[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

jzabnr.jpg

sorry for the bad picture.lol..x3x

video coming soon.

TO THE ONE AND ONLY BIG BANG!

Hi guys!!! First off, I would like to thank you for reading my message. I've always dreamed of reaching out to you guys, and due to the fact that I'm an international fan from California it's hard to do so, so I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity.:) I've been a fan of Big Bang since day one, I followed the documentary's of when YG was choosing which members to stay and which ones don't. I've been a fans since then until now and forever. I never imagined any boy band to have such great control over my fandom. You guys are so great, that even with all the new groups coming out, they still can't manage to steal me away from you guys.lol. The reason for me being such a Big Bang fan is all thanks to G-Dragon oppa, I've had a crush on you since I've seen you in YMCA and Fly Gentlemen and etc. At that time I was about 12 years old or a little younger. And after knowing that YG was going to wait until your out of school due to the fact that you were still young.(At that time I also knew Taeyang oppa because I've seen you two since then.) So when I knew you two were going to debut later, I then at the time decided to wait until that special day come, and when 2006 came that was one of the most craziest year ever for me. Because I made a promise to myself to always support you, I kept that promise until today. It's funny how even my boyfriend knows that I'm a huge fan of Big Bang and he even gets jealous because of how much I love G-Dragon oppa and Big Bang together.lol. My dream is to meet you guys one day and to let G-Dragon oppa know how long I've been his fan. I'm also glad to be a huge Big Bang fan because everyone I know here in the States all know you guys because of my craziness over Big Bang and I feel proud because I manage to spread out the Big Bang fever to those who are unfamiliar. To me Big Bang is the best artist/entertainers ever, not just best kpop artist, but best world artist! I also would go crazy if I'm picked for one of the winners, because getting a video message from you guys to me would be like a crazy dream come true. I would be crying tears of joy. I've always wanted to get an autograph saying to me, Luckyna from all the Big Bang members. It didn't feel so nice having to buy an autographed cd that other fans try to sell..and if I ever do recieve such gift, I would never sell it even if I am broke and in the need of money.lol.It will feel more amazing than getting a brand new car.lol.

So I hope you guys enjoy my message and was entertained by it, I hope to win the contest, but if I don't it's okay too, it makes me happy knowing that Big Bang is actually reading all this craziness.:D. But I'll pray on it!!! and I wish you guys the best of luck and I'm looking forward to the new mini album and albums to come!!!!It's been soooo long! I love you G-Dragon oppa!!!!I love you all Big Bang!!! I love you YGE! Saranghaeyo!! I hope you also enjoy my video! thank you! I'm thankful for all the joy you guys have brought into my life, you play a BIG part because I listen to you guys through hard times and good times. Big Bang makes me stronger as an individual. and I thank you again for that.So please please continue to do your music guys, and never stop!thank you!

P.s. One of the best thing about Big Bang that I want to point out is that you guys all shine individually and as a group. You guys are all talented in so many ways. I hope Big Bang will last forever just like Shinhwa!xD

I LOVE YOU KWON JI YOUNGIE OPPA!

I LOVE YOU DONG YOUNG BAE OPPA

I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNG HYUN OPPA

I LOVE YOU KANG DAE SUNG dong saeng?^^

I LOVE YOU LEE SEUNG HYUN MAKNAE

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BIG BANG!!

Love yours truly,

Luckyna Chan (California, USA)

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

ivjx1w.png

eqtlw5.png

For the longest time, my friend has tried to convince me to listen to K-pop, but I've never bothered. I've heard a few songs here and there, but nothing that really caught my attention. About three years ago, my friend showed me Big Bang's "Last Farewell" and "Goodbye Baby." The second I heard those songs, I was hooked. I've been in love with Big Bang ever since.

Big Bang is a group full of raw talent. They didn't go into YG with perfected singing and dancing skills; rather, they went in with dedication and passion, determined to become something powerful in the music industry. And that's exactly what they've become. Big Bang's music is different and it never follows mainstream sounds. It's hard to find a K-pop idol group that focuses on R&B, hip-hop and rap, which is why Big Bang is so unique. They're never afraid to try something new because they see everything as a learning experience, not a mistake. They're also a group of guys that make music simply because they love music, not because they love what their music brings them such as money or fame. Their talent, passion and dedication are so admirable and it's what makes them the greatest K-pop group.

2aoy0g.png

Every single Big Bang member has worked so hard to get to where he is today. They've put so much hard work, sweat and tears into everything, just so they can stand on stage to perform for us fans. Big Bang works so hard for us, so why shouldn't we work hard for them? There are definitely times when being a VIP is hard. The media is always going to put Big Bang in a negative light and the antis will always find something to criticize about, but Big Bang is a group worth fighting for. It's not only the big things such as topping music charts and winning music shows that makes being a VIP worth it, but it's the little things that truly make me proud to be a VIP. It's things like seeing how other artists are pushing back their comeback dates because they’re scared of Big Bang. It's things like seeing how G-Dragon was so hurt over those "go commit suicide" comments, but he just sucked it up and continued to work hard anyway. It's things like seeing G-Dragon at Big Show 2011 look out into a sea of VIPs and start crying because he's so touched. It's things like how all the hyungs tease Seungri to no end, but deep down, they're all rooting for him. All of these things make Big Bang so precious and deserving of my love.

141tmhl.png

I praise them, criticize them; want them gone, want them back; laugh with them, cry with them. After all, they're our Big Bang and I'll never give up on them. Sure, I’ve fallen in love with other K-pop groups, but at the end of the day, Big Bang is still my number one. You guys captured my heart and you guys will always have it. <3

I also want you guys to know that your comeback was amazing. Do you know how influential you guys are even after two years of hiatus? Within hours of your album release, you've managed to top every single music chart. Everyone is talking about Big Bang's comeback and more and more people are falling in love with you guys. This is such an accomplishment and I couldn't be more proud to be your fan.

wb9dnq.png

Jiyong

You're the most amazing leader ever. I know that you think you're overrated and not a music genius. You also think that you don't deserve to cry unless you've accomplished something for you to be proud of. I beg to differ because you've accomplished so much and you should be so proud of yourself. You are one of the most talented idols I've ever seen. You can rap, sing, dance, compose, write lyrics and produce; you can do it all. Watching the behind the scenes of how Big Bang recorded "Cafe" just made me appreciate you even more because you're such a perfectionist and you never stop until you do something that satisfies you. You also have the most confidence, charisma and swag I've ever seen in a K-pop idol. You deserve every good thing that comes your way. I absolutely adore your smile, so always stay positive and keep a smile on. I know you've had tough times these past years, but never let the haters get to you. Because the more they hate on you, the more I love you. You are my favorite member and you always will be. I'll always be fighting for you. <3

Taeyang

You've come so far since your debut days. Your voice is absolutely amazing and your dancing is always on point. Your solo songs have transformed the K-pop industry and influenced so many international fans. You should be so proud of yourself. You are one of those rare artists that make music simply because you love music, which is very admirable. You are so shy and down to earth, but once you’re on that stage, you turn into someone with so much confidence and charisma. You're one of the most precious K-pop idols ever and I'll always be supporting you.

You're the member that initially made me fall in love with Big Bang. You've also come a long way since your debut days and you've totally transformed into a star. Your rapping is sick and you're full of hidden talents. You also have endless charm, charisma and confidence on stage. Your talents made me fall in love with you as an artist, but your down to earth and silly personality is what made me fall in love with you as a person.

Daesung

You're one of the most genuine celebrities in K-pop. I've always admired how you decided to pursue singing even when your dad didn't approve. Your voice is absolutely stunning, you can command a whole place just with your voice alone. You also have such a charming personality, you can always make me laugh no matter what. You've come such a long way and I know this is just the beginning for you.

Seungri

You're the member who has grown up the most. I remember watching you on Big Bang's documentary as an awkward boy with so much raw talent and passion, eager to show it off. Now, you're in one of the most successful K-pop groups, you've starred in musicals, acted in dramas and debuted with a solo album. I know people often mistaken your confidence for arrogance, but your confidence is admirable and it's what makes you have that star quality, so don’t ever change.

Thank you for being Kwon Jiyong.

Thank you for being Dong Youngbae.

Thank you for being Choi Seunghyun.

Thank you for being Kang Daesung.

Thank you for being Lee Seunghyun.

21maxyc.png

I'm a proud VIP. This is who I am and who I'll always be.

6iryfc.gif

2gukxmp.png

Guest loozerrlovebae

I won't be entering the contest, but I have to say I've been looking forward to BIG BANG's comeback forever now. BIG BANG is who first got me into kpop, and at the moment YG entertainment are pretty much the only artists in kpop that I still listen to. I'll always be a loyal BIG BANG fan even if I'm not a huge fan of kpop in general anymore. Out of the members of BIG BANG though I love YoungBae the most, I love the rest too, but YoungBae has my <3 ^^ I really love BIG BANG's style of music, and I hope that they continue to do well in the future.

B to the I to the G BANG

ahhh I can't wait for the album to drop

Guest ailannguyen

AWESOME.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

Here's the video: My VIDEO

I hope it gave some good laughs :lol:

How much I love BIG BANG?!

I don’t wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, but I wake up in the morning feeling like a VIP.

I always start my morning listening to Big Bang, it start’s the beginning of my day, and the last song I always listen to at night is Big Bang! When I go on road trips or a vacation, Big Bang is what I listen to and everywhere I go with my Ipod, it’s Big Bang.

Big Bang, as a group, I never seen such unique talents and see each individuals charms and talents. Each and every one of you guys are different, but yet together you guys create a BANG! Out of all the musicians, you guys are definitely my favourite and my #1.

I, myself would like to become a singer, because of Big Bang.. when I see you guys work hard, makes me feel to work even harder to pursue my dream to become a singer, and a strive to achieve that dream. ^_^

I can see sincerity and dedication that you guys put into your work, you guys are such hard workers, and I admire that! I hope Big Bang becomes a big BANG in the future and continue to inspire others to do so. I’m from Canada and you guys are all the way in Korea, makes me feel connected with you guys through your music. I hope one day I will be able to see a Big Bang concert in the future. :w00t:

Each and every one of you have your own charms, never lose it. You guys are not just musicians, but an inspiration. Thank you for being musicians that brighten up people’s day and shine like the moon at night. Good luck with your comeback and future, FIGHTING!

TOP - You are a really great actor. I hope in the future you continue to grow more as an actor and as a musician, I love your rap and everytime you switch up the style of your rap, even awesome! ^_^

G-Dragon - All the songs that you written and produced, their amazing, I love each and every one of the songs and I hope you continue to write even more songs! You have great sense of fashion, even if their odd or weird, you pull it off B)

Taeyang - Your really good at what you do. Great at both dancing and singing, I love all your songs that you sing, their greatttttt! Your my favourite member.. just saying :lol: You are actually the musician I looked up to the most, and this may sound a bit funny, but my dream is to stand on the same stage as you...I hope that day comes! Will you be my prom date...? :P

Daesung - You are such a positive person. Your like a vitamin who brings up people's energy, your really funny and love that you smile all the time! Your smile makes me smile, and your laugh makes me laugh :lol:

Seungri - I love the songs you sang, you are like a Korea Justin Timberlake! You like being called that don't you? :lol: You have such confidence and your comfortable in your own skin, you taught me that it is okay to be yourself ^_^

From,

Lisa

Guest vvipjamie

HI BIG BANG! 

To show our appreciation, we've made a little (maybe not little) something for you ^-^

PS: Editing was suuuuuuuuuuch a pain, we're sorry if it can't be read right >____<

We're really glad BIG BANG is doing things to interact with their fans from all over the world!

We've loved BIG BANG since debut, &nd we hope they continue making music :)

Another PS: Please go on more variety shows ^-^

(WE LOVE BIG BANG!)

11ainub.png

k224hg.png

2pq9ctt.png

255uext.png

10zpws0.jpg

fwoawy.jpg

Guest tazanya

I love BigBang so much that all I can think about right now, though of course I should be focusing on this deposition I am attending... what kinda awesome video I am going to make.

eagerly anticipate my updated post kekeke

Guest eliz_yaj

I love BIGBANG! I wasn't ever really into KPOP. I mean, I was introduced to it and everything since 8th grade. But I never really got into it until my KPOP crazy friend introduced me to BIGBANG. Then BOOM! Ever since then, I have been a huge fan. I love their vocals, their dance moves, and each member adds something to the group as a whole. They've each gone and done their own thing and have remained succesful. They really are an all star superstar group. I wish the best for them always. And yeah, is this how I enter the contest? Lol. Well, I want to enter the contest. I don't have pix or vids. But yeah, I love BIGBANG! Forever and always. :]

Guest esellee

Big Bang, I have no idea on where to start. My love for you leads me to lost words. I'd firstly like to thank you so much for helping me through everything, your music is golden, it has that instant power to make everything else in the world disappear. When ever I come home from school after having a bad day I would always put on your music, turn the volume to maximum and shut off the world. You see, a few years ago I was going through some serious depression of which I just couldn't stop self-harm, I really really really truly thankful to you guys and your music which allows me to see everything by. I only look to the future now, I hoping to see myself in Korea soon at your Big Show, screaming with other fans and reaching out to you, that is my dream.

I considered not doing a single message to each one of you, but then I came to realise how you're all different in your own way and you all shine with your unique personalities so brightly. Therefore, I thought I would.

TOP, you make me fall head of heels. You are truly the most sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes on. My friends always tease me for my taste in a weird guy, but I always shake them off and look dreamingly into your deep eyes of which I love so much. Your voice, makes me want to listen to every word, so deep and mesmerizing, you're the best rapper out there, thank you. I really hope you never dye your hair back to black since your white hair just makes me fall even more in love with you.

G-Dragon, your skills are absolutely amazingly inspirational. The songs you write have the ultimate power to make dance and to make me cry. You're a leader and such a strong one too! I've seen so many videos where you look so tired, it brings a tear to my eye on how dedicated you are, if there was an award for the best leader, you'd win it hands down and no one else would stand a chance. I really hope you don't overwork yourself, you always worry me and I'd be devastated if I heard that something had happened to you. You've taught me to work my hardest and never give up, thank you.

Daesung, you need to promise me that you'll never ever stop smiling because your smile is the smile of an angel that lights up the sky. When I see you smile, it makes me smile. You in Secret Big Bang was a star, when I watched all your parts I laughed so much that my sides were hurting so much, you're a truly happy guy. Your vocals are so beautiful and I'm really looking forward to your solo album because I know I'll love it as much as you, thank you.

Seungri, you're absolutely adorable. You're the youngest and such an amazing dancer, I really wish I could dance just as good as you. Your solo album was amazing and I couldn't stop listening to it for weeks, I'm so proud of you. Your performances were just as amazing, you really know how to please the crowd so well. Never stop singing because your voice sends me to sleep each night, it's like a lullaby. Thank you. 

Taeyang, your body is God-like, you really should never wear tops, be proud of those sexy abs of yours and always show them off! I've been proud of everything you've achieved, your solo album was beautiful and I could really feel the passion you put into it. You always look amazing in music videos always showing so much heart and passion into everything you do, thank you.

In summary, you guys are are amazing, I have so much to thank you guys for. Always keep your heads high and stay together like glue. You make me proud to be a k-pop listener, I'd casually walk out into the street with a boom-box whilst your music blasts out just to show the world how amazing your talents are.  I've never been able to answer when people ask "What is your favourite band/artist?" that was until I heard your music, now I say loud and proud "BIG BANG" without a care in the world and I don't even care if they judge me for listening to music I don't understand. Yet, Korean is a hard language to learn but I hope to take on the challenge so I'll be able to talk to you when I meet you someday, I have that determination in me of which that you inspired. But, it still makes me down that you're million miles away, so I really hope that you'll do a world tour soon, you should come and see England, that'd make me so happy to see you up on stage in my home country. I understand if it's something you're unable to do. I forgive you, money is being saved in the bank so I'll be able to see you guys someday

Thank you for everything you do. Never give up and keep on fighting!

Guest WishingU

BIG BANG !

Dear Big Bang,

안녕하세요! Big Bang ah, if you really do see this, please acknowledge the numbers of international VIPs that are in love with you. ^_^

I have been a VIP since those old days when Taeyang had braids..keke...But one thing I know for sure is that you all haven't changed, besides your talent and popularity that just keeps increasing each day. You are all still wonderful, amazing, handsome, and caring towards VIPs.

No matter where you are, I will always support you. I will buy albums, of course, because I know that's one of the only true way I can support you since I live so far away.

I love you guys the most. No matter how many other bands there are out there, you guys will always be my Number 1.

tumblr_lbox49gKyi1qcaaxso1_500.gif

I will be a VIP forever.

tumblr_lctyixIMEJ1qcaaxso1_400.gif

G-Dragon:

tumblr_ldwqk1clPU1qcaaxso1_500.gif

Kwon leadah...why are you so talented? It just keeps oozing out of you. Your voice is wonderful. You can rap, sing, compose, and you are a fashion icon. You are someone I respect. Every time I see you perform on stage, I can't help it but admire how to really control it. Your performances are flawless. You are flawless, really. You bring so much charisma to stage, it's amazing. You are the number one leader, and you will always be our number leader. Thank you so much for everything! You work really hard, we all know that, so thank you for taking care of Big Bang...especially Seungri. ;]

tumblr_lh7iedFMlJ1qcaaxso1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298948061&Signature=75qX7N35GI0LHIVN1CUSkyoLiVY%3D

T.O.P: Tabi!

tumblr_le9f5mc0VN1qcaaxso1_500.gif

You are one heck of a perfect being. I don't know how you have so much charisma burning inside you, but everytime you just glance at a VIP they automatically faint. You do that to me through the screen and I just don't know what to do. ><; Your rapping is perfection! Your deep voice is so nice to listen to. And you are such a dork. >w< And I also don't know how you work your hair. I never thought white hair can look good, but it is so great on you! ~keke. I love you! P.S: Your solo album, when you have one, I will get it!

tumblr_levo950eZV1qc8b0w.jpgtumblr_levo9cUsz81qc8b0w.jpg

SEUNGRI:

tumblr_ldhw6fB6371qclc7no1_400.gif

Oppa....you are really amazing. There is a reason you are my number 1 ^^ ~keke. I lover your voice and your dancing. You are talented no matter what. You are the maknae but you sure show that being a maknae doesn't mean you are any less talented or respected. ♥ Please always keep your head up and smile. Please rest a lot, even if we adore your panda eyes, you still have to rest a lot! If I ever meet you, I will probably cry. ^^; You are perfect in my eyes. Please don't let anyone bring you down. ^_^ Anyone is lucky to have you! I will always support you. Especially your solos. Your stage performances are powerful. Congratulations on all the awards. YOU DESERVE IT ALL! ♥ To me you are like a big brother. So I am always looking after you, I hope you don't mind. Please be happy, always. I will cheer you on even if I am not near.

My blog for you: STRONG BABY SEUNGRI ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know it passed, but this was a video I made on your last birthday. ^_^

tumblr_lfx1cgdRru1qcaaxso1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298949718&Signature=dcDv1GhbufFeeuG8LlEEiCB5e34%3D

Taeyang:

tumblr_lhb752qvyw1qcaaxso1_400.jpg

SOL~ You are just about everything a girl could want in a guy. Your sweet voice that could melt anything, that's why you're our 'sun'~ kekeke. Your eye smile, they are just too adorable to handle. Your dancing! Ah! You have gotten so good at dancing now. It's amazing to watch * _ * . Your solos, they are just too amazing. Best Male artist of the year? It's all yours~ Oppa, why do you need a girl when there's thousands of VIPs in line for you? kekeke but I'm just saying, all the girls are at your feet. ;] But we all know who you like. ^^ just kidding!~

tumblr_lgsdn6UKZg1qc8b0w.png

That's all you~ ♥

Daesung: SMILING ANGEL! ♥ YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS! You really are an angel, you know that? Your voice, your eyes, your smile, your personality = ANGELIC. PLEASE MAKE A SOLO ALBUM. I WILL BUY IT ASAP!!!! I could listen to you sing all day. Cotton Candy really makes me happy♥♥♥ You are really handsome, if they can't see that then they should get their eyes check. The world needs more guys like you, oppa. Please don't ever stop smiling, your smile does wonders. :wub:

tumblr_lhb6sheK0I1qcaaxso1_400.png

One of my wish and goal is to attend Big Show and meet you all at least once in my life. I will be very happy then. ^ ^

My bracelets! ♥ Spread the Big Bang - VIP love♥

tumblr_lhb6asEnqm1qcaaxso1_500.png

I really love you guys; your music, your talents, your performances, your videos, your songs, your personality, e v e r y t h i n g. You have my dedication. Please don't ever stop being musicians.

From your VIP,

Tram / kerrean@tumblr

Guest followthesound

Why do I love Big Bang? There are so many reasons. First and foremost, they make THE best music on the K-pop scene. They're all incredibly talented and they're not just entertainers, they're performers, they're musicians, they're artists. I really admire the work they do and the passion they have for their music. They obviously love their jobs. And that is why they inspire me; I love to sing and I've been singing in choirs for seven years (since I was nine). My dream career is being a singer, but I'm so shy and I'm not confident. I know it's hard to make it in the world of entertainment, but Big Bang inspires me. They're exactly where I want to be. They've inspired me to chase my dream. I know I might not succeed, but I will at least try. Thank you, Big Bang. ♥ Another reason why I love them is they introduced me to the amazing world of K-pop. I probably wouldn't have known about the Korean entertainment scene were it not for them. I stumbled upon the Lies music video and BAM! I was instantly in love with Big Bang.

Big Bang also helped me through a really difficult time in my life. In December of 2009, my grandmother, with whom I was very close, passed away. I could barely act like a functioning human being for the first few days after I got the news; I was absolutely devastated. I cried all the time, and I couldn't deal with the little things that came with everyday life. But after a week, I started listening to Big Bang again, and for the first time after her death, I smiled. I know this sounds really cheesy and stupid, but Big Bang, you brought me back. Between you and all the caring people around me, I got through it. I can't thank you enough.

So thank you, G-Dragon, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri. You make my world a little bit better every day.

I know your comeback will be amazing! Fighting!

Guest xxcarolxx

I won't be entering this contest because I'm too shy to post a youtube video xD

Thank you Soompi, Big Bang and YG for doing this! I just want to say,

Big Bang, you guys are the best! If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have been into Kpop. You were the first kpop artist I've listened to and I've been waiting for you guys comeback since forever! Big Bang always amaze me with their songs and style. Really looking forward to Big Bang's comeback. Thank you for being Big Bang and providing me with an awesome idol group that I can look up too. Stay healthy and don't overwork yourselves. Big Bang fighting! Love you guys <3

On a side note, you guys really need to come to the US to hold a concert. Would really love it if you guys do =D You'd be giving international VIPs (like me since I can't travel all the way to Korea lol) an opportunity to personally feel the power of Big Bang and how awesome you all are live ^^

-Carol

Philadelphia, USA

Guest intouchable

]WHY I LOVE BIG BANG ? WITH WHAT SHOULD I START ? !!!!

I 100% BELEIVE THAT THEY ARE THE BESt KPOP GROUP EVER MADE

,1= because they are real musicians GD AND TOP CAN WRITE AND COMPOSE MUSIC

+DAE SEUNG HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE § THAT GIVE CHILLS

SEUNRI AND TAE YANG SING VERY WELL AND THEIR DANCE SKILS ARE AWSOME .

WaHT A LIKE ABOUT big bang that they do their own things , u don't feel like they are under pression AND LOVE THEIR FANS AND GIVE PRIORITY TO THEM .BIG BANG SHOW AND GIVE LOVE FRANKLY AND WITHOUT LYING I'VE NEVER LIKEd ALL THE SONGS OF A paricular ALBUM... but big bangs albums...i don't understand but i liked all the songs even i don't understand korean ..i'm arabic (morocco) i got all the songs on my ipod u feel that every song was made with a lot of hardwork . the lyrics are just freakin good the instrumental is unique and the melody very catchy . i listen to them and to 2ne1

BIG BANG INTRODUCE ME TO kpop and yg I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THINKS ABOUT THEM 24/7 THEY ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND THERE IS NO ROOM LEFT FOR THINKING I'M LEARING KOREAN JUST TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTING THEY SAID I've learned a lot from them and their stenght my personality has changed to the best i become more confident and strong i love them so much i can't describe it but whant i feel as a vip is proudness ,respect ,thankful i love you so much i wish all the best i hope that big bang still creative and enjoy their stage and live performences and do what they do with heart they are talentd , funny ,dorks handsome i'm so in love <33 love you forevah and never change ma mind .

THE PROUD VIP .

Guest amberr_

BIG BANG~ ♥♥

Thank you guys so much for this contest & letting us show you how much international fans love you guys. I made a video of me singing sunset glow with english lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0o-8KBPl6Y

Sorry I'm so awkward in it normally I'm  a bit more attractive and I look like this:

463bc2caa0891f5093457ef.jpg

This is why I love you guys though, I'm feeling depressed and I get up early in the morning to see G Dragon dressed as a girl. :)

I was first introduced to Kpop in 7th grade by a girl who was visiting America from Korea. Now I'll admit Super Junior was the first group I ever got into, but they led me to find you guys, Big Bang, who changed my life forever. Because of you I'm able to wake up in the morning and say, "it's fine the world isn't going to end and that if I work hard like you guys do everyday I can get somewhere too"

My life isn't horrible, but it's hard. It's hard to deal with the fact that my family can't afford to pay our house anymore, that we don't have anything saved up for my college, and that I live in a very small house while I have to deal with the rest of my friends having so much more money than I do. I've never been rich or even just well off, my family & I just get by; sometimes even paycheck to paycheck. It's hard to see someone like my dad who does the work of 4 people, but barely makes enough money to support his family and it's hard to see someone like my mom who has been through so much and never seems to get a break. If I could win this contest it would mean the world to me. For something in my life to go right for once would be wonderful.

Even though sometimes I don't know how I'm going to cope with all of my stress and financial problems, I know that Big Bang will always be there to make me laugh, to get me to dance, to sing, and to dream that one day things will be better.

Individual messages~

~Ji Yong ♥

Gee gee gee gee baby baby~ you always have me wondering what you are going to do next because you are so creative. I love how humble you are and don't like being called a genius (but I'm just going to call you a genius anyway because you are one :3 ) I love everything about you: your rappng, dress, and your falsetto. I love the songs that you write for Big Bang the best because you can feel the emotion in them and that makes them even more powerful. Thank you for making music and inspiring me everyday.

~TOP ♥

Oh TOP where to begin..... There are so many good things about you...I could probably talk about you for hours. Your voice, I mean seriously have you heard it & known that it is possibly one of the best rap voices on the planet. How do you rap so fast? You should see me try to rap to one of your songs, I'll get the first three words of the rap and then I'm lost :P Do you know you can pull of any look...even that silver hair you have right now. I honestly don't know anyone else who would be able to pull that off but you. And why are there no pictures of you without a shirt on? I mean not to be weird or anything, but what are you hiding...? ...Do you have five belly buttons or something? ;) I'm going to try & keep this short & sweet so I'll end with saying thank you for everything :)

~Daesung

Your voiceeeeee!! I can't get enough of it, you really need to sing more & make YG give you a solo album. I could listen to that angelic voice of yours all day (:

~Seungri

Oh maknae you've grown so much. Well I'm younger than you if that makes you feel any better :P

I loved your solo album this year. It shows how much you've grown since Strong Baby days. I hope you have more success in the future :)

~Taeyang

I love your voice & that eye smile of yours is the cutest thing. I love how underneath all those muscles & tough guy image you still are a softy and cute & adorable. :3

I just want to wrap up and thank you guys again for helping me get through life. It sounds cheesy to say that Big Bang saved my life, but you guys really did. I haven't really told anyone this before besides my closest friends, but I've suffered from an eating disorder since I was in 6th grade. When I would learn more about you guys I would think before starving myself or throwing up. I'd ask myself "would GD want to see me puking my brains out because I think I'm obese?" If it wasn't for you my eating disorder could've gotten even worse and I might not have even tried to get better. You gave me something live & look forward to everyday and I want to thank you for that so much. I love each and everyone of you with all my heart and I wish you lots of success in the future :)

♥♥♥♥♥

Amber

♥♥♥♥♥

Guest JangMinHo

This contest is already exciting... ^^

Well if Big Bang is going to read this:

First of all i want you guys to know how amazing you all are... you guys make me feel like i'm a new person, like renewed, since i met Big Bang, my life has become more easy going. I never thought i could feel this way but Big Bang makes me feel alive, makes me feel full of energy and love, when i hear their songs, it feels like a new wave of energy going through my whole body and taking out all the bad energy. That's what Big Bang means to me. They all are so important to me and their music is so important to me that it is almost like the air i need to breathe. It could sound a little bit thrilled but my reality is harder than anything and the only thing i'm sure of is that Big Bang will be always there, standing by me and telling me to hold on. Even if they are not RIGHT HERE with me, their music is the only thing i need to keep on going. 

Big Bang... they all are so talented, so incredible... I wish i could put into words everything i think about them but my feelings are so overwhelming... 

They all are like geniuses to me, they are so smart, so hard working guys, and they all inspire me to do amazing things in my life. To be honest, lately i've been feeling like i'm not doing anything good or anything interesting with my life, but since Big Bang came to my life, i felt so incredibly full of energy and inspiration, i started drawing again (a talent that i thought was gone forever) i started writing stories (good ones i promise xD) and i even started learning Korean language. To be honest, i never thought my life could change this way, my life was going down the hole and i'm at a young age and since Big Bang came to my life, it changed completely, i used to feel lost and desperate but since they are here, because i feel them right here with me, i feel i'm in the right path to happiness

G-Dragon: you are the most incredible person i've ever seen. Everyday i wish to be just like you, just as amazing as you are. Ji Yong, you are a GENIUS you are such an amazing person, so clever, so talented, so full of passion, because when i hear you sing, when i see you on videos or when i see your Shine a Light DVD, i see a person full of love and passion in everything he does. We are both the same age and i wish i could be just like you, [i'm a girl] but everyday i wish to be just as amazing and talented and smart as you are. And it doesn't matter what you do, I will be always here, standing by you and supporting you, don't you ever feel bad or depressed again, because out there, there will be always haters and stupid people trying to destroy the inner genius inside of you. Don't let others to let you down Ji Yong. You are the best and i will be always here to support you :)♥ AND YOUR SHINE A LIGHT CONCERT WAS DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!! I wish i could be there....!!!! what a masterpiece!!!! American concerts have to envy you because you're the master of concerts!!!!!!!

T.O.P.: you are the most funny and amazing guy i have ever seen too. When i think of TOP, a smile appears on my face. Because TOP is so cool [YES YOU ARE] and intelligent. TOP is an amazing hardworking guy, when he sings i see perfection, i see a person who's willing to give everything in order to get his responsabilities done on time and to make them look perfect. When TOP sings, i just wanna jump and think that life isn't that difficult as some might say, life is just about effort and passion. JUST PUT PASSION AND LOVE in everything you do and you'll get far away. That's what i feel everytime i see TOP. And also, i like TOP a lot because he makes me laugh, he's so hilarous and incredible, that's why i think TOP is so COOL AND AMAZING.... when he imitates people and jokes around, that makes me think that you can't be so serious everytime... life is all about fun... :DI LOVE YOU A LOT TOP!!!!!! AND ALSO... you have such a strong presence on stage... I LOVE THE WAY YOU SING ON STAGE.... you dominate people... you dominate the stage... there's nothing more to say. THE LORD OF STAGES IS TOP!!!

Daesung: HAPPINESS ALL THE WAY! That's what he makes me feel!!! Daesung smiles and i smile too... because he's a person just full of happiness, so positive, nothing lets him down you know?? I see Daesung and i like him because he just makes me feel that with a smile you can do everything... he is the representation of happiness :). ♥

Taeyang: he is so cuteeee.... when he smiles and i see those tiny eyes i just wanna get into my monitor screen... omg :) He sings amazingly, his voice is like a relief, when i hear him sing, the notes just get stuck into my head and together with the other guy's voices is like a ray of energy running through my whole body....

Seung ri: the incredible maknae... what can i say about you? everytime i think about Seung ri... my head keeps blank. Not because i have nothing to say... it is just that when i think about that sweet maknae, i think about a lot of things at the same time. Victory is a hardworking and a smart maknae. I can see that everybody likes Victory and that's because Victory makes people feel good, he makes us feel so close to him, like if we were friends forever. Victory is a humble person and i like that. You all are, but Victory is the one who makes me feel that he can hug a fan and make her feel good and make her feel close to him as a closest friend. I LOVE YOU VICTORY! ;D

YOU ALL GUYS ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE I HAVE IN MY LIFE. YOU ALL ARE PERFECT, GENIUSES, THE PERFECT MUSICIANS EVER... all of you put a new feeling in my life and you all mean something in my life. Ji Yong means perfection and inspiration, TOP means laughter and hardwork, Daesung means happiness all the way, Taeyang means energy and Seung ri means friendship and love. And with those elements in my life, i know i'll get pretty far.

I think i wrote too much xD but that was necessary to let you know how i feel about BIG BANG.

I LOVE YOU ALL.... and Ji Yong: since i heard the phrase "It's time to Shine" I was so devoted to that phrase, it was life changing!!! I felt like it was my time to shine... you came to my life just in the right moment and i want you to know that thanks to that phrase, I was decided to get far away in my life, to make good things and... that phrase is now tattoed in my body and you will be always a part of me. "It's time to Shine" is now a part of my body and i'm so thankfull and happy for that.

♥I LOVE YOU ALL. and it doesn't matter how many times i've written that... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! BIG BANG FOREVER AND ALWAYS IN MY ----> ♥

And last but not least, BIG BANG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXISTING AND FOR COMING TO MY LIFE. You're like 80% of everything i need in order to survive. 

THAT'S THE TRUE FEELING OF A BIG BANG FAN. ♥ It feels like GODS saving me. ♥

VIP FIGHTING! ♥ wub.gif

oh and... btw... KISSES AND HUGS FROM... Bogotá, Colombia [my hometown] but i'm living in Panama City, Panama. :)

Edit: THE NEW MINI ALBUM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! POWERFUL... BIG BANG IS BETTER THAN NEVER!!!!!!

I’m a rather shy person, so I don’t post very much. However, since there is a chance that Big Bang might read this, I just want to say that I love Big Bang.

I’ve been a fan since 2006, and got into Kpop and music in general because of them. In the beginning, my reasons for becoming interested in Big Bang were really shallow (I thought Seungri was cute). However, I heard their songs and fell in love with their music. I loved Dirty Cash, Good Bye Baby, and A Fool’s Only Tear. Dirty Cash has been my ringtone for the longest time. Hahah. I remember bothering all of my suju-fan friends about how great Big Bang was. Instead of doing math assignments I’d be playing Seungri’s first solo song on my mp3 player trying to convert my friends into Big Bang fans. I would look forward to waking up the next day so I could see all the soompi thread updates on Big Bang.

Then 2007 came, and their hit LIES came out. In my opinion it was incredibly different from their music style that I fell in love with. However, rather than turn away in disgust or lack of interest, my likes changed with their style. If it were any other group, I would call them out for betraying their music genre, but somehow Big Bang just pulls it off. I didn’t think it was possible, but I began to love Big Bang even more. I love how in school I heard “Lies” for so many ringtones in the hallways.

In recent years, I’ve been a little bit turned off by the Korean music industry. It is filled with idols, auto-tune, and well mainly pretty faces. Nothing really stands out to me. I’m not trying to bash on other groups, but the music industry has become more and more homogenized. I think if it weren’t for Big Bang’s comeback, I’d have given up on kpop altogether.

For me, Big Bang means a lot of things. They were the first kpop group that I fell in love with and the only group I’ve ever been obsessive over. People did tease me about my fandom. They would say things like “You don’t even know Korean” or they would make fun of the group’s name, referencing innuendos. I just smile, knowing that every single one of those people is a Big Bang fan now. I’ll admit, I haven’t been the most loyal of fans. I haven’t watched every show nor have I stayed up waiting for translations. I stop paying attention to Big Bang for a few months and then I come back. However, they are the ONLY group that I keep coming back to; the only group that can make me feel as obsessive and hyper as I was when I was 14 (I’m almost 19 now).

Anyway, this is getting a little long, though not long enough to properly convey my Big Bang love, I think I’ll finish up here.

Thank you all so much for making my high school life bearable and for giving me something to look forward to.

Seungri, G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, TOP, Thank you so much for being BIG BANG.

It’s been a long time coming, but thank goodness Big Bang is here now (CL<333).

Guest Greenandsilver

I first found out Bigbang in 2010, but they weren’t the first kpop group I’ve seen before. But Bigbang was the only one that caught my eye and got me interested in them. I first saw G-dragon’s Heartbreaker and I instantly feel in love, and when I found out that he was part of a group I had to check them out.  My first Bigbang song was Haru Haru; it pulled at my heartstrings and made me cry after reading the lyrics. I fell in love; Bigbang was a group of boys who were not only good looking but talented as well. After going through the Bigbang craze and watching countless videos of Bigbang in it I really started to appreciate them. You can see from the start (Bigbang documentary) that they worked so hard to be where they’re now, at the top of the kpop industry with thousands of fans. When the Bigbang members started coming out with their solo albums, I was astonished. Not only could I see that you guys put so much work in it, but I realized that they had complete control of their albums. Not something that many people have not only in kpop but any music industry. As I listened to all the songs and read all the lyrics I fell in love once more. Not only had the members of Bigbang managed to be successful with their solos but they had also written their own lyrics some of them which were truly touching. 

Bigbang has made me happier in my life, now instead of glumly walking around I would dance around while singing your songs, though I do get plenty of odd looks. I would dance around and everything would remind me of you guys. I would turn my sentences into Bigbang songs. Ex. I’m sorry….I’m so sorry but I love you….that also gave me weird looks.  Not only has Bigbang cheered me up on the daily bases it has also made me happier in the long run. I’ve had a couple of personal issues last year and quite a bit this year but Bigbang always cheers me up, just thinking about them does!

Bigbang has made me a lot more open minded towards other people and the Korean culture.  I’m also trying to learn Korean so that I can understand their songs and interviews. Below is my fail Korean. :)

tumblr_lhcpamL4RZ1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcpfnNxei1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcphgyvoK1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcpjujOHR1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcplz5ZEu1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcpnzwvX31qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhcpqcrsLC1qgjuzpo1_500.jpg

Not only has Bigbang made me open minded it also made me find my interest in dancing. I didn’t start dancing until I found a Bigbang, and their catchy songs. Now I dance everyday even though I’m not the best at it but because it makes me happy. Thank you for introducing me to my love of dancing!

My friends always bug me to tell them my favourite Bigbang member but I can never choose. Because all five members are perfect! I wish I can meet you all and personally thank you for all the joy you guys have brought to my life.

I’m currently listening to the tonight album as I write this. I loved the album everything about it was perfect, even the inro! You guys have definitely grown as artists since your debut but have also grown from boys to men. I’m highly anticipating your Japanese and full Korean album! I know for sure that they’re going to be amazing just like everything else that Bigbang has worked on. Never give up Bigbang, because you’re the best!

~ Lots of love from an international fan

Yasmin

PS: Please come to Canada! You have lots of fans here!

Guest queen;ofhearts.

Just wanted to leave a quick message for Big Bang~

You guys are THE BEST. Thank you for your music, your style and your loving personalities. 

Loved Big Bang for a few years now, and will continue to love you guys forever

Please make a tour around North America someday~ We all want to see you so badly! <3 

KEEP DOING YOUR THING AND SHOW US MORE BIG BANG IN THE FUTURE!

love you! from Canada~

OMG xD BIG BANG

i remember the first time i listened to Big Bang. "Dirty Cash" was the first song that i ever listened to. Hehe.. Thanks to you guys I love Korean music ♥ You guys have matured a lot. I hope you guys continue making your amazing music. :D

G-Dragon: You are great in creating music. You've been my favorite ever since you guys debuted hehe :lol:

T.O.P.: You are an amazing rapper. I love your voice too. :3

Taeyang: You have a voice of an angel. xD

Daesung: You are so funny and always optimistic. I really like that. You have a strong voice too.

Seungri: Ah the maknae... I love your new song "What Do I Do". You're such a great dancer too.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! BIG BANG FIGHTING! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Archived