Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SeoulIncheon

Does anyone know where I can find all the episodes? It won't let me in one of the clubbox's and the other two don't have it completely.

Does anyone know where I can find all the episodes? It won't let me in one of the clubbox's and the other two don't have it completely.

see page 1 of this thread

they may also be on VEOH

• 2 months later...
Guest Tsekaye

Hi, I've been on this form for a while now but mostly reading reviews. I'm crazy over k-drama and I so want to watch this - would anyone know where I can buy the DVD with English subtitles? Thanks very much!

Guest Zealousy

I saw this last year before I started airing on dramawiki and I wanted to watch this. I would have downloaded the RAWs and watched it if I knew how to use clubbox at that time. -____- Its a pity no one took this up, I would have loved to but its probably impossible to get the RAWs/staff now.

• 1 month later...
Guest mystery88

I saw this last year before I started airing on dramawiki and I wanted to watch this. I would have downloaded the RAWs and watched it if I knew how to use clubbox at that time. -____- Its a pity no one took this up, I would have loved to but its probably impossible to get the RAWs/staff now.

I have the raws except for one episode if ypi want to sub it

• 6 months later...
Guest llxaNnExo12ll

hi, i know this is an old drama but does anyone know where i can watch it online or download the episodes from at least episode 3?

the clubboxes on the first page don't seem to have it anymore and veoh only has a few episodes, not the whole series...

any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 months later...

In case anyone is interested in knowing, the drama now has a page up on vikkii.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/winterbird

so you know what that means. it's eventually going to get subbed!

I'm excited for this, I've always wanted to see this since I can remember. Maybe since some of the actors are a little more popular these days, it'll be more likely to get subbed quicker!

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I was wondering if I should watch this. The first time I watched the entire show raw and I thought I was developing some type mental problem for even being remotely interested in this. But now that subtitles are available I wonder if it would make a difference. Usually subtitles make a world of difference for me but the husband and his mother were so 'out there' I'm afraid actually knowing what they are saying will make it only worst. ph34r.gif

I was wondering if I should watch this. The first time I watched the entire show raw and I thought I was developing some type mental problem for even being remotely interested in this. But now that subtitles are available I wonder if it would make a difference. Usually subtitles make a world of difference for me but the husband and his mother were so 'out there' I'm afraid actually knowing what they are saying will make it only worst. ph34r.gif

I have an account with Drama Fever and I was SO HAPPY to see that they are going to upload this drama. I'm a HUGE Lee Tae Gon fan!

I didn't see it in RAW form. Are the husband and his mother really 'out there'?

I'm going to watch it just for the fact that I can watch a subtitled drama with Lee Tae Gon in it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a travesty like Golden Fish! I'm hoping for a happy ending. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveparksunyoung

I have an account with Drama Fever and I was SO HAPPY to see that they are going to upload this drama. I'm a HUGE Lee Tae Gon fan!

I didn't see it in RAW form. Are the husband and his mother really 'out there'?

I'm going to watch it just for the fact that I can watch a subtitled drama with Lee Tae Gon in it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a travesty like Golden Fish! I'm hoping for a happy ending. :)

Thank you

• 3 years later...

Archived