What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

Guest lolle_luver

Kindergarten-teacher or singer because all my friend agree that we all should be one of those. Then soon i wanted to be an artist because my teacher said my drawing were awesome and my father also encourage me to be. Even now, i still want to become some sort of artist.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a while when I was heavily into video games, xbox in particular, I wanted to work for microsoft. I was always interested in electronics and gaming and thought that I'd fit perfectly there and I'd enjoy my work. Bill Gates was, for a while, my idol.

Guest luvjiyong818

I wanted to be...

1. A cook! (Cuz I'm really good at it!)

2. To be in a very famous K-Pop group (Still do. Me and my friend!)

3. Back-up dancer

4. Writter!

Guest alooo

A tooth fairy.... when I was 4-5 and my tooth fell out, my mum would always leave me notes from the tooth fairy and apparently I could become one "when I grow up".

That dream was shattered after I found out there was no such thing. T_T

I also wanted to be a Power Ranger but I knew that wouldn't happen anyway.

LOL, I remember my brother and I both wanted to be astronauts, and we said we would go to the moon and collect moon rocks.

Then, I wanted to be a hairdresser. At some point I wanted to be a teacher, I think? And then a vet or a zoo keeper (my friend and I were really obsessed with animals) xD

Haha, I remember when my friend was about 10-12, she wanted to be an archaeologist.

Guest Raine.

For me, it was a fashion designer. I seriously don't think I even knew what that was, but yeah, I was all about it.

Truth be told, my art skills aren't even that good, ahahahah.

I just remembering sketching a lot of crappy dresses and whatnot. Oh jeez.

Guest AhYee

I wanted to be famous back when I was younger. Then practicality came into the picture, and my dreams went swishing down the drain. Although I still have that dream now, I just know it won't happen.

And the usual librarian and doctor. I have aimed towards a doctor, but I've given up on that as well.

Guest soulremix.

First, I wanted to be a teacher. Then I wanted to be a doctor. Now I don't know what I want to be xD

Guest Hongki.love

I wanted to be a teacher...x]

But now, I figured out that I don't handle little kids that well. >>

Or maybe it's just that I can't stand them. xD

Guest PopIn

When I was little, I always want to become a ballerina...now not anymore!

Now I want to become a singer, actress, model, dancer and an early childhood teacher.

I'm doing very well...now going step by step! My dreams are true!!

Guest Beertje

When i was little, i was fan of J.Lo. I really wanted to be a singer so i could meet J.Lo (i can't sing AT ALL =__=)

HHAHAHAH omg so stupid when you think of it

Guest abviolinplayer

I wanted to be a vet but then I realized that i'd have to operate and stuff..i chickened out :wacko:

haha me too, I can't handle blood/guts and stuff like that ><

I also wanted to be an environmentalist for the longest time, and basically save the world from evil rainforest destroyers :rolleyes: haha

Archived