Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2010] Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스

Replies

• mandalaywithmandalaywith Mandalay City Myanmar.Posts: 6,349Member

ROOKIE

OMG~!

PP OST-Good By My Princess write the lyrics is Our Drama PD Jin Hyuk PD.

PP OST in my best to this song image

'굿바이 마이프린세스', 진혁PD가 직접 작사

Our Drama PD Jin Hyuk PD

SBS 수목극 '검사 프린세스'(극본 소현경 연출 진혁)의 OST타이틀곡인 '굿바이 마이 프린세스'를 진혁PD가 직접 작사한 것으로 알려져 눈길을 끈다.

먼데이 키즈가 부른 '굿바이 마이 프린세스'는 각종 음원차트 상위권에 오르며 많은 인기를 끌었다.

이에 이 노래의 작사가가 드라마를 연출한 진혁PD라는 사실이 뒤늦게 알려지면서 화제를 모으고 있는 것.

이에 대해 진혁PD는 20일 SBS를 통해 "드라마를 처음부터 소현경 작가님과 기획하고 취재하면서 드라마 OST 이야기가 자연스럽게 나왔다"며 "그러다 내용에 맞는 타이틀곡을 만들어보자는 생각에 우연찮게 가사를 직접 작성하게 되었다"고 깜짝 공개했다.

덕분에 그는 고민 끝에 "good bye good bye my princess 이젠 너를 보낼게 날개를 펴고 저 하늘 높이 날아가"라는 가사를 지을 수 있었다고 한다.

한편 '검사 프린세스'라는 제목에 대해 진PD는 "원래는 드라마 제목이 달랐다"며 "더 좋은 제목을 위해 스태프들을 상대로 상금을 놓고 공모를 했는데, 우리 스크립터가 지은 제목이 채택이 됐다. 그래서 그 상금을 스크립터에게 주고 활용하게 되었다"고 에피소드를 밝혔다.

이어 진PD는 "그동안 빡빡한 스케줄이었지만, 좋은 배우를 만나 캐릭터를 잘 살린 드라마를 만들 수 있었다"며 "많은 분들이 사랑해주셔서 연기자들도 힘을 내서 연기에 임할 수 있었고, 우리 드라마를 보시는 모든 분들께 거듭 감사드린다"고 말했다.

source- News link
    a0109543_4d29bbeb8e481.jpga0109543_4ce42f0f9bc4d.jpg
    显宰进行时(ING)JoHyunJae.CN:Jo Hyun Jae(조현재)Facebok:My Korea Blog
    My Best Like:Jo Hyun Jae:Han Ye Seul:kim Hee Seon:Kim Ha Neul:Kim So Yeon:Eugene
  • symphonee.symphonee. ??? Posts: 1,720Member
    Thanks for caps and episode summaries everyone <333 I can't wait to watch the final episode. I'm so glad its a happy ending. AND.... they finally got a photo together <333 (though I still wish we got to see a real life photo of KSY and PSH together..). Whilst I wasn't in this thread as often, I still enjoyed reading everyone's comments here. Thank you everyone for contributing. PP will definitely be added to my favourites list <33
    wonbin1902a.pngwonbin1902b.png
  • yukiyukikuyukiyukiku Posts: 3,292Member

SUPERSTAR

huahaha .... i'm so happy for the "Gas Bomb Alarm" couple, i feel i can cry just thinking of them
    *crying* it's really ending
    It's really bittersweet ... i laugh, then my eyes were teary

Thank you tiacosas, forgetme5, movall, TaroTard, meirryohnn for the episode highlights and screen captures
    they're priceless ... thank you

• CaliopeCaliope SpainPosts: 303Member
    QUOTE (tiacosas @ May 20 2010, 03:35 PM) »
    Not to forget: Alien Alarm Clock Thingy!!!

image image image

Yes, I forget.

My nervous system is recovering image image image image
  • winterlovewinterlove Posts: 1,005Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Sweet Sweet Sweet, I am so glad that it's a good ending. Can't wait to watch this at Vikii, definitely one of the best addicting drama for this first half of the year.
  • meirryohnnmeirryohnn Posts: 509Member
    handshake!
    Prosecutor Princess | KSY + PSH!
    나 소원이 있죠 나의 사랑 영원하게 해줘요. - s ♡ n e 소원 & snsd
  • tiacosastiacosas Plucky PD Posts: 697Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2010
    Of course, movall! Pics pics pics pics!!! Please, pics of baker MST! It was the extreme highlight of this episode! So damn hilarious. Ridicule to the nth degree.
    imageimage
    ~Yoo Yeon Seok VICTORIOUS ~
  • seashellsseashells CanadaPosts: 292Member
    edited May 2010
    i am reading this thread at work!!!! i can't wait to get home to download and watch later!!! (maybe i'll even download it at work image and watch it at work...)

&& ANOTHER KISS??? I'm excited! HAHA
  • rainy75rainy75 Bool Saeist aka Damo012Posts: 1,048Friend of Soompi

IDOL

ep16 raw last episode

http://www.Richard Simmons/?d=6SHZNQAR

(recorded and uploaded by rainy75@soompi)
    Familyhonor2.jpg

lsj_d1-1.jpg
  • tinysunbltinysunbl Posts: 204Member
    QUOTE (tiacosas @ May 20 2010, 07:24 AM) »
    Same here. What? Now she's become JS? Well, I should rewatch the episode, because when she's with IW, she's fashionista like always. So, perhaps, now she knows how to behave in a work environment (her skirts were outrageous, even when we loved her for that) but keeps on being herself in her free time. That would count as character development, too image

One redeeming thing is that Jung Sun starts wearing skirts now. At the beginning their attitudes are at the two extremes but now they kinda find a middle ground (the clothing serves as a symbol, I guess). Sure, HR becomes more professional in uniform.

Still, another way to look at HR's clothes is that they're her expression of individuality. That Hye Ri is conscious of her being different at the office but holds her strong conviction makes me love her. More than just showing HR's professional development, putting her into uniform diminishes HR's individuality. It preaches conformity and discipline. She has already become a serious prosecutor. Does it matter what she wears?

I'd rather see her stand her ground, esp. when her arguments at the beginning regarding her clothing are convincing. Why change now if not for maintaining some level of "social harmony"?
    yai-preventorium-3-by-aylam-1.png

Yoo Ah In Soompi
  • thaythay Posts: 188Member

IDOL

hello all PP-ers!! I never thought that this drama is going to be awesome!!at first, I was caught between Cinderella Sister and Personal Taste, but then I am trying to watch this drama because the writer and PD are from Shining Inheritance (my all time favorite drama, image image ).And guess what, it's just like my expectation that this drama will be another good drama from them.Although I am still hooked with Cinderella Sister, I admit that I'm also loving this drama, and finally Personal Taste become my last interest ( because I just find that PT story is ordinary and so typical, I was hoping that Lee Min Ho will play a really different character on his comeback.well, I guess he didn't).and congratulations on PP because the ratings went up to a little bit behind PT, I was so happy for that.because PP deserves better obviously).I will miss this drama and waiting for another drama that written by the same writer and PD image image
  • bubblesbubbles Baohee Outer space.Posts: 1,193Member

IDOL

I can't believe that it's over!! T.T

Am I the only one somewhat disappointed with the ending? I was really expecting something grand, like another passionate kiss, wedding and kids!! LOL.
    Hwanhee&Jung WooNareki
  • tinysunbltinysunbl Posts: 204Member
    edited May 2010
    @moval: pics plzzz! So many cute memorable things in this ep.: muffin, balcony, Grace shoes, MST the baker, mommy the boss, super woman coupon, alien-ish alarm clock, random stalker (who lives in so's else house), Hye Ri the stalker, date-exercise omg...I WANT TO FLY HIGH!!!!!!
    yai-preventorium-3-by-aylam-1.png

Yoo Ah In Soompi
  • hagrid0211hagrid0211 PhilippinesPosts: 916Member

IDOL

UGH! Just got back home! Dying to know what happened! HAHA Must.Backthread.Now! HAHA!

Thanks in advance for the summaries and caps. And if ever there's a link for streaming tonight's episode I'd really appreciate it so I can watch while I wait for the download links. image
    29l0ns5.png j9mpzq.png
    Can You Hear my Heart Icons (siggy and avvie) by: c_gunawan541
    Obsessed with: Can You Hear my Heart, New Tales of Gisaeng, The Greatest Love, Lie to Me, 49 days.
    Anticipating: Goodbye, Miss Ripley
  • movallmovall Posts: 602Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited May 2010
    QUOTE (tiacosas @ May 20 2010, 04:42 PM) »
    Of course, movall! Pics pics pics pics!!! Please, pics of baker MST! It was the extreme highlight of this episode! So damn hilarious. Ridicule to the nth degree.

Ha ha, here you are.
    I alomost fell of my chair this scene. Applause to the scriptwriter. How she came up with such a brilliant twist? bwahhahaha

• mandalaywithmandalaywith Mandalay City Myanmar.Posts: 6,349Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2010
    PP Event Fanmeeting In PSH(20.5.2010)

a0109543_4d29bbeb8e481.jpga0109543_4ce42f0f9bc4d.jpg
    显宰进行时(ING)JoHyunJae.CN:Jo Hyun Jae(조현재)Facebok:My Korea Blog
    My Best Like:Jo Hyun Jae:Han Ye Seul:kim Hee Seon:Kim Ha Neul:Kim So Yeon:Eugene
  • meirryohnnmeirryohnn Posts: 509Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm going to post one of my favorite pre-ending scenes :b
    She's SOOOO pretty. I teared up in this scene. ):

Prosecutor Princess | KSY + PSH!
    나 소원이 있죠 나의 사랑 영원하게 해줘요. - s ♡ n e 소원 & snsd
  • nissy_ 212nissy_ 212 Posts: 144Member

IDOL

edited May 2010
    QUOTE (bubbles @ May 20 2010, 09:51 AM) »
    I can't believe that it's over!! T.T

Am I the only one somewhat disappointed with the ending? I was really expecting something grand, like another passionate kiss, wedding and kids!! LOL.

me tooo!!!! haha cant help it..im a sucker for perfect happy endings...i even wrote my own version of it LOL...:

After the hug......IW hugs Hye RI and sears her with a long and passionate kiss...then he pulls out the original wonder woman coupon and asks her to marry him(even though he doesnt have a ring...lol..)..
    zoom to their intimate wedding by the lake .....
    and then, a year or two later, the picture-taking scene by the lake occures(they are now married...sweet! )
    after the forehead kiss, their months-old cuddly son(chubby baby who looks like INWOO) comes running to them, mumbling his/her first words: " Umma! Appa!"..his parents are just crazy about him! ! ...Ae Ja catchesup with their kid and then takes their family picture- THE END! ! !

I just wanted to post it again haha...there you go, kiss, wedding and kids! ! ! lol
  • tiacosastiacosas Plucky PD Posts: 697Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (tinysunbl @ May 20 2010, 02:50 PM) »
    One redeeming thing is that Jung Sun starts wearing skirts now. At the beginning their attitudes are at the two extremes but now they kinda find a middle ground (the clothing serves as a symbol, I guess). Sure, HR becomes more professional in uniform.

Still, another way to look at HR's clothes is that they're her expression of individuality. That Hye Ri is conscious of her being different at the office but holds her strong conviction makes me love her. More than just showing HR's professional development, putting her into uniform diminishes HR's individuality. It preaches conformity and discipline. She has already become a serious prosecutor. Does it matter what she wears?

I'd rather see her stand her ground, esp. when her arguments at the beginning regarding her clothing are convincing. Why change now if not for maintaining some level of "social harmony"?

Yeah, I get what you mean. But still, while there are no written guidelines for working clothes, seeing that she has to handle some scary people at work (remember those guys when the drama started?), she has to draw a line between individuality and professionalism / common sense (if everyday nasty people come and harass her because of her ultra mini skirts, it becomes a little uncomfortable). An uniform doesn't mean that she stopped being an individual, the way she handles her cases and the people around her expresses how she is. Thankfully, I don't have to wear an uniform at work, but if I had, I wouldn't change my personality. I'd go out with my favourite, colorful clothes but wear what I have to at work. And I'm glad to see that she's the same and better at the same time.

Showing her more serious about her work, is a way to make her come to earth a little. And then, she's wearing her previous clothes, so it's a mixture, a healthy middle ground.
    imageimage
    ~Yoo Yeon Seok VICTORIOUS ~
  • miriamdreammiriamdream Posts: 39Member

ROOKIE

**** wow ***

All I have to say is ONE thing;

And that is following TWO things;

1. I WAS right!

2. I GOT what I wanted

3. I got ALL I wanted AND THEN SOME

Now if you will excuse me, my champagne is getting worm and I am missing half off the fireworks

…wow…
    Kim Soo Han Moo, Kobugi wa Turumi, Sampchon Gambja Dong Bang Sang, ChiChiKapo Sari SariSenta, Woriwori Seprika, Mudu Sela Curumi, Horicane e Tampyora
    sigiMDsg2.jpg
    I can fight everything, except ADDICTION :)