[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

I like this drama but main actress drive me crazy....in today episode(KBS World channel) finally she found that jerk is cheating and wants to get married...

She's totally stupid first JS dumped her she was miserable & YS was there to comfort her, then again she dumped YS to get back with the jerk JS now he dumped her for the second time she wants to get back to YS, that's why she always get dumping, after broken up from a long relation she need to take a break & rethink again, set her mind & heart to forget him in order to success with her new relation. that means she needs to give herself the time before just throwing herself back to YS because it'll be hard on him to accept her again after she dumped him :)

The history between Isang and EY's dad wasn't fully explained, was it? I did miss a few episodes so I might have missed it. I just know that EO's dad was a former con and had something to do with Isang's dad failure to get promoted in the past.

I am not sure but I thought EY's Dad had also been a policeman too? But a corrupt one. Isang's Dad didn't turn him in. After he fled to avoid persecution, Isang's Dad came under suspicion of being in cahoots with EY's Dad. And was demoted. I am not clear on the situation and keep on hoping they would bring it up again. I guess it will come up again later, when the stupidly irritating EY is serious about Isang. No smooth sailing into the sunset for kdrama couples!

PINTO, thank you very much. Its on time before I watch EP11 and 12.

SEEMINGLY, the youngest son is like the OLDEST son. He is like a bridge between his two brothers who is always arguing. I don't blame on the 2nd son if he loses respect to his eldest brother. He is very lazy that the moment he heard that he will be a gasoline boy, he started to make reasons for turning it down.

But the most hated person for me is the MOTHER who favors her LAME DUCK son. I believe all mothers have favorite son/daughter but somehow they secretly show it. Fortunately my mother is like that.

For that b...d arrogant lawyer, he deserve to be punish but I wish the MAFIA look father of EY should have beated him with a baseball bat. Did he know that Yisang is a lawyer too?

Yisang is madly in love with EY inspite of what EY did to him. He is very fierce when it comes to criminals but he is crying in front of EY. Anyway I am happy with their reconciliation, as YS said they are not yet started and that is the beginning. I laughed when his collegue saw them kissing. Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Way too many pathetic and annoying characters in this drama. This drama makes the Sol Pharmacy brother's drama seem like a masterpiece in comparison. Ahn Nae-sang ... the actor who play the elder brother ... should stop taking roles like that because it's seeming like those are the only roles he could do ... excessive & exaggerated annoying characters. I remember him in First Wives Club ... I wanted to throw eggs at him everytime he appears and it's the same here. There's no endearing characters here who make me root for them or interested enough in what happens to them to keep following the drama. I like the youngest brother but that EY girl is so darn pathetic that I can't muster any interest to see their love development.

Guest b00kw0rm

I am not sure but I thought EY's Dad had also been a policeman too? But a corrupt one. Isang's Dad didn't turn him in. After he fled to avoid persecution, Isang's Dad came under suspicion of being in cahoots with EY's Dad. And was demoted. I am not clear on the situation and keep on hoping they would bring it up again. I guess it will come up again later, when the stupidly irritating EY is serious about Isang. No smooth sailing into the sunset for kdrama couples!

I think the Dad was a con man. And for some reason, Isang's Dad went to prison because of him. When he was released, he was demoted and lost the trust of his fellow policemen. EY's Dad went into hiding. Isang's Dad thought of tracking him through his daughters but felt that they are innocent children who should be left alone. But he says that if he ever meets EY's Dad again, he won't let him go.

I have a feeling that Isang and his Dad will quarrel big time. In kdramas, the pair that gets along at the start always end up having a big fight, and the pair that can't get along at the start will support each other later. I think the useless eldest son will be the one the Dad turns to later on in the drama.

Guest cococrust

uploading the c-subs by request... this will be the first time I am experimenting with MU.

Ep 1 - 8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLWRQUP9 [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E01][KO_CN].rmvb 305.27 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F8R6ZENV [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E02][KO_CN].rmvb 304.87 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22KJGPQA [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E03][KO_CN].rmvb 309.5 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNZH3J8T [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E04][KO_CN].rmvb 302.43 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05BRXJPI [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E05][KO_CN].rmvb 300.45 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6HEUON6 [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E06][KO_CN].rmvb 300.11 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WE92FHZC [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E07][KO_CN].rmvb 302.33 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKLO81NX [KoreaXu][suspiscious.3.Brothers][E08][KO_CN].rmvb 303.46 MB

Way too many pathetic and annoying characters in this drama. This drama makes the Sol Pharmacy brother's drama seem like a masterpiece in comparison.

what irritates me the most in this drama is the MOTHER, so lame, blaming and practically scolding the daughter in law, the 2nd son, the husband EXCEPT for the eldest son and also, the eldest son's girlfriend.

It can be very vomiting watching the mother and the eldest son and, ill treating the daughter in law.

Gosh, the "mother" is really a nuisance, and every time when she opened her mouth, it's either nagging or scolding or complaining. Geez.....champion for most hated character is the mother, followed by runnerup, the eldest son.

Way too many pathetic and annoying characters in this drama. This drama makes the Sol Pharmacy brother's drama seem like a masterpiece in comparison. Ahn Nae-sang ... the actor who play the elder brother ... should stop taking roles like that because it's seeming like those are the only roles he could do ... excessive & exaggerated annoying characters. I remember him in First Wives Club ... I wanted to throw eggs at him everytime he appears and it's the same here. There's no endearing characters here who make me root for them or interested enough in what happens to them to keep following the drama. I like the youngest brother but that EY girl is so darn pathetic that I can't muster any interest to see their love development.

I agree. She is very lucky to have Yisang. But let's see in the later episodes if Yisang really deserves EY.

Yea, Isang's mother is the most annoying character in this drama. How can it be appropriate for a 40 year-old guy to lie on his mother's lap? Only mama's boys do that! I do pity her daughter-in-law, but I find she's a bigger nag than her MIL! The minute her husband walks in the door, she starts nagging him. She just doesn't know when to shut up. And why is that divorcee so desperate to marry the eldest son? she seems to be quite well off and even has her own apartment. Why would she dump her little boy and chase after that good-for-nothing who has nothing to his name except his dream of hitting the jackpot? Let's say they do get married - how happy would she be when the truth is out about her past.

Guest lucky_moon

Yea, Isang's mother is the most annoying character in this drama. How can it be appropriate for a 40 year-old guy to lie on his mother's lap? Only mama's boys do that! I do pity her daughter-in-law, but I find she's a bigger nag than her MIL! The minute her husband walks in the door, she starts nagging him. She just doesn't know when to shut up.

cuz she's so frustrated all the day with her mother in law she's taking it on her husband & he's doing the same cuz his mother not treating him as his older brother he's taking it on his wife, the wise solution for them to move & have their own house :)

And why is that divorcee so desperate to marry the eldest son? she seems to be quite well off and even has her own apartment. Why would she dump her little boy and chase after that good-for-nothing who has nothing to his name except his dream of hitting the jackpot? Let's say they do get married - how happy would she be when the truth is out about her past.

Is she a divorcee or a single mum ? Anyway I have wondering too what she actually see in the eldest son !? She have got looks ( sorta ) , career , apartment ... she's so desperate until she even decide to take the first step to see his family when she heard the mom is match making him .. I mean I understand if the eldest is a good catch but this is not the case hmmm.. did this drama explain why she like him ?

Archived