Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

Guest MissSeungYan

Hello everyone~ What is this about??? Making the video?? Like making a MV for Lonely? Can I just put 2NE1's voice and make the video?Get what i mean?PLS REPLY!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teoki61

omg i love you soompi!!! i like 2ne1! (but would be great if big bang was there too)^^

i want to do it but not alone (too shy haha). does someone from germany want to do a collab? pm me^^

Guest bryan13334

Announcing a very exciting contest:

Hey Blackjack Soompiers,

Are you an enthusiastic performer or artist?  Then get out the video camera and get out there!  Your favorite girl group is holding a video contest, and they want YOU to participate!  From today until June 21, 2NE1 will be accepting submissions for the 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest on YouTube!

Here's the deal:

Why should you enter?

One, the members of 2NE1 will screen your entry!  (Wouldn't it be pretty cool if the four girls could see how talented you really are?) 

Two, the winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to attend 2NE1's first-ever solo concert this summer, as well as a personal tour of the YG headquarters!  Wow!

So what are we doing here?

Well, this thread is for you to discuss the contest

-- any questions, advice, or comments you have can go here.  And yes, it will be linked on the 2NE1 official website!

Links:

2NE1 YouTube Page

2NE1 Facebook Page

2NE1 Official Website

YG Entertainment Official Website

Guest MissYoonie

I think when they say "video cover" they left the topic open.

Like you could do a singing/dance cover or a creative video idea/music video parody as long as it sticks to the theme of "lonely."

YAY!!~~~ OMFG i sooo waaannnnna win this! about to burst into tears! but i have one question!

do i have to be in the video?! i have this beautiful music video scene in my head

so i can Direct the mv and write the script and record it but use different peop;e in the mv? will that still count?

Guest teoki61

YAY!!~~~ OMFG i sooo waaannnnna win this! about to burst into tears! but i have one question!

do i have to be in the video?! i have this beautiful music video scene in my head

so i can Direct the mv and write the script and record it but use different peop;e in the mv? will that still count?

me too! i have a good music video in my head but i need more people :S

Guest shiny0612

I'll be participating.. I want to collab with someone send me a message if you're interested :D.

hmm instrumentals?

Can I sing with you? I've been singing ever since I was 9 and My highest note is a high F (I'm a soprano)

Guest CaramellD

I've got some questions! ^^;; I've got a group to do this video with me, and suddenly it turned into a huge project for 8/9 people because everyone wants to help. Does everyone get to go to Korea, because they all REALLY want to! Like, our friends who are helping direct, or with the editing and stuff?

And I think someone asked this before already, but can we enter two videos? With two different ideas? 

Guest martinuh

Oh. My. God. I HAVE TO DO THIS LKASNDLMSDLMASD

RESERVED. :D :D

I will have to memorize the lyrics D:

Guest Nii-Ox

Hello everyone~ What is this about??? Making the video?? Like making a MV for Lonely? Can I just put 2NE1's voice and make the video?Get what i mean?PLS REPLY!!!

hmm well if you just do that then there would be no competition, im participating in this :D I just love 2ne1

Guest afja

i have one really stupid question but still a question. (giddied up~!!)

ok..

so here it is

will they be screening all the covers. bcoz it would be like 100s+ or even thousands. :'(

Archived