★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Lila90

Still people arguing about  how many lines members have in Love song . Are people serious about thisunsure.gif 

I'm ready to buy the albumwub.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Choi Jung Yoon wants TOP as her partner for “We Got Married” Season 3!

Actress Choi Jung Yoon revealed that if she were to appear on “We Got Married” she’d like to be matched as a couple with Big Bang’s TOP!

Choi Jung Yoon spoke of this at the press conference for her new drama “Manny” on April 7th at Mapo-gu, Seoul, at tvN’s CJ E & M Center.

She said she had also wanted to join the cast of “We Got Married” but that her husband would be a virtual one not a real one and that at her age (35), it’d seem rather sad.

She added, “If I did “We Got Married”, I’d like TOP to be my partner. A long time ago because I really liked Rain, I’d get the money and instantly go to a Rain concert but because Rain has to leave for the army soon, I transferred to TOP.“

Source: daum1, daum2

Translated: Sammi@ibigbang

Who doesnt want TOP as husband? :P

Definitely the best news

ever - BIG BANG EXTENDS CONTRACT W/ YGE.

Adding another 5 more years

to my addiction,adoration & love.

Afterall,YG is a family

& where there are able to

showcase their talents ooth individually

and as BIG BANG.

I love the lyrics of 'LOVE SONG'

more than 'STUPID LIAR' for now.

You can totally imagine each parts

and piece them one in different

scenes. blush.gif

^ WGM w/ TABI? It would

be nice to see any of the guys in

such shows,though it is almost impossible.

Guest nana123

xtlover15

Big Bang extends contracts with YG Entertainment for another five years

On April 7th, the members of Big Bang extended their contracts with their label, YG Entertainment, for another five years!

Representatives from YG revealed, “The Big Bang members, who have been with us for 10 years since their trainee days, are like family members to us. We are thankful that they have put their trust in the label they’ve debuted with once again, but most of all, we are glad that Big Bang will be able to stand before their fans for a longer time.”

They continued, “Discord usually arises between idol groups and their agencies at exactly the five year milestone, when contracts come to an end. This year is Big Bang’s fifth anniversary, and although there’s been rumors about the group, none regarding discord within the group or with the agency have been accurate. They hold strong trust in each other.”

Big Bang will be returning with their special edition album on April 8th.

Source: Korea Economy via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

:DYES more HAPPY 5 years with YG :wub:

rlfedw.gif

Guest princess_vip

YANG HYUN SUK THANKS BIGBANG!

tumblr_lj9uq5Obbw1qgixu6o1_500.png

YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk expressed his gratitude  towards Big Bang for renewing their contracts with another five years today.

On the morning of April 7th, he stated through Star News:

“I just want to take the time to thank the five members of Big Bang for showing their trust in our company.  We won’t be holding back in our support to ensure that the boys will be presenting their fans with amazing music.

YG’s motto has always been a family-like relationship with all of our artists.  
G-Dragon
 and
Taeyang 
were trainees in YG ever since they were in elementary school.  The remaining members have been with us since they were all young, they’re really like true family members to us.  Through this contract renewal, I’ve come to realize that once again.

Fans will be able to see a new side to the group through their special edition album on the 8th.  I’d be really thankful if you continue to show your interest in Big Bang.”

The group debuted back in 2006, and with five years under their belt now, fans can expect five more years, and possibly beyond,  together.

Source: Star News via Nate

c: ALLKPOP

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Yang Hyun Suk thanks the members of Big Bang

20101229yg1.jpg

YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk expressed his gratitude  towards Big Bang for renewing their contracts with another five years today.

On the morning of April 7th, he stated through Star News:

“I just want to take the time to thank the five members of Big Bang for showing their trust in our company.

We won’t be holding back in our support to ensure that the boys will be presenting their fans with amazing music.

YG’s motto has always been a family-like relationship with all of our artists.  

G-Dragon
 and
Taeyang 
were trainees in YG ever since they were in elementary school.  The remaining members have been with us since they were all young, they are really like true family members to us. 

Through this contract renewal, I’ve come to realize that once again.

Fans will be able to see a new side to the group through their special edition album on the 8th.

I’d be really thankful if you continue to show your interest in Big Bang.”

The group debuted back in 2006, and with five years under their belt now, fans can expect five more years, and possibly beyond,  together.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit : akp_normal.png

^Bigbang is his biggest money maker so of course he should thank them lol jk

i just hope that YG & Bigbang will continue to appreciate each other bc

YGE wouldn't be where it is now without Bigbang & vips support & Bigbang wouldn't be where they're now

without YGE & vips support..so all of us (vips,YG & Bigbang) should appreciate each other

bc no one knows how the future will look like

P/S: to YG..please don't use the same calender & clock for the next 5 years >.>

[110408]GD's Me2day Update:

2011/04/08 - 0 AM

http://me2day.net/g-dragon/

he posted a video teaser of Love song

here is the cap

47975232.jpg

Guest sarahkristine

I'd like to thank everyone who made BIG BANG possible.

To the Higher Being, thank You for creating five amazing, talented and good-looking young men. Thanks for showering them with talents, humility, handsome faces, and KICKASS fashion sense.

To the parents of Big Bang members, thank you for getting together one night and conceiving what would be the five best young men in my life. Ommas, appas, thank you for raising the five boys into talented and humble young gentlemen.

To YG Entertainment, thank you for providing a machinery for Big Bang to succeed. Papa YG, thanks for establishing YGE. Brave Brothers, Teddy, Kush, Perry, Choice, Pilkang, Big Tone, Murf and Peejay, thanks for making AMAZING MUSIC for Big Bang. Jieun noona and stylist team, thank you for Big Bang's amazing FASHION. Manager hyungs, PR team, Jinu, Sean, thanks for mentoring and guiding Big Bang.

Kwon Jiyong, thanks for being a YOUNG GENIUS MUSICIAN, and the most talented and BADASS Kpop idol. Dong Youngbae, thank you for being the most TALENTED IDOL PERFORMER in Kpop. Choi Seunghyun, thanks for being handsome, musically talented, BEING THE MOST TALENTED IDOL RAPPER. Kand Daesung, thanks for providing the softer, down-to-earth and angelic side of Big Bang, and for having one of the best idol vocals. Lee Seunghyun, thanks for the laughs, the humor, for being the number-1 source of stories and topics, for your endurance, and your confidence in being the most bullied maknae.

That's great News... other companies wouldn't suit BIG BANG more than YG... yeah.... another 5 years of BIG BANG and their incredible musics and souls.

Guest Qj_GDragon

YOOO~~ except mah reality daddy ..

YG papa - U're the best of the world ..

thanks so much for bringing BIGBANG to us

thanks so much for ur care 'n support to the boys as a brother ..even a dad

thanks so much for all of the faithful that you leave on our heart

..and finally,

thanks so much for BEING TOGETHER as a FAMILY one again

if ..[uS] has Usher 'n J.Bierber ..U guys HYUNSUK 'n BIGBANG are definitely [KOREA's LEGEND]

pay much respect on U guys' relationship - The TRUE FAMILY ever~~ !!

YG - BB - VIPz ..fighting fighting fighting~~ ..FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY~~

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang Special Edition Album Ranking in Hanteo

hanteo.jpg

Source: Hanteo

Shared by: SUNSKYIVEE @ bigbangupdates

- - -

More of Jiyong's accessories :P

17784685.jpg

viewgimagephp.jpg

Kreepsville 666 Eyeball Bracelet

73263298.jpg

viewgimagephps.jpg

Comme des Garçons BLACK x Bearbrick Collection

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

EDIT:

THE ALBUM???? :w00t:

scaledphptn0server610fi.jpg

C: 달콤쌉싸름 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

PLEASE DONT SPREAD THE SONGS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!

I have seen people distributing the songs here in this thread. I have taken that post down, PLEASE DONT SPREAD THE SONGS!!!!!

v omo why are you saying the last sentence? :unsure::unsure: not to that extent, now you make me feel so bad :(

no it isn't leaked

usually some people just get their album 1 day earlier in Korea..

some shops already sell it 1 day earlier

haven't heard it yet..will listen once it's officially out

Guest shinhdeplol

no it isn't leaked

usually some people just get their album 1 day earlier in Korea..

some shops already sell it 1 day earlier

haven't heard it yet..will listen once it officially out

So they werent leaked? :) But whatever it is, I dont think it is right to spread the songs on the Internet before the official release date.

Will be back to edit this post :)

EDIT:

Their autographs

ms_110407_03.jpg

MELON ARTICLE

xtlover15 has posted some photos from the article above :)

[PHOTOS] 110407 GD's me2day updates

gdragon130217972265262.jpg

gdragon130217991477854o.jpg

Its nice seeing them at the arcade :wub: Im sure they had a lot of fun ^^

Archived