[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest hime_san

they say ticket pre-sale for bangkok concert is already sold out... hmm... i thought overseas fans will also be given a chance for those VIP tickets... :(

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hoodwinker

[iNFO] JYJ IN SINGAPORE

wbqjqu.jpg

credits: Faith&D's twitter

t/n please read from bottom to top

Please follow their twitter and join their facebook page for more information, especially if you're travelling from overseas to the concert. These can be found on the first page.

Guest Yin Ying

Hey guys...

I just wanna share information...

If u like 2 see JYJ concert In Indonesia...

U can purchase the tickets on 9 March at 10.00 am...

U can buy it on this site...

​www.dreamcatcher-indo.biz

www.jakartaconcerts.com

www.heavenrecs.com

All payment is via online...

Or u can follow their twitter for further information...

@99calisto - The Ms CEO

@buckupshow

@dreamCIndo

I really anticipating this concert...

It's like a dream come true, I never thought they will perform in Indonesia...

Guest deathangelxd

ASDKGHOIEHAOEGI SO EXCITED

ASDLKGHEOIAHGOEIH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE US DATES TO COME OUT. AHHHHH ANXIOUS. ANXIOUS.

Guest Hoodwinker

[iNFO] JYJ in Indonesia

ve10gh.jpg

2h6btb7.jpg

5yrdba.jpg

credits: DreamCIndo's twitter

Please follow their twitter and facebook page for more information.

Guest Supernike911

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

JYJ Live In Indonesia Ticket Bulking For International Fans

2eatj4z.jpg

Hey all you International fans!!!!!!!

Tohosomnia has some really exciting news because we are partnering up with the host of JYJ's Indonesia concert promoters @DreamCIndo. There have been troubles with the booking of bulk tickets for int'l fans through the site, so Tohosomnia is lending a helping hand :)

For more information, click here --> http://community.livejournal.com/tohosomnia/579977.html

Orders are open until Tuesday, March 8th 2011 10pm KST and you may order up to 10 tickets for each category.

Cheers~

Guest daily_tofu

Hello!

If there's any overseas fans coming to JYJ concert in Indonesia I can help recommend the hotels and transportation.

Just PM me if you have any question :)

Guest Serenity89

I see that Indonesia has special preferences for the VIP tickets, especially with the Lucky 5 thing. I wonder how that is going to work out. Sharingyoochun and Tohosomnia is really awesome to help fans get the tickets. Just like the showcase, I won't be getting any sleep for the next few months. The wait is killing me! (Well, not as much as Jaejoong's video in Elle. =P)

@Melodeen: I feel the same way too. It's my first concert and it's even more special because it's JYJ. =D

Hello!

If there's any overseas fans coming to JYJ concert in Indonesia I can help recommend the hotels and transportation.

Just PM me if you have any question :)

You are so kind and gracious..thank you very much, see you on 8 April :wub:

@Serenity89 I hope that you will make it and can come back and tell me all about it so I can prepare. Seeing how much popular JYJ is right now I'm kinda nervous because their tickets usually gone within five of release. I'm really hope I can get my hand on them before they sold out so I'm checking everyday. I'm very excited about it. ^_^

Guest Serenity89

@Melodeen: Thank you! Good luck in getting your tickets too! When I have any information, you'll be the first one to know :D Which one are you planning on going to?

@Easterbunni: I read on the main JYJ Thread, from Sayuri Jaejoong post, that Thailand is doing a similar drawing too. If you buy the 5000 baht tickets, then you get a chance to be one of the 50 lucky fans to have a meeting with JYJ. It really depends on who is organizing the concert. As for why, I think they also want JYJ to get a chance to meet the fans. Since they can't do it for all the fans, a drawing is the best way. I hope that helps. :)

Guest asian_heart

Man, I'm so excited! When I heard that they were coming to Washington Dc(which is a hour away from me) I almost fainted and died!

I just added the Tour fb too. I want them to release the US tour dates soon, so I can start planning and saving accordingly.

@Serenity89-i live in california so my only chance of seeing them is LA so I'm planning to go to that one. It's a really exciting news. A few time they came to LA I was aware of it but couldn't make it since it's about six hours of driving and I never drive to LA before. Where are you from? Thanks a lot if you could provide me some info me and my friends would totally own you. (^_^)Y

It'll be so awesome to be one of those lucky 5o fans that get to greet JYJ in person. The tickets already seen to be pricey for vip but those are the best one I guess. I mean getting a t-shirt, poster, and other stuff. If they did the same thing in LA. Definitely, going to have to try to get one of VIP tickets. :crazy:

Guest kay35

Hmmm..now I need to figure out which US city to attend! I  hope more info is released soon. I am skipping kmf for this as well. hehe

Ahhh! I need to know what cities they are coming to in Canada! If they don't come to Toronto then I might have to go to the New York or Washington one, Must Know When It Is ! And hopefully it's not during exams... cause yea that would suck. But I'm so excited ! ^^

Guest Serenity89

@Melodeen - I live in CA too! The traffic in LA is pretty crazy, so I only go there once in a while. I know! I hope the organizers here plan a meet and greet or something. I mean, how many times does International fans get to see them in person. If not, then that's okay too, the concert itself is already a dream come true.

I think the US information will be released around April or May. Hopefully it's earlier.

Archived