• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonjour tristesse.

prom night on hbo! having movie channels does wonder. lol

prom night on hbo! having movie channels does wonder. lol

Guest MR. LEE'S

tooth fairy. hahaha the rock is ohhh so fine. i love his teeth. XD idk why but i love staring at his teeth and hey, he's hot. :D

Guest Amethist

Echt Waar?! on TV, which is a new Dutch quiz game show featuring two famous Dutch comedians. I quite enjoyed it, but then again, those comedians never let me down (I watched the show because of them).

Guest jspark

Happy together - with MC Yoo & Park myung soo & Taec Yeon & others lol.. (didn't bother learning others' names) it's so funny.. watching korean dramas/shows is my hobby now.. haha... I don't even know what's going on in the american entertainment world lol.. lady gaga is all i know haha..

Guest contagiously

I've just finished watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.. for like the 4254359842905425th time. :D

It never gets old.

Guest prrrrahhh.

twilights - new moon.

seriously i've watched this several times alreayd and im still into it, ony because i get to see my white boy taylors body LOL.

Guest kawaiiai

twilights - new moon.

seriously i've watched this several times alreayd and im still into it, ony because i get to see my white boy taylors body LOL.

^me too..Twilights New moon..i love that film..and the relationship that bella & Edward have..its lovely..& ive watched it two times now <3 :)

Guest Rainie_Days

....Finding Nemo.. -_- ! LOL

But hey, I enjoyed it, and it's nice to be reminded of your childhood. I love that film.

Guest FragrantWhisper

An early episode of Gilmore Girls, from season 1.

It's been years since I really watched an American drama, and now that I'm somewhat more mature, I find that I easily appreciate some of the themes they explore.

Archived