[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

CUTE GIRL,

I've just watch the EP16 last night wherein Yisang learned from the sister of ES that their father does'nt want her boyfriend to be a police officer. Then suddenly Yisang went to where ES worked then grabbed her hand and take her to what place?

Thanks in advance.

I want to know too :D

Guest adikkeluangman

I'm watching from KBSW. I pity the second brother wife. She the one that do everything in the house and don't get compliment. The MIL treat her like a maid. Thank god that her children don't have problem to add more. Even her brothers in law treat her better. I love it when the youngest brother prefer her more.

Urgh.. to the soon to be first daughter in law. So she is the women that the father of the house searching right now. Imagine if her covers blow off.

im hooked as well lol not sure what ep is it now in kbsw but i hate the m-i-l and the soon to be d-i-l cheongnam. i think the family will only find out abt her and her child after marriage. too bad for the first brother.

i like isang story more :D

the upcoming ep looks interesting with isang dressing up as woman lol and his surbodinate is sure handsome... the guy with the bike :lol: wonder if he get together with isang's gf's sis

Guest lucky_moon

any idea wad eps its showing on kbsw yst? i managed to watch tt as well. i was hooked. lol

I think they aired Ep17 & 18 this week on KBSW, still not watch it yet :D

Guest cococrust

I think they aired Ep17 & 18 this week on KBSW, still not watch it yet :D

I think they aired Ep 15 and 16. Well, this is for the broadcast on KBS-LA, which started airing this drama on Nov 14.

Guest Greenrose934

I think they aired Ep 15 and 16. Well, this is for the broadcast on KBS-LA, which started airing this drama on Nov 14.

EP 11-14(Engsub)-> D-Addicts torrents

Archived