song btw? I kept humming with it but alas, I wanted to sing along

with GD too T^T

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

If I could I would, however I don't know how to do that. I'm sure there's a way but they didn't really teach us how to run these forums when we were asked to mod.

Guest falling5tar

yeah, if this is how the new system is going to be, then i'm not a fan of it.

tbh, when the sub-forum first came about i thought new topics were going to be used to archive pics, performances, interviews, etc. so that if you wanted to go back and search for something in the past it was not only easier to look up but more organized as a whole. now when i look for news/info i have to go through a whole page of topics :/

Guest juang_bb

^^^ im looking forward to that one. TOP on Style Icon Awards... you know he's gonna show up as this very dashing GQMF! i can't wait!!!

i think the following day the 18th is also the Korean Film Awards, or was it the 19th? wonder if he'll attend that one too, hope he does and hope he wins! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

"BIGBANG has become the group of change & they're so important in the music industry that they can't be left out or forgotten." i like! <3

What is Big Bang's way of becoming one w/ each other? SR answered: roasted shellfish LMAOOO

C: mizz_julie @ twitter

"BIGBANG has become the group of change & they're so important in the music industry that they can't be left out or forgotten." <- such a meaningful quote...

Guest doublehh03

damn GD and seungri must be real close for him to put his hand on seungri's lap lol.

i think their album release will come out of nowhere. unexpected.

also big bang appears to be a timeless group in a sense that they can last forever. they can take a break for 2-3 years (as they have) and come back and make music. i don't think they'll ever break up like most bands do (as most other bands will).

Guest Michala01

damn GD and seungri must be real close for him to put his hand on seungri's lap lol.

i think their album release will come out of nowhere. unexpected.

also big bang appears to be a timeless group in a sense that they can last forever. they can take a break for 2-3 years (as they have) and come back and make music. i don't think they'll ever break up like most bands do (as most other bands will).

You obviously aren't a G-ri shipper. They've done that sort of stuff a million times. GD loves to pet his little pet tongue.gif

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i've been spazzing at twitter too about that interview since i've seen part 1 earlier and now part 2. there are just so many awesome quotes about BB and as well as the boys' answers.

another one that stood out for me...

GD: "VIP - a word that we say most often, we think of most often and we sing of most of the time. so compared to other words, its comforting and when we hear it, we feel excited and feel a sense of responsibility from that word".

and how about maknae's expressions for each color?!? that was TOO ADORABLE!!! :lol: someone seriously needs to make a gif of it, and also, gif of YB not being able to take maknae's aegyo! lmao!

it seems like they're really planning to drop it out of nowhere. so VIPs... prepare youselves!

and do they actually think we'll believe them when they said that they still SLEEP TOGETHER?!? 5 grown up men sleep together and offer their arms to each other as pillows... like really?!? but who cares... i love the thought and imma believe it! LOL! :P they just know what to say to make a VIP happy, don't they?

maknae's answers in this interview are just full of WIN!! first the colors, then when he said that there's no right timing for his confidence to come out coz it just naturally does... then his ROASTED SHELLFISH. :lol:

What's BIGBANG's way to be ONE with each other? ROASTED SHELLFISH! --- best answer to that question ever! :D

Guest Unni_Ashley

Thanks for all the pictures!!! <3 this guy can make a simple

CF song so addicting~ Does anyone have the romaji lyrics for the

song btw? I kept humming with it but alas, I wanted to sing along

with GD too T^T

uhm i saw someone posted it in GD solo thread ^^

This interview is yet another

deep & down-to-earth ones from them.

These interview makes me

a little teary because to

see how much the guys have gone

so far individually & as a group; still