Wot Type Of Car Do You Drive??

Guest danni280790

Guest danni280790

I havent seen a topic like this so i thought i would start one...

i was wondering what type of car people drive...and...the colour of it?

Post a Picture of it if you want to

i drive a shiny blue Peugeot 206 GLX top spec

206blue6.jpg

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 Toyota Camry LE in Vintage Red Pearl....It used to be my sisters but now it's mine. Free car so not complaining and it's got a decent stock stero so thats nice but thinking of upgrading that soon.  I'll take a pic later and upload since I just got it back from the body shop last Thursday hahaha

Guest BukAlan

i drive an 09' tc.  i love this car.  the only bad thing is its pretty slow. 

i did the whole aftermarket parts thing on my last car and it was fun to drive but after a while.. i just wanted a nice, quiet, smooth ride.

i only got to drive it for a year though because i got sent to korea (military).

this is the only pic i have of my car.  it was a going away present from friends.  honestly though... i would've done a much better job of it.

car-1.jpg

there is already a thread for that here http://www.soompi.co...p?showtopic=118

same thing

It's alright. People might have different cars since they introduced themselves so post away.

I still drive my Frost White '98 GS-R. Great car, only 124,XXX miles. I bought it used from a good friend about 7-8 years ago. I have a few bolt ons and it handles very well. My favorite mod is the rear sway bar minimizing the understeer considerably. I wont be bashful in saying it feels like night and day.

Danni... the 206 has an autocrossing background if I'm not mistaken. I've only seen them when I was in France on vacation about a dedade ago. They had a souped up autocross 206 on display in a dealership near or on the Champ-Elysees. Where are you from?

Guest danni280790

Danni... the 206 has an autocrossing background if I'm not mistaken. I've only seen them when I was in France on vacation about a dedade ago. They had a souped up autocross 206 on display in a dealership near or on the Champ-Elysees. Where are you from?

hey, im from the UK :)

to be honest im not that technical with cars haha...if it works, thats all that matters! :lol:

i love your car btw.. its very nice...looks quite sporty and quick!

It's alright. People might have different cars since they introduced themselves so post away.

I still drive my Frost White '98 GS-R. Great car, only 124,XXX miles. I bought it used from a good friend about 7-8 years ago. I have a few bolt ons and it handles very well. My favorite mod is the rear sway bar minimizing the understeer considerably. I wont be bashful in saying it feels like night and day.

The elder 205 has a serious rallying background.

I went from a 1998 Acura Integra LS to a 1989 Mazda RX7 Turbo.

dsc0328ic.jpg

25765397603132160705952.jpg

I miss that Integra. That thing kept on truckin'.

Guest nigrilaforever

Currently Ford Focus sedan , back home it was Alfa Romeo several types of them Spider, 166, and the last one was 159 3.2 CC

Guest danni280790

Currently Ford Focus sedan , back home it was Alfa Romeo several types of them Spider, 166, and the last one was 159 3.2 CC

cool... i have absolutely no idea what they look like haha

Guest annahhbel

I drive a white '08 M3 hardtop retractable convertible.

But currently I'm away for college and it's just at home. 

My dad drives it for now.  He's a car fanatic and knows everything about cars, as he owns a few of his own as well. 

I miss it! sad.gif

Guest dragyfj123

I drive a 2004 Audi A4 1.8T sedan

The color is black on black -drool-

maybe upload pictures later xD

im planning to add audi led headlights strips to it =]

Guest SuYinadmirer

Not really mine...Mum's. It's a 2006 Toyota Camry Altise. Still new!~ It's silver in colour.

This isn't my car. Just an example:

digiads_car_ads_137368_1.jpg

What it KIND of looks like.

do u really drive them all or do some of your friends/family members drive the other 2 cars?

I drive em all (alternate). I use wrx to travel out of state or far place with my family. Its more comfy and gets good mpg on highway (i get 34mpg - off boost and cruise control). For my commute or city, i use the red imprezas (both has stiff suspension set up)

My sister has the key to the red wagon just in case she needs to use it (laundry, pickin stuff, etc)

Archived