Charismatic, asian eyes vs ulzzang eyes

Guest xdanceonx3

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkermanfan

I really like Big, wide eyes. Instead of eyes being more "rounded" I prefer a real "almond shape"...just bigger than the norm. I dunno..All eyes if you look at it are beautiful in their own way. I love Kristen Kreuks eyes...she's beautiful.

I think each goes with different faces. For example, "cat eyes" goes better with a bonier face structure and round eyes go better with a chubbier face. I prefer cat eyes just because we all want something we don't have lol, and I'd love to be able to look sexy. But, my face is really chubby so I don't think that'd work well. 

Guest lovelyjinny

I think both are beautiful when they are natural. 

The fact that almost all stars get surgery to make their eyes bigger because that is "prettier" is sad to say the least. 

Just look at skater Kim Yuna.  

Guest Kizoku

*Natural* eyes. Simply put.

Though, I must say I *hate* those creepy, richard simmons doll eyes. A girl in my college wore the stupid contacts that so many people on soompi lust for and all I could think about was how anyone could take her seriously, and how people could be attracted to that.

Guest Xishu

big eyes are oovverrated :(

small slanty eye, my mom calls "mulan eyes" are super pretty and unique :) I think they make someone face look softer.

Guest jellie_kookie

If it's a guy, I think eyes like Yunho from DBSK is nice xD Like, big eyes on guys are strange for me. :/ I don't find it cute...

But for girls, any is fine as long as other features balance it out. My eyes are rounder compared to other Asians, but they aren't BIG...yet they balance out my face. :P

One of my friends, who's Korean, has tiny, slanted eyes and a flat nose, but every one fins her pretty. :3 I do, too. Her hair, lip shape and face shape makes it look nice.

My friend said that when I squint my eyes, I look adorable. hahahaha. ^_^

Another friend said that when I enlarge my eyes when I'm surprised is adorable. -_- meh.

Guest mochayeppo

Hmm, I have Asian friends with both the Ulzzang & "Mulan" eyes. I say, it's not the size of the eye but the spark or twinkle behind them :)

Guest VuJiE

i love big eyes just like Popteen Magazine models do theirs. Some girls I found on the net make their eyes like really really really big. That seems so fake and scary. 

Guest wharrgabbrll

I think uzzlang eyes are cute, but I prefer my slanted eyes cause they're sharp and reminds me of cats. :3

I have sharp, narrow, eyes. But it depends on the girl. Some are super duper adorable with round eyes.

Guest epicpwnage

As long as their eyes look beautiful, not tired and full of life, any eye size is awesome =)

I really like narrower eyes, it gives off a really sexy, handsome vibe from guys. I love Vanness Wu!

For girls, maybe medium sized eyes? Smaller eyes can look intimidating on girls.

Vanness_Wu.jpg

There is no comparison. "Ulzzang eyes" require contact lenses, while "charismatic eyes" require no contacts. I think a better word for "ulzzang eyes" is "big/round eyes". As for which one I prefer, it depends on the rest of the facial features. Like someone can have "ulzzang eyes", but they can look strange because they have a flat nose, small face, small lips, etc. Or you can have someone who has "charismatic eyes" and look strange if their facial features are big.

Archived