Skype Official Thread

Irony.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technically how does it work? LOl what if I take the unlimited world subcription all pc-to-pc conversation are free right? What if I call my friend's mobile or landline from the PC will I get charged if they live in Japan and I live in Canada?

i barely use my skype nowadays since my mic won't work on my laptop and my desktop is broken. (where i mainly use skype) I LOVE LOVE skype though. i get to call my family on the other side of the world for free. with this kind of economy, it's extremely useful <3

Eehh... I have skype but seriously NO ONE in my life has one. except for my housemate. haha i love it though,, i mean, free calls

@hiatus, the calls are free when it's pc-2-pc, but you have to buy credits to call from ur computer to a phone though. not sure about the exact amount of money you have to pay but they repeatedly say that it's cheap.. so... haha

Oh right, anyone want to chat or something.. tqv.truong is my addie.

Guest squishymangoes

I use skype almost all the time when making video calls, it's convenient and overall has better quality than msn haha, my addy is aleesia19.

Oh man, finally a Skype thread. I was curious as to if there was a thread for Skype on Soompi.

I use skype. Some of my friends use it too, but I only end up maybe talking to 2 of my friends on it, every once in a while.

I use it to have video conversations with my friends/family.

My user is joyce.1116 :']

But Ovoo is better for video conferences because there can be up to 6 people if someone is a Mac user or pays with credits.

i like skype's layout and design. i've only used it once...lol i wanna use it more though since i see ppl talking about better quality

but no one i know uses it :( ppl use oovoo more.

I use skype, but I'm starting to like Google Voice better.

Skype and google voice are not the same thing.

Also if you have a wi-fi phone there are apps to make calls using your cell phone, I have a nokia N82 and a Nokia E51 I can make free callls with skype user with my phone as long as there is wi-fi available.

Archived