Charismatic, asian eyes vs ulzzang eyes

Guest xdanceonx3

Guest h0w_cute*

I feel like the narrow eyes (ex. hyori) seem sexier, and bigger eyes cuter... but i dont prefer one over the other. it depends on the person

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tesespieces

I love it when guys have small intense looking eyes. like they're kinda squinty and there's this intensity in their stare. like so jisup and anderson cooper (i know he's old, but whatever). so asian or not, as long as they're small n squinty, i love it!

aaaaaso.jpgaaaaanderson.jpg

Guest ccconstant_x3

I think both are beautiful.The cat-eyed asian eyes are what make Asians 'unique' and 'exotic'. I also believe that with eyes like these, it's your eyes are so piercing and give off a 'sexy' gaze. I mean, many females everywhere have to do the 'cat-eye' with eyeliner in order to achieve that (myself included).

The 'ulzzang' (I'm guessing you mean large and round) are very nice too. They're very cutesy and expressive.

Of course having one or the other doesn't make you automatically prettier.

Guest SnowXrystal

I like slanted eyes better because I've seen so many girls who look really good in them, especially if they have abit of a mix in them, BUT I don't like them on me because my other features clashes with it.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

I have big eyes and while I like them for their shape and stuff, and I like other girls cause the shape is pretty, I really find it like elegant when it's the thinner style. I feel like it's more unique and characteristic and distinguishing. I think they are more 'charismatic' in a sense than the big ones. I think both are nice in their own ways! I don't think people should slit their eyelids just to change them...

Big, round dolly 'ulzzang' eyes are so common nowadays that they're quite forgettable.

I prefer eyes that are longer and narrower... They're so damn fierce!

Guest yukinohana

It depends on the face shape.

I have kind of a V-shaped face and slightly large slanted eyes ( as in its not a huge circle)

and I like it that way

but ive seen girls with the more oval shaped and large eyes and its very cute.

Guest oopyecoj

I think it depends on the person... both can be equally beautiful.

But I have the bigger eyes and I feel like they're more prone to looking tired/dark circles/bags than smaller more "asian" looking eyes. :(

I think most girls with big eyes are usually pretty or at least not bad, but the girls who pull off slanted eyes are reallllly oustanding. Maybe it's because I sometimes wish I had that so I think it's more special?

And it's easy to go overboard with big eyes, especially with those circle lens etc, it can make you look so bug-eyed and soulless O.o

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i prefer charismatic, asian eyes because some ulzzang overdue their "ulzzang" look or whatever you call it

i like the natural look anyhow

Guest EscR4Fantasy

in my opinion girls with slightly larger eyes are more attractive. for guys , the slanted eyes give them more of a tougher look while the larger eyes give them more of a baby face.

Guest shakemyhand

I've always found slightly slanted Asian eyes as being beautiful and exotic, even monolids are very attractive imo. Those are the kind of eyes you see on Asian runway models nowadays. 

Guest dancingbymyself

I think that girls look better with big eyes, and guys can go either way depending on their face.

Ive seen guys that are goodlooking with both types, but i've never seen a girl I considered pretty with small singles. People always talk about GaIn from BEG, but I never thought she was that pretty, just kind of average with alot of makeup and small eyes.

Guest kandi

I prefer ulzzang eys because I have eyes that squint and become upside down moons when i smile like snsd sunny's. so I want people to be able to see my eyes when i smile. haha.

eye smiles are cute tho!

Guest motherducker

I really really like narrow/slanted eyes, they just look mysterious to me so it draws me in haha

I like Lee Hyori, Lee Yeon Hee, BOA type of eyes, not exactly small, but not roundish cute eyes like Ullzangs. IMO, small slanty eyes can look a bit intimidating and mean sometimes. ( I have those eyes, but some people have them and look like the have cat eyes which I am super jealous of!)

Archived