[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 pages for the number 1 weekend series ? Anyway KBS World have already started to show this last week so viewers can now enjoy this with english subs . For one thing the mom is really annoying , she treats the second son wife like a maid ! Someone mention that this series have no big cast but the story is quite interesting

Guest lucky_moon

Only 3 pages for the number 1 weekend series ? Anyway KBS World have already started to show this last week so viewers can now enjoy this with english subs . For one thing the mom is really annoying , she treats the second son wife like a maid ! Someone mention that this series have no big cast but the story is quite interesting

Yes, agree the mother treating her daughter in law like a maid she should be grateful that she lived all this 10 years for her family & she can't blame her for getting pregnant cuz it's her son's mistake too, at least she's still loyal to the family & trying hard in contrast to her greedy husband always counting his money & afraid to share it with his family too <_<

it seems the younger son will fall in love with the girl whose BF dumped her in the restaurant, which seems to me she's the daughter's of the man who was the reason for his father to be in Jail, OMO things will get TOO complicated in the drama :D

otherwise how they are going to fit the story within 50 Eps :lol:

Guest sveta21

I'd like to try this drama out (Wow no love triangles?) but without english subs i can't :( I wonder if devilslob will start uploading this drama?) (not demanding, just simply curious.)

Guest ginny_potter

I've started watching this drama only recently as well and I'm slowly catching up with the story. What is it with family dramas having the recurring themes of mom's favoring their firstborns and hidden resentments from their younger kids? :)

With regardings to the pairings... hmmm, not really liking Eo-young so far. She seems like a pathetic character who can't seem to function without clinging to a man. I have yet to see though what makes her character to endearing to Yi-sang that he ends up marrying her.

With regardings to the pairings... hmmm, not really liking Eo-young so far. She seems like a pathetic character who can't seem to function without clinging to a man. I have yet to see though what makes her character to endearing to Yi-sang that he ends up marrying her.

You're right on this , I just watch epi 3 and Eo Young is begging , crying and clinging to that bad boyfriend - did not catch his name yet . He already told her not to look for him and they're already over .

I wonder what's the relation between the second son wife's mom with Eo Young's dad.

Guest tkkg854

I 've watched ep3 in KBSw. I dont understand the oldest son's life. what happened with him?

I only care the relationship between Yisang and eoyoung. Their story is very interesting. Yisang only met her in short time, but he have felling with her.

I also watched ep 9 but i dont understand it. I hope in next ep, Eo young can notice her ex trick her.

Guest abby shim

i just saw this show on kbs world. and i feel stupid for missing it from the start.

i looked it up, and i only caught the ending of ep 4.

then i find this thread, and i'm surprised theres hardly anything in here! =[

it's such a good show! i hope some can sub this show. =]

im just starting to watch this show on kbsw too

it's still ep 4 i think if looking from the caps been posted here, i watched it from ep 3 @_@

ooh that E-young girl something better end up with Yisang i mean i read that she will marry him but is it coz of love or not? lol XD dunno still ep 4 here

Guest ginny_potter

I still can't bring myself to like Eo-young. Her character is very unsympathetic though it looks like Yi-sang will be drawn to her simply because he has this sort of "hero complex" in him. I feel like everytime she cries, she grabs the nearest alcoholic beverage within her reach. <_<

The story of the second brother and his wife is interesting though. Woo-mi is fiesty yet she seems to lose her spunk when she's in front of her in-laws. If Hyun-chal keeps treating her like dirt, chances are she'll be the first one to leave their marriage and straighten her life back (e.g. get a make-over, get a job, get that dream house)

Gun-kang's story is a bit boring though, it doesn't help that his mom spoils him rotten like he was 10 years old instead of his late thirties/early forties.

Guest lucky_moon

I still can't bring myself to like Eo-young. Her character is very unsympathetic though it looks like Yi-sang will be drawn to her simply because he has this sort of "hero complex" in him. I feel like everytime she cries, she grabs the nearest alcoholic beverage within her reach. <_<

The story of the second brother and his wife is interesting though. Woo-mi is fiesty yet she seems to lose her spunk when she's in front of her in-laws. If Hyun-chal keeps treating her like dirt, chances are she'll be the first one to leave their marriage and straighten her life back (e.g. get a make-over, get a job, get that dream house)

Gun-kang's story is a bit boring though, it doesn't help that his mom spoils him rotten like he was 10 years old instead of his late thirties/early forties.

I'm 100% with ur ideas can't bring myself to like EY character cuz she is the one who makes herself miserable cuz of a man who abandoned her, WAKE UP he's not the only man in this planet <_<

I'm sympathizing with the second son wife; she is treated by the family as MAID, she needs to wake up too & straighten her life apart than a greedy & ungrateful husband & mother in law, as u said if she did as u said then her husband will realize the good wife he had & he'll regret it, a woman need to revolt against her husband sometimes if he is careless specially for her feeling as a woman, What the HELL living in a separate room :angry:

I'm yet to watch Ep4 ;)

Archived