Charismatic, asian eyes vs ulzzang eyes

Guest xdanceonx3

Guest eoyoung

You mean like UEE vs. Kim Yuna.

I like both... but I think Westerners prefer the slanted type, just because everyone envies what they don't have. (Which is why Asians prefer larger sized eyes... it's just a vicious cycle lol).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zebragal

Like someone previously said, it depends on the rest of the person's features.

For example, BEG's Ga-In looks beautiful with her no-fold asian eyes and I wouldn't want her any other way.

But then people like Hwang Jung-Eum or Ayumi look very pretty with their huge doll eyes too.

Personally I have no preference, as long as it compliments and suits their face.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Actually I'm more attracted people with the smaller cat, slit eyes or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Guest SarangHeyo <3

i like the eyes in Happipplrock's dp.

i prefer ulzzang eyes over so called asian eyes. (i personally have not seen many asians that do not have double eyelids including myself)

i wish i had those eyes but instead i have these .... i dont even know. its not 'asian eyes' because those are too small for me, but im also not.. big like ulzzangs. i have small white size eyes?

With the right style of makeup, most eye types will look good. For example:

0.jpg

stereotypical Asian eyes

vs.

doll%20eye4.jpg

desirable eyes by most Asians (ulzzang?)

But without makeup bigger eyes tend to look better:

asia-eyes2-big.jpg

Which is why I prefer naturally big eyes simply because they don't require as much maintenance, haha.

^

the only difference i see in the 2nd pic is more "open" and awake, but other than that i dont see it as a huge OMG.

Its true, single lidders are more harder to take care of since putting on make up is more of a hassle, but with right techniques it can come out pretty.

Guest peppermintsugar

Thanks to Lily's post, I understand better, but I think I prefer the smaller eye better. Since I've been lurking the Ulzzang thread a lot lately, I can say that the Ulzzang I think has the prettiest eyes is Park Yong Hee, and her eyes are like the first picture Lily posted.

I actually use my eyeliner to make my eyes look smaller and slantier, haha.

Guest Hemera

in terms of shape..i love mika nakashima and kim jaejoong's eyes..moderately sized and elongated

but when it comes down to it...any shape, crease or no crease..it's really what you emit from your eyes that make them beautiful. i've seen many people with large eyes that looks emotionless and dead...and people with small eyes that are so damn gorgeous.

yuna kim has really pretty slanted eyes

but generally speaking, more asians like the round bigger eyes

while other races tend to like the slantier eyes.

i think it's cuz they notice no difference in asian eyes whether they're big or small...unless they're REALLY big. LOL.

Guest Angel1430267648

Yeah, for me not every girl I find with big eyes are pretty as hard as it is to believe. Some just don't stand out. I USE to like the big dolly eye look, now I like the wider but slanted look, kinda like angelina jolie.

Guest soompier1

^ angelina jolie's eyes are slanty but there are still large

------------

I don't think one is inherently better than the other, if a girl makes it work it will look good

I also agree with Lily's post about large eyes being lower maintenance. My friend's eyes are narrow and wide and she looks gorgeous with make up, but without make up they don't look prominent on her face because of the small size. Large eyes look presentable either way IMO

hm, but ulzzang eyes are all from makeup and stuff.

girls with smaller eyes also wear makeup

Guest marjgarcia

IMG0185A.jpg

IMG0183A.jpg

CopyofIMG0200A.jpg

CopyofIMG0188A.jpg

uhmm..i really dont get what ulzzang mean.,hehe

but i think i prefer to have an asian eyes?? :PP

by the,i posted some pics of mine..(actually eyes only..i cut it eh.)

what can you say??

[did i break the rule?]

:huh: doesnt it really depend on the face of the person?? i mean there are some people who have angled, sharp features which support the "charismatic" (lol) eyes or sensual smexy intense look, while others look good because they have more cutish looking features hence the ulzzang big doe eyes would look better on them.

Guest Ichiaru

I love long narrow big eyes. LMAO does that make sense? Where the ends of the eye on the outer corner are longer and sharper.. and straight to slanted down eyes

for guys, i like slanted single eyelids more for some reason like lee junki's or jay park's. i find it their eyes to be really charismatic.

for girls, it depends..

Guest !annaaA.

Uhh, super slanty/asian looking eyes are very hard to pull off.

Whereas 'ulzzang' eyes (which I'm assuming means circle lenses) I find really fake looking sometimes...

I'm kinda picky I guess. As long as the diameter of the lens isn't HUGE and the colour is subtle/blended looking then I'd vote 'ulzzang eyes'.

It really depends on the rest of the face. Can't I just vote average eyes .-. ?

Archived