[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

Guest ZAI263

JYJ (JAEJOONG) TWITTER UPDATE

HA HA HA YOU SO FUNNY JJ, REALLY A 4D PERSON, THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE FAN FELT HAPPY DURING THIS BAD DAY.

[TRANS] 110107 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Update

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^

A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations

This post includes tweets from 6am KST, January 7th to 5:59am KST, January 8th.

So cute you *pat pat*

(Jaejoong) Hello http://yfrog.com/h5qgcj (11:14pm KST)

Lol Narcissistic? But so true :/

(Jaejoong) This could sound kind of laughable, but I think I have a baby face! http://yfrog.com/h5hwwj (11:27pm KST)

BACK AWAY MISTER JAEJOONG IS OURS *insert Grrrrr*

(Gun Young) @mjjeje Do you want me to give you a foam kiss? (11:28pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @zerotic0124 Hyung, I miss you (11:37pm KST)

(T/N: This refers to the foam kiss shared between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden^^)

Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest jer_sweety

Jaejoongie is so cute... Congrats for this JYJ thread...

Can't wait for their "Their rooms" album... Hope they can

promote it in S.Korea as well.. And no more blocking on their

appearances please...

Guest wing834

@ZAI263 thanks for posting the translation~

LOL, gun young, leave the kiss to us ;) im sure loads of fans wouldnt mind giving jae a foam kiss xD

Guest lenale

Thank you so much Petiteange for opening our JYJ thread^^ this is absolutely beautiful.. and i regret so much to be at work when you opened it.. I couldnt post on the very first page.. such a beautiful page.. and today, as if he wants to celebrate the opening with us, Jaejoong tweeted.. this boy.. when we were all so upset, he arrived from nowhere to make us smile and give us courage.. love him so much.. JYJ hwaiting.. for now, I am waiting eagerly for their music essay "their rooms"..

Anyway, I'll write more later once I'll be back home!!

Just want to say it again, but I love this place <3 thank you all of you who worked on it!!

And to bring some sunshine in my post.. some Soulmates and JaeSu love..

r7vcqx.gif

2ecolfs.gif

Guest laurassjj87

I was against opening a JYJ Thread because for me they will always be TVXQ.... But I have finally understood it~!

TVXQ thread is so full of hate and arguments... I need a peaceful and happy thread...

JYJ fighting!!!

Congratulation!!!! Yay!!! I've been waiting for so long~~~

@petiteange22 Thank you very much for leading this thread! But I want to see the beautiful first page...maybe we should have a contest to make the picture for JYJ's profile Albums, Other Infos, and Discography. I really wish I could join in hehe!!

Sorry for cutting your post dear but yeah, I agree with you. I hope the mods will consider it too not only to beautify the first page but fans involvement as well to create a more creativity and healthy interactions between the fan :lol:

Anyways, and just because this guy just made me cheer up from all this drama..

1021_01.png

I'm watching a funny show right now (have to release stress), at the same time checking updates on twitter, soompi, allkpop. I feel like going crazy..1 minute I laugh, 1 minute I cry. I feel suffocated with what's happening right now. So many people are dissing, bashing JYJ. Sadly, even by those who are really close to them T_T Junsu just vent his emotion on twitter maybe because he had reached his limit. He's our kind Junsu, it's not extreme at all..but all those people bashing them says hurtful things about Junsu, JYJ. Is it necessary for them to worsen the situation?? and absurdly they're even doing it simultaneously, like a sudden attack tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Sorry for ranting in my 1st post..haha Right now we should give our full support to the boys. Send encouraging and love messages to them on their twitter. That's the least we can do. Cassiopia & JYJ Fighting!!

----------------------------

Congrats on the new JYJ thread. THANK YOU SO MUCH MODS (I'm surprised to see even Homin fans are happy with their new thread. lol because I thought just 1 side really showed great enthusiasm on this). Anyway, I think this is for every fans goodness. I love the sense of 5 members fan community but so many people have different stands, it's inevitable to create a different space for us to find some room to breath. Hopefully this will be a safe and comfortable place for us to show our love and full support to Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun, to PROTECT them..without feeling restricted or guilt of having to explain our self. I'm glad to see many silent readers, new fans and soompiers who I haven't seen for quite sometimes giving your support here. Thank you people. I love you all.

These boys whom I love without even realizing how..

cause their hearts are full of love..that must be the reason right??

49420140.jpg

Sometimes I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing..but I still cannot and are not able turn my back on them because I felt their sincerity..their genuine love

cr:dbsknights

I may care more about JYJ but I cannot bring myself to hate Homin, just a bit ignorant perhaps, because personally I feel like they haven't given direct respond on the whole situation..up until now. I'm confused on how to feel upon that. I dunno.

*** Jaejoong new tweet pics are so cute! Thank you JJ! He even think about fans in time like this.

Guest wing834

friends are those who stand by you during hard times and push u through~

JYJ + friends :D

1hti88.jpg

afternycshow.jpg

narsha + jibin

7pg0.jpg

9xt0.jpg

edit:

does the 5 post rule still apply here aswell?

Guest angel_micheal

All the comments from the first page to here are full of love, and it makes me happy so much. Thanks that in the end, I have a peaceful place to come and share my love for the boys with others

Thank you MODs

54774654201101071927141174512366205_036.jpg

54774654201101071927141174512366205_027.jpg

54774654201101071927141174512366205_010.jpg

credit: as tag

Somehow I have a feeling that Junsu feels much better now. Cause he let it all out. I hope so. Yesterday I was absoutely shattered after reading his desperate appeal. I think Jaejoong came to cheer us fans up after he did the same with Junsu & Yoochun.

Regarding bashing=> after this I will just love JYJ even more & support them with all my heart & wallet lol

Let love prevail!

Guest yeezer

Ok I'm all twittered out(is there such a word?). I don't know how many times I've included 사랑해요 and 괜찮아요? in my tweets. The boys probably thought here's this crazy foreign person tweeting us again and in Korean, does she even know what she is saying LOL. I hope they feel our love and support. I will make a fool of myself if it makes them feel a bit better. I guess that must be how Jae is feeling when he tweeted us those adorable pics. Thank you Jae for assuring us that you are ok. Please take care of Junsu. He must be feeling the worst since he's the one that speaks his mind to his once beloved hyung. Although in my opinion what he said isn't all that bad. Junsu chose his words well and didn't come right out to bash anyone, just voicing his feelings of disappointment. Please feel better Junsu. Really need to see your smiling face again. :(

Guest TVXQ~Soul

Jamine - Guess Jae knows who his true friends are now. <_<

Helenecho - Yes babe, I'll reserved my strength to support JCS!!

Angel_micheal - Woah! Jae looks awesome in that 2nd pict! (well, he looks great in all picts^^)

How come nobody told him he has beautiful hands too...? ^^

JJ twitter Picts - LOOK at this cutie's huge eyebags and thin face!! OMG sun, he needs to be resting, sleeping well and eating more!!

Thanks to all gals who posted Picts and news!! ^^

Miar815 - that was a very trueful letter from a KCassie. I understand where she is coming from coz at times I'm feeling like her. Thanks for posting it.

Heard : SBS is pushing back JYJ's program again. Rumor has it on the 20th instead. Haiz~~ Is there anything fans can do to help them? :tears:

Guest ZAI263

picture of JYJ signature for SAMSUNG “Sharing a book every day” campaign

jyjsc5.jpg

jyjsc4.jpg

jyjsc4.jpg

jyjsc3.jpg

jyjsc2.jpg

jyjsc1.jpg

K-CASSIE PUT THIS POSTER TO SUPPORT JYJ, I GOT THIS FROM TWITTER. WHAT ARE THEY WRITE ON THIS POSTER? I WISH I CAN UNDERSTAND KOREAN, PLEASE ANYONE CAN TRANLATED WHAT THEY WRITE ON THE POSTERmnj.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi again my angels !

I think all people here are so happy!

It´s a nice atmosphere for Us !

Domo Arigatou for all updates here!

I´m sharing an interesting info for Us!

I hope U like it ;) !

Kissu!

[TRANS] 110107

Avex to Release JYJ CD & DVD

619.jpg

The footmarks of the 3 …

The DVD of JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN’s 2010 Japanese activities.

The rare stage images of a-nation'10 is completely included!

Image benefits:In a-nation'10 video, the multi-angles of each of the members are included!

On Sale on March 2, 2011

"Memories in 2010"

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN

5,800 yen (tax in)

RZBD-46821~2

【Contents】

●a-nation'10 images (Including multi-angle video of each of the members)

●Video of the album “XIAH” release event

Others, total approx 150 minutes

620.jpg

The legendary live, of total 200 thousand audience in Tokyo/Osaka Dome, and live digest video which had 1300 thousand viewers,

”JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME”.

The emotional LIVE CD will be released!

2011.03.02 On Sale

「THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME LIVE CD 」

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN

3,500 yen (tax in)

RZCD-46817~20

【Contents】

DISC-1~4

●Itsudatte kimi ni

●Shelter

●Kimiga ireba~Beautiful Love~

●Kanashimino Yukue

●Kimino tameni

●TOKYO LOVELIGHT (Live ver.)

●been so long [special Guest : LISA]

●Rainy Blue

●Kimiga irudakede

●I have nothing

●My Girlfriend (Special ver.)

●Maze

●XIAHTIC

●COLORS~Melody and Harmony~

●Get Ready

●Long Way

●Intoxication

●W

Others, total 18 songs 27 version scheduled to be included

(other sentences omitted)

Source: JUNSU JEJUNG YUCHUN official website

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

{ One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact.

Thanks!

[PHOTO]110108

YUCHUN´S TWITTER UPDATE

He changed his DP !

Full of hope don´t U agree with Me???

31.jpg

Credits:Yuchun´s twitter

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

ok i am crazy right now, since i got to go to 3 different threads. DBSK thread, JYJ and HOMIN..i got head ache already :)

Newey congrat for the opening of the thread, altho i might not active in here, since i am against it but i will always visit this thread ..Hopefully any updates about this sub unit can be share at our old thread..

LOVE u guys ^^