★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how anyone could possibly hate on Jiyong because he's so good-looking and talented. He possesses the qualities of a star, stereotypically speaking. Honestly, he's good at composing (C'mon, who doesn't love Lies, Haru, Haru, Wonderful, etc. The list goes on & on!) and he makes a hot model!

What is there to dislike about this guy? Maybe he isn't as crazy as certain idols when he meets his fans, but we all know he appreciates us a lot, right? He's said that before, and we don't have any reason to doubt him.

I don't understand haters, seriously.

Jiyong rocks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never really liked them at first since they all looked like the bad boy type when they first debuted.

But then Taeyang's solo of Wedding Dress came out. && after that I started to get addicted to them.

I searched for them everywhere and loving every of their songs until today. Though some songs are

a bit disappointing to me. I still give them every of my support. Hwaiting Big Bang oppas :D <3

lots of love!

• 1 month later...
Guest pookiemonster

Hi,

I have managed to order everything until the last part where I clicked credit card but there's no payment page or whatsoever for me to enter my credit card number. 

The status is now " 결제시도 "  and I  do not see anyplace for me to enter my cc number .  Any help please? 

Thanks a lot! 

Guest samosvetleee

{MERCH} 2011 YG Family Official Concert Goods ::

td50C.jpg

MHTrv.jpg

Source&Cre : Concert.YGFamily.com 

Via BIGBANG World

Reposted by Claire24 @ YG Kings

Taken from : YGkings

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS}Taeyang @ 2011 YG Family Concert Meeting and Band Practice + BIGBANG Signatures ::esized to 67% (was 1024 x 1539) - Click image to enlargeno13615.jpgesized to 67% (was 1024 x 681) - Click image to enlargeno26338.jpgbbgd.th.jpg bbtop.th.jpg bbyb.th.jpg bbdaesung.th.jpg  bbvi.th.jpg

Source: NATEON

Credit: gilbakk75@ameblo 

Shared via xtlover15@soompi_bigbang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{NEWS} 111125 YGE to hold "Kiss With YG Family" 15th Anniversary ExhibitResized to 97% (was 709 x 960) - Click image to enlargekissygfamily.jpg Exhibition Place: Gangnam-gu, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam Station, Sin Bundang Line B2, G-Arche

Exhibition Period: 2011.11.26 (SAT) ~ 2011.01.05 (THU)/ 07:30am~12:00am

Arranged by G-Arche

Sponsored by G-Arche, A shop

YG Family 15th Anniversary Exhibition “KISS WITH YG FAMILY”

At this exhibition, you will see the last 15 years of YG's music history. Albums, videos and kiss marks (made by YG FAMILY) will be displayed and there will also be items with the kiss marks that will be available for sale.

The profits from the sale will be donated to the YG WITH Campaign.

Source: Facebook.com/YGFAMILY

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Via shinhdeplol@soompi_bigbang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{PHOTOS} More BIGBANG ''Kiss With YG Family'' Exhibition Photos  ::

G-Dragon

sized to 43% (was 1600 x 1200) - Click image to enlarge3d2caed68d1001e9c57d314.jpgTop

cda329fdb21193135624daf.th.jpg

Taeyang 

8f3f7be38a136327ceaee77.th.jpg

Daesung

921305c57bcb0a463647ae7.th.jpg

Seungri

9717425d9822720ecc74c7b.th.jpg

Credit: 蓝莓和樱桃@Baidu 

Shared via xtlover15@soompi_bigbang

Archived