★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Lila90

I started getting into 2NE1 after I heard Lollipop. I was wondering who are the guys in the song. After learning more information, watching a few of their old mvs and seeing clips of them on shows I became a fan biggrin.gif They are one of the few kpop groups keeping me interested in kpop right now. They stand out in a good way and GD is amazingwub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prorunawayer

G-Dragon for GMarket Ads

Resized to 54% (was 1280 x 911) - Click image to enlargetumblr_lp8u4y8Hw91qjyoa0o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312278934&Signature=hug0y9D9jVTjoMip%2FANLl6mOKNQ%3D

source : 必미@DCGD

via bigbangforlife 

Guest Muzik_gurl

Lol Heres my story:

Once apon a time I Super Junior in early 2010, and I fell in love with kpop, from there I went youtube kpop crazy! I clicked on whatever was suggested on the sides and one of them ended up being Big Bang, eventually. I postitively absolustly - Hated them. A bit later I heard 2ne1 and I liked them, and I ended up seeing lolipop. It was okay... I eventually heard Taeyang and LOVED him! Then I hear GD and I loved him, but me and my friend swore he was gay (thank god he isnt!) and then I heard Haru Haru.... THATS when my love came to be. From that moment on I loved every song! I every thing about them! I always thought GD was cute, even when I thought he was gay. ;) The end!

Guest taylorflanderjohn

i think this 2011 had the best rundown so far. i like how its broken up to special sections with each section having amazing choices of songs.

Guest iAmVIP93

So, back in 2008, I was introduced to Super Junior by a close friend. While I was watching one of their vids, I looked down the similar videos, and saw one called "Haru Haru" by a band called Big Bang. At first, I was kinda like... whatever. I guess I can take a look.  I clicked the video, sat back, and listened. My initial reaction was a bit mixed... I instantly loved Daesung though, I thought he was adorable. I had a mixed feeling about TOP the most. I didn't like his voice, I liked every body else though. From there, I went and listened to some of their other songs. And after two more, I was hooked. Up to this day, I've seen every music video, supported all the solo projects, and been with them through everything. What I remember most about hearing Haru Haru for the first time was that, by the third play through, I was singing and humming along. Kind of like I had heard the song a million times and absolutely adored it :)

Guest prorunawayer

G-Dragon for GMarket Photos

28390859.jpg

hh2e.jpg

hh3wa.jpg

via : G구멍@DCGD // bigbangforlife

G-Dragon Gmarket promotion photo

tumblr_lpvpjt4r2h1qct6jeo1_r1_500.jpg

via miseremei @ tumblr

Guest prorunawayer

More G-Dragon for Gmarket [PHOTOS]

gmarket+gdragon+korea.png    gmarket+gdragon+korea+5.png 

gmarket+gdragon+korea+4.png     gmarket+gdragon+korea+3.png  

gmarket+gdragon+korea+2.png

source : Gmarket via Enigma // bigbangupdates 

Guest BIGBANGINMEXICO

My link             hello VIP im from mexico 

The past day august 13th 2011  in mexico the VIP clebrate the 5th ANIVERSARY of BIGBANG with a total assitence

of  1500 people in all contry .thank you for the invitation to the national   fan club  VIP proyect  BIGBANG in MEXICO (facebook http://www.facebook....100002540012484 )the participation of all it groups  BigBang inmexico (google) and more. 

from puebla city        

from oaxaca   city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZKxn4FA4M&NR=1 from mexico city

from Baja california City

and more ..... LOVE BIGBANG in MEXICO

Archived