Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

thunderstixthunderstix Posts: 86Member
Big Bang will visit the country with the most votes!
c44f4753eda295f02e91bc67317ea45b_large.jpg

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 
You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

leslie_leitoozdae08rlp_emeoevvipmomo08alysdoublemgabyvipvixxyvickathyx2010niko0404metztliiSayTeenielau_belloHarumiitamirielsmz_kimmi_deeaexDciclal8GDZY.cookieloveelamparadise939342729shinhdeplolcrazy4-lifeApril_lingliAreELFLupemoonLeeKallaMayyrahelena1ashkeetchumTOP-OF-BB-INDONESIAkanaboewnAnestasyasastyippiethe girl who!Dayss501dreamy21sarahmin5suxi1127362148236HeeDivaCandykwonsarachansarahkristineGabyn_05anahiistarlinitchoco_lovE_BiGbAnGvenikaDhel27LiisabrinaEXQU1S1TEMiss BouakhamlaurascoutkurokurouGirl00MBLAQadri_adrienneQDMsNixanhyeuemhahaShirleeyminniwinttv0506bunnibel97jellie_kookieMin-Jung1999

Replies

• KeyDivaKeyDiva Posts: 7Member
    edited April 2011
    Hi Soompi!!!! I'm from Mexico!!! We are not in the list and we are very sad of this situation! Because are a lot of V.I.P'S here!!! We love BB so much! We feel excluded and we are asking for the opportunity to vote!

We started a unofficial vote page for Mexico: 
    http://www.facebook....196089673760730
    We hope with all our heart to be part of this tour!!!!! rolleyes.gif
    bellavita01YimmKpopMoonlight_Akaruileslie_leitoozdae08HarumiitaRositazshiostar25AnnakaKokolalaTotoChaminzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinMica01MexicanLollidellaNadiayuePUMPIRINGAAna.wolkelau_bellokonnametztliiHeeDivaOriGirleruloveyuuramYibrilSolKanociclal8lubaechanchanTaniaVIP1FIREANGEL555Ireri_RoBoseksekVIPtuski055annyeongkarlarimura_mariank-alexiithahyuki91Deyari_bigbang_DaneJezzikaBomiieelizZhoiliskalilolixxSakuraHatsuneSuzumiyaTaniaHaydenickiss01cielo_natalymirielslukatopDayss501Gabyn_05CHVampaiiaxCandykwonDANIEL_GDsmcflyquiaraRiddle-HclarylightwoodJoshisDenevolaGel1GinaSBstarlinitMeli-younazuangelbetyluTara-ReynholdselazingerTSUKI1010keiryMinamotoLauuz.J.Alezti-hohanimarluz86emvjaquelinValeRSunniRise
  • lupizlupiz Posts: 49Member

ROOKIE

MEXICO IS NOT ON THE LIST !! C:
    ONEDAY <3
    YimmKpopshiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAHarumiitaHeeDivaYibrilciclal8lubaeIreri_RoBoarimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangGabyn_05nickiss01lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkequiaraRiddle-HJoshisDenevolaGinaSBazuangelLauuz.J.Amarluz86SunniRise
  • SnHiromiSnHiromi Posts: 5Member
    Why is not mexico on the list?? D:
    YimmKpopHarumiitashiostar25KokolalaLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAlau_belloHeeDivaOriGirlYibrillubaearimura_mariank-alexiithaiskaliGabyn_05nickiss01lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeCHVampaiiaxquiaraRiddle-HCandykwonJoshisDenevolaGinaSBazuangellukaztpozTSUKI1010Lauuz.J.Amarluz86TotoChaSunniRise
  • LupemoonLupemoon Posts: 12Member
    MEXICO ISN'T !!!  PLEASE HELP US, WE WANT TO ADD THE NAME OF MEXICO IN THE POLL!!!! ... tears.gif

KeyDiva wrote de link above!  vicx.gif
    KeyDivaYimmKpopHarumiitaKokolalaminzy_mexicoyoh_elaCiindyLuuLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAHeeDivaSolKanociclal8lubaeMurruguitaIreri_RoBotuski055arimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangJezzikaBomiieelizZhoiliskaliGabyn_05nickiss01lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeCHVampaiiaxDANIEL_GDsmcflyRiddle-H_DaneCandykwonJoshisDenevolaGinaSBazuangellukaztpozTSUKI1010Lauuz.J.Alezti-hohanimarluz86TotoChaSunniRise
  • NarshNarsh Posts: 2Member
    Yes, weare wondering why Mexico s out of the list, so we made our own Facebook page. We hope you can take us in mind and see BIG BANG in MEXICO CITY soon. 
    Thank you! :)
    KeyDivaYimmKpoptoozdae08Harumiitashiostar25KokolalaWampi_minzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAHeeDivaOriGirlYibrilSolKanociclal8lubaeMurruguitatuski055arimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangiskalilolixxGabyn_05lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeCHVampaiiaxDANIEL_GDnickiss01Riddle-H_DaneCandykwonJoshisTaniaHaydeDenevolaGinaSBazuangelTSUKI1010lezti-hohanimarluz86SunniRise
  • bellavita01bellavita01 Posts: 5Member
    MEXICO!!!!! we have already almost 2000 votes in the unofficial FB page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730#!/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730?sk=wall

please help :D
    YimmKpoptoozdae08Harumiitashiostar25KokolalaWampi_minzy_mexicoCiindyLuuLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAHeeDivaOriGirlYibrilSolKanociclal8Murruguitatuski055arimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangiskaliGabyn_05lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeCHVampaiiaxDANIEL_GDnickiss01quiaraRiddle-H_DaneCandykwonTaniaHaydeDenevolaGinaSBazuangelTSUKI1010marluz86SunniRise
  • annieblooanniebloo Posts: 1New Member
    edited April 2011
      mexicoo!! mexico !! pleaseee!!! please!!!!
    YimmKpoptoozdae08Harumiitashiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoCiindyLuuLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAkonnaPeerla_KYibrilSolKanociclal8lubaeMurruguitatuski055arimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangiskalilolixxGabyn_05lukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeLupemoonCHVampaiiaxHeeDivaDANIEL_GDquiaraRiddle-H_DaneCandykwonmirielsDenevolaGinaSBazuangelnickiss01betyluTSUKI1010Iretthlezti-hohanimarluz86
  • green.teaxgreen.teax Canada/ChinaPosts: 1,124Member
    The fact that China is on the list is slightly redundant. More than 90% of Chinese residents don't have Facebook since it's blocked by the government.....Ugh. I wish it could be in China (in the summer) so I'll be there. Gahahhas

Youtube Covers/411/Tumblr/ Formspring
    Av credit: someone @ SFI (please PM if you know who it is. I can't remember)
    chrissatineeKokolalaiPhetsLupemoonLovelyisuFIREANGEL555kooharalovehellominibabywanly99szevenz
  • fabytamyfabytamy Posts: 2Member
    #BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico#BigBanginMexico
    YimmKpopHarumiitaKokolalaminzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAPeerla_KYibrilciclal8Murruguitaarimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbanglukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeRiddle-HCandykwonDenevolanickiss01GinaSBTSUKI1010marluz86SunniRise
  • AnnakaAnnaka Posts: 4Member
    Mexico is not there ;O; It's sad did you know?? It's like we don't exist ;O; We're invisible sooo pleaseee!!! Add Mexico 8D 
    YimmKpopHarumiitashiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAPeerla_KHeeDivaOriGirlYibrilciclal8Murruguitaarimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbanglolixxlukatopDayss501Ana.wolkeCHVampaiiaxquiaraRiddle-HCandykwonDenevolanickiss01GinaSBazuangelTSUKI1010marluz86SunniRise
  • ilymtzilymtz MexicoPosts: 18New Member
    We Want Big Bang in Mexico![/b].. please all we asked is the chance to participate and let big bang knows that there is a lot of VIPs in México.. please add us to the list...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694103060#!/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

in this unofficial page.. in half day we were 2000... that big is the VIP comunity in Mexico.
    KeyDivaHarumiitashiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoyoh_elaLupemoonCiindyLuuLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAPeerla_KYibrilciclal8MurruguitaYimmKpoparimura_marianPaoMexicanVIPk-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangiskalilolixxmirielslukatopDayss501Gabyn_05CHVampaiiaxsmcflyquiaraRiddle-HCandykwonDenevolanickiss01GinaSBazuangelrouslyn320TSUKI1010DaniaHernandezIretthlezti-hohanimarluz86TotoChaSunniRise
  • YimmKpopYimmKpop Posts: 20Member
    MÉXICO LOVES BIG BANG!!! ADD TO MÉXICO!!excl.gif PLEASE!
    KeyDivaHarumiitashiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoLupemoonyoh_elaCiindyLuuLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAPeerla_KOriGirlYibrilciclal8lubaeMurruguitaarimura_marianPaoMexicanVIPk-alexiithaDeyari_bigbangiskalilolixxlukatopmirielsDayss501Gabyn_05CHVampaiiaxquiaraRiddle-HCandykwonDenevolanickiss01GinaSBMoonyShineazuangelTSUKI1010lezti-hohanimarluz86SunniRise
  • TeejTeej Posts: 68Member

TRAINEE

OMG! w00t.gif This is so exciting. When I saw the announcement on their Facebook yesterday, I started spazzing out. Thank you so much YG Entertainment for this opportunity. I pray BigBang comes to the USA. I mean, they've already filmed 2 videos here (Hawaii & Las Vegas). Now's the time for them to actually come and visit. It doesn't matter where in the USA, I'll book my flight and be there.
    USA, ALL THE WAY! If you haven't already, please vote!
    JP84Starlight13digigirl99NeasieLovelyisujasminminTara-ReynholdsayumikoshiroSexybigbangGD_IvyZee
  • ZonnexZonnex Posts: 2Member
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]MEXICO IS NOT ON THE LIST!!!![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]PLEASE DO SOMETHING WE ARE MAKING A HARD TRY TO BE LISTENED!!!!![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]VOTA POR MÉXICO- BIG BANG[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"][font="'lucida grande"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-MÉXICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730[/font][/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"][font="'lucida grande"]
    [/font][/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"][font="'lucida grande"]THIS GRUOP WAS CREATED IN THE MORNING AND NOW WE ARE MORE THAN 2,100 PEOPLE!!![/font][/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"][font="'lucida grande"]<3<3<3<3 LOVE BIG BANG LOVE MEXICO<3<3<3<3
    [/font][/font]
    KeyDivaHarumiitashiostar25Kokolalaminzy_mexicoyoh_elaLiliAyAJaeMinPUMPIRINGAPeerla_KYibrilciclal8lubaeMurruguitaarimura_mariank-alexiithaDeyari_bigbanglukatopmirielsDayss501CHVampaiiaxquiaraRiddle-HCandykwonDenevolanickiss01GinaSBazuangellukaztpozTSUKI1010lezti-hohanimarluz86SunniRise
  • jijis2sansan_1jijis2sansan_1 Posts: 6New Member
    i'm screaming and going crazy again! Canada is behind :(

BIG BANG PLEASE COME TO CANADA (TORONTO) DESPITE THE RESULTS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
    4jsis4aftermathPUMPIRINGAdigigirl99windowstillslubaeLovelyisuqueen;ofhearts.FIREANGEL555MaySSB3.ricahunterheart