Guest xjUnebUgs

Mine is the Lieole Beyond the Solution BB cream. It supposedly casts a grey shadow but I don't see it. Wonderful bb cream! Previously I used Misha's water(?) bb cream which was also great but it was discontinued.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I use a tinted mositurizer with SPF 15...It's alot cheaper and more attainable here in the states.

Guest forgottenmemories

I really like skin79, the hot pink packaging. But recenly I bought the Dr.Jart water based bbcream from sephora and its now my new favorite! Its really light weight, and moisturising. And best of all, I wore it for 10 hours one day, with setting powder on top, and it didn't even budge! So if you have a sephora near you, go into the store and ask for a free sample :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Okay why did I get a negative -1? I just gave an alternative recommendation to people who might not be able to attain a BB cream where they live. -_-

I've used the face shop bb cream which sucked, made me look grey >.< and like 2 other noname brands. right now i'm using Skin79's gold one and i quite like it :) i've tried the pink one and i think i like it better but i don't plan on buying it til i finish the gold one

I only tried Skinfood and Dr Jart Black. Dr Jart Black is better than Skinfood. I don't use them anymore.

Now I use Laura Mercier. Their yellow tone foundations matches my skin tone better.

I also use Boscia BB cream, I ask for a sample from a Sephora associate, she gave a good amount that can last 2 weeks. I like it, but SOOO pricey. So won't get the full size.

Okay why did I get a negative -1? I just gave an alternative recommendation to people who might not be able to attain a BB cream where they live. -_-

You got negatives because you were off topic. This is asking about people's favorite BB creams, not about where to find them.

My favorite as of right now is Skin79 Super+ Triple Function Pink Label. It works just right for my skin.

Guest swtaznangel

My favorite right now is the Skin79 Pink Label one. Good oil control, lasts a long time, and doesn't feel thick, which I had were problems when I tried the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. It has a slight gray cast, but it goes away and matches with my skin tone after it sets.. I also liked the Skinfood Aloe BB cream, even though it had light coverage and it didn't have much oil control, but it also doesn't feel thick when applied which I like and doesn't leave a gray cast.

Guest innerpulchritude

(sorry if this is inappropriate to ask ^ ___ ^ ; but...)

for those of you who answered, what kind of skin do you have? is it acne-prone..oily...dry...

i'm interested in this ^ because i want to try some of these bb creams out myself!

feel free to let me know if i should delete/otherwise alter this post

thanks!

Guest OhSimplicity

(sorry if this is inappropriate to ask ^ ___ ^ ; but...)

for those of you who answered, what kind of skin do you have? is it acne-prone..oily...dry...

i'm interested in this ^ because i want to try some of these bb creams out myself!

feel free to let me know if i should delete/otherwise alter this post

thanks!

I have acne (non inflammatory) prone, combination skin. Skin79's bb cream (that I talked about earlier) doesn't break me out at all :)

I do get a bit shiny after 6-8 hours but that's normal with anything i put on my face (foundations, powders etc...)

My skin does get dry around the winter time, but i dont know how the BB cream works during the winter because I just got it in may :/

Hope that helps :)

Guest cocoax

I use IASO Triple Protection BB. I've tried a lot of different BB creams but most of them were too thick and didn't match my skin tone. I have very pale/white skin so most other creams are either too yellow or too gray. IASO fit my complexion perfectly, plus it's very lightweight and has great coverage. But it only comes in one shade so it's not for everyone. My sister's skin is slightly tanned and when she tried it on she looked like she was getting ready for halloween or something :P

So far I've only tried Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream. I think I'm a bit scared to try another product as this products works wonder on me :)

My face is dry so if I used a lot of compact powder, the dryness would really show, but when I used BB cream before the powder, the dryness won't show. And I have pimple scars and red spots under my eyes, this product also covers those perfectly, so it makes my face looks cleaner and fresher.

But I might try another BB Cream from Missha. I heard it's even better than the one I use at the moment.

Guest Loli-Bee

Missha Perfect Cover. Only because it's the only one that comes in a dark enough shade for my skin (I use #31.)

Archived