[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest revengeoftheflowers

The was the most amazing acting I have ever seen in my entire life.

Kim Hee Jung's THREE heart wrenching scenes in episode 15 of this show was just absolutely incredible to watch.

She is truly a hidden gem in Korea. Hands down the best Korean actor.

Does anyone know where she trained?

In EP10, I feel really sorry for Yisang. I hated EY. She is very irrational. She is madly in love with that very annoying and very self centered arrogant lawyer. He is the no1 violator of human rights by not respecting the efforts done by the colleague of Capt.Yisang just because he ENVIED Capt. Yisang.

The eldest son is a LAME DUCK and no backbone at all. How can the 2nd son respect him if he is that way.

Guest lucky_moon

The eldest son is a LAME DUCK and no backbone at all.

Agree, he's totally jerk <_< he deserves how his father is treating him cuz already 40 & yet doing nothing in his life but lazing around the house all the time, even when his younger brother trying to help him he refused, if he really want to change & become a better person he'll accept any offer or job cuz no one start from the top, agree with the father; his mother spoiled him till he become a useless person :lol:

the character who i hate the most is the mother. how come she treats her daughter in law so bad all the time >__<

i can't believe the second son still takes his mother's side and always get angry with her wife.

the eldest son is the second most hated, such unresponsible big brother >__<

In EP10, I feel really sorry for Yisang. I hated EY. She is very irrational. She is madly in love with that very annoying and very self centered arrogant lawyer. He is the no1 violator of human rights by not respecting the efforts done by the colleague of Capt.Yisang just because he ENVIED Capt. Yisang.

The eldest son is a LAME DUCK and no backbone at all. How can the 2nd son respect him if he is that way.

I don't think its love. She spent 5 years with him and he was the one who ended their relationship abruptly. I think its more her pride and not wanting to think she wasted all that time on a total jerk. I wanted to throw something at the TV scene when SHE of all people dared to tell Yisang not to obsess about someone who wants to break up with you. I'm so annoyed with her that i think I will enjjoy her tears next week! And that lawyer guy .. the 'P" isn't for Prosecutor but for Prostitute!! The way he kept after his fiancee to buy a bigger house, bigger car, etc. and there's another stupid woman who can't see him for what he truly is. Its not like he is so handsome or charming that the women are blind. And I really really really hate men who call women "baby" :angry:

I don't think its love. She spent 5 years with him and he was the one who ended their relationship abruptly. I think its more her pride and not wanting to think she wasted all that time on a total jerk. I wanted to throw something at the TV scene when SHE of all people dared to tell Yisang not to obsess about someone who wants to break up with you. I'm so annoyed with her that i think I will enjjoy her tears next week! And that lawyer guy .. the 'P" isn't for Prosecutor but for Prostitute!! The way he kept after his fiancee to buy a bigger house, bigger car, etc. and there's another stupid woman who can't see him for what he truly is. Its not like he is so handsome or charming that the women are blind. And I really really really hate men who call women "baby" :angry:

PINTO, do you have a brief summary on EP11 & EP12? I hated EY but what can I do, Yisang like her. I feel like I want to help Yisang punched that arrogant lawyer. Punching him twice is not enough and so with the eldest son which I feel like I want to kick his buttock for being too lazy and irresponsible. Ha, ha, ha.

Guest ginny_potter

I hated EY but what can I do, Yisang like her.

Part of me actually wishes that they'll bring in a new character for Yi-sang. Eo-young, is still and will always be annoying in my opinion. If someone actually roots for her (honestly?) in the series, it's only because they hate seeing Yi-sang look dejected everytime she whines and pines for that lame-ass prosecutor ex-boyfriend of hers.

PINTO, do you have a brief summary on EP11 & EP12? I hated EY but what can I do, Yisang like her. I feel like I want to help Yisang punched that arrogant lawyer. Punching him twice is not enough and so with the eldest son which I feel like I want to kick his buttock for being too lazy and irresponsible. Ha, ha, ha.

I like the way you put it. You are more loyal to Yisang than stupid EY :lol: I too was curious about Eps 11 & 12 so I went to YouTube to watch it. Unfortunately the subs were in Mandarin. So this is what I pieced together from the acting and the tone of voice!

EP 11

His fiancee's mother comes to the flat while the jerk is there with stupid EY. He quickly whisks her out of the apartment.

We see more of the evil MIL harrasing the poor DIL for not taking care of the useless eldest son.

Yisang is meeting a woman at a cafe. I think this is the girl his mother set him up with. The loser EY is there, waiting for the jerk. She goes to the washroom and so does Yisang's date. The date is on the phone and I guess must be praising Yisang to the skies! On her way back to her table, stupid EY sees Yisang and gets a shock when the date walks up to him. The jerk is at the airport to meet his fiancee and stupid EY must be thinking that he's working hard in the office. EY's sister sees the jerk with his fiancee.

While EY is having a meal with the jerk, I think she must have mentioned what her sister saw as the jerk looked electrified for a minute. Then he somehow sweet talks her suspicions away. Later EY's Dad meets the jerk and looks like they made peace.

Stupid EY goes to the apartment to cook a meal for the jerk. She dreams about how happy he will be when he walks n and is surprised. ha ha, lets see who gets the surprise! His fiancee walks in and after talking, both women realise the jerk is cheating on both of them.

Ep12

Stupid EY goes to the loser goes to his office. Its strange that when Yisang visits, he flashes his police badge at the security. but loser EY can just walk past with her grocery bag!! She goes and dumps the groceries on the jerk. Although he has been taking martial arts lessons, one slap from the loser EY and the jerk almost collapses to the floor! He walks out after receiving a phone call, presumbly from the fiancee. The stupid EY leaves the building, walking in the rain like a zombie. Cutie has just arrived and runs to her. She cries in his arms. i am so sick of her!

Predictably, the jerk's fiancee slaps him and throws the wedding invitation cards at him. Not like EY who had begged him for several episodes to take her back. At last a woman who has some pride!

Yisang is working hard to bring his two elder brothers together.

While they are at the market, Yisang's Dad and EY's Dad bumps into each other. EY's dad runs for his life!

The loser EY goes to the cutie's office and must have thrown herself at his mercy because he kisses her. why?! surely there are many many women who are so much better! I really hate her now. The ease with which she just goes back to Yisang makes me just hate her even more than I did previously. Is this love or just rebound 2? Even if like you say, raewonkim, that "I hated EY but what can I do, Yisang like her", I hate the way the scriptwriter has put her back in his life. She should have time to miss him and then go to him on her own and not just because she found out that she was played by the jerk. I hate her!

The history between Isang and EY's dad wasn't fully explained, was it? I did miss a few episodes so I might have missed it. I just know that EO's dad was a former con and had something to do with Isang's dad failure to get promoted in the past.

Archived