[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest melis_here

I like this couple too. They are not so romantic but also not so seriuos. Their relationship has a real element for me, and that may be the drawcard for me.

My wild speculation is that TJ's brother had something to do with EH's husband death but he refused the respobility and instead passed it to TJ's friend and that led to his suicidie. Remember what the friend said to TJ's brother" that's not human" and aslo EH's atittude towards TJ's brother is fierce (the scence outside the court).

Oh I can't wait for the next ep and pray that they will have a happy ending.

EH's attitude towards TJ's brother is fierce because he represents the women from case 2. I don't think EH is aware that TJ's brother is involved in her husband's death. **if your speculation is correct**

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, I am so late, but I just watched back to back epi 7 and 8. WOW I am starting to see TJ is falling for EH. I think the serie is doing really well balancing case with the characters's own story.

I wonder if TJ's friend is actually EH's husband?? or brother?

I think Honey is falling for TJ, or rather always when she start losing him that is when she start to want him back, but it is already too late...

Gosh, I think the series should be extended, I mean half way through already, but it seem like things are just starting to get woal!! at least 20 epi I wish!

Guest GoRgYnA

I just finished watching episode 8 and wow this drama has really got me hooked.

I'm really curious about Woo Sik now and Jung Won's dad.

And I really love TJ and EH together. I actually dnt like JW and TJ together, they just don't match...

What i hate about new dramas is I have to wait for the next episode!!!

Guest heycitrus

Gosh, I think the series should be extended, I mean half way through already, but it seem like things are just starting to get woal!! at least 20 epi I wish!

I agree! I just found out last night that there are only 16 episodes. I need MORE (more lee dong wook please.). This series is running on subplots (as well as a central one), but the fact that there are subplots means that it can be extended further without getting boring.

Thank you so much conduongmuathu!! Always love candid/bts photos and the videos made my day.

And thanks to berny too! Such cute photos of the two!

Can't believe the series is half way done already .............. agree with many that they should extend the series :D

Seems that with the 2 - 3 episodes per court case that the writers would be able to come up with more fascinating storylines .......... and the more I see of Tae Jo and Eun Ho is a good thing :P

helloooo corabika2013 , pls do not quote images. Pls edit your post by deleting the img tag in your post. WE are not allowed to quote pictures in soompi :)

I love watching this drama. I was wondering that do anyone have any problem with the episode 3 ental sub? I was watching half way and in the middle of it , the sub suddenly appears the same wording towards the end. I kidda write a comment in the withs2 website but they said there is no problem with the sub. I was wondering do anyone know why the sub appears like that? Izzit corrupted or??? I watched episode 4 and there is no problem with it. The sub works prefectly fine....

I finished watching ep 7 & 8. I totally love all the EH and TJ interactions. From the episode 9 preview, it looks like JW wants to do the case with TJ and leave EH out of it. EH better fight back and not let JW take it away from her! (just speculation)

The flashback of when TJ was crying infront of the memorial, and EH's dad saw him and smiled, I don't think the man who died was EH's husband. Because I would think if the guy was EH's husband, wouldn't she be there the whole time? And if she found out a man came to the memorial and started crying and got taken out, don't you think EH would've gotten to see him or something? And IF TJ & YW did play a part in how EH's husband died, wouldn't EH know?? Like if I found out people had something to do with the death of my husband, I'd get really angered and find those people! I don't know... just my own thinking.. sorry if I'm confusing..

But anyways, it seems like LDW and KHJ get along really well behind the scenes!! I love these two together, I could actually see them being together irl. :D

Guest srkfan

I finished watching ep 7 & 8. I totally love all the EH and TJ interactions. From the episode 9 preview, it looks like JW wants to do the case with TJ and leave EH out of it. EH better fight back and not let JW take it away from her! (just speculation)

The flashback of when TJ was crying infront of the memorial, and EH's dad saw him and smiled, I don't think the man who died was EH's husband.

Yes, me neither. I hardly thought the dead man was EH's husband.

I just keep thinking about EH's dad smiling.... and wondering why the amused look on his face??? He witnessed TJ being sacked during the memorial and he sure could tell TJ was partly blaming himself for the death. Perhaps after some years not seeing TJ, he noticed TJ has become a strong person the way he should have years before? That the young man, though is the brother of YW thus also an heir to the much influential legal firm (Hae Yoon), is unlike YW and the dad in terms of upholding the law...fighting for justice the way it should be...thus in some ways sharing EH's outlook of what a true lawyer is? TJ and EH working together fighting for the same cause...and seeing all these made him realize that 'the time' has come to reveal the truth about the death of EH's husband (obviously there were some fishy stuffs surrounding his death)...Lee Kim is the law firm that he believes could do the job to seek justice...now, how would EH take this?

Oh! Enough of my rambling thoughts...just can't wait for the next episode!!!

Guest heycitrus

Is it just me...or does Honey Lee's character's father's voice...sound like Andre Kim's?

It really makes me laugh every time I hear it...

Guest ripgal

Yes, me neither. I hardly thought the dead man was EH's husband.

I just keep thinking about EH's dad smiling.... and wondering why the amused look on his face??? He witnessed TJ being sacked during the memorial and he sure could tell TJ was partly blaming himself for the death. Perhaps after some years not seeing TJ, he noticed TJ has become a strong person the way he should have years before? That the young man, though is the brother of YW thus also an heir to the much influential legal firm (Hae Yoon), is unlike YW and the dad in terms of upholding the law...fighting for justice the way it should be...thus in some ways sharing EH's outlook of what a true lawyer is? TJ and EH working together fighting for the same cause...and seeing all these made him realize that 'the time' has come to reveal the truth about the death of EH's husband (obviously there were some fishy stuffs surrounding his death)...Lee Kim is the law firm that he believes could do the job to seek justice...now, how would EH take this?

Oh! Enough of my rambling thoughts...just can't wait for the next episode!!!

Yeah, I don't think it's EH's husband. Cos in the flashback, YW kinda called the guy Lawyer "..." when he came screaming around in the office. So he must have been working for Hae Yoon back then. Somehow that guy must have done something for Hae Yoon but Hae Yoo got rid of him or something. Senator Kwon did mention before that EH's husband was a pharmacist, who kept pursuing EH when she was studying Law. So I don't think the guy who died was EH's husband.

And you have a good point about EH's grandpa's perception of TJ.

We all know TJ is something else, not like his brother.

Maybe Grandpa was just happy that EH's working well with him? And that EH has finally overcome her inner struggles to help Senator Kwon's wife?

Guest srkfan

Maybe Grandpa was just happy that EH's working well with him? And that EH has finally overcome her inner struggles to help Senator Kwon's wife?

Yeah, ripgal... that could be one way to explain the old man's smile! He loves EH so much like his own daughter...It's just that my mind is so fixated on that smile and thinking there's so much more about it and it has to do with our TJ B)

Oh! I found another one of this person's clipping of TJ-EH scenes (ep 8). So, I'm listing all three that he/she has done so far :D

TJ-EH ep 6

TJ-EH ep 7

TJ-EH ep 8

Are we crazy about this pair or what? coz I am.... :lol:

Guest ripgal

Not only you, I'm super fond of the TJ-EH couple too.

They may not be my favorite of all time, but they're currently my best. (at least out of all the dramas I am watching)

Like hvo said before, the beauty of TJ-EH's relationship lies in that it neither veers towards over-romantic or over-sappy/or serious. The vibe they give out is just nice and comfortable. And for now, even if they don't end together as a couple, I'd be satisfied with them being good partners. :D

Guest gelato

Some food for thought tho, probably something that I don't know about the Korean legal system. Shouldn't EH withdraw herself from the case, knowing that there is a likely possibility that it might affect her impartiality in the case? Senator Kwon was once her teacher, and she knew him well. Points might be deducted for unprofessional conduct? But again, if we could have lawyers intimidating witnesses and what not, this one's kinda minor. It's a drama after all... hehehe...

Only if a presiding judge who knows or is related to either party must he be excused from sitting the trial to avoid a possible conflict of interest or bias. It's OK for a lawyer to defend her friend.

OMG, I am so late, but I just watched back to back epi 7 and 8. WOW I am starting to see TJ is falling for EH. I think the serie is doing really well balancing case with the characters's own story.

I wonder if TJ's friend is actually EH's husband?? or brother?

I think Honey is falling for TJ, or rather always when she start losing him that is when she start to want him back, but it is already too late...

yes theyre getting closer now, but sometimes TJ seems to be a comical and love teasing EH and calling her ajumma. that's what Im thinking too I wonder If TJ friend is actually EH husband, but I doubt its not and there something behind back of those story, If Im not mistaken TJ is used work at his Father's Law firm but due to the reason something happen a way back and TJ is blaming his self and he cant accept the way his father's doing... so that's how he ended up with Atty. Kim..

flashback when the father smile at TJ during the wake of TJ's friend, I guess he knows that his a good person...I hate the fact that YW & father are using some tactics just to manipulate cases using TJ...

thanks for sharing this videos... love it!

The flashback of when TJ was crying infront of the memorial, and EH's dad saw him and smiled, I don't think the man who died was EH's husband. Because I would think if the guy was EH's husband, wouldn't she be there the whole time? And if she found out a man came to the memorial and started crying and got taken out, don't you think EH would've gotten to see him or something? And IF TJ & YW did play a part in how EH's husband died, wouldn't EH know?? Like if I found out people had something to do with the death of my husband, I'd get really angered and find those people! I don't know... just my own thinking.. sorry if I'm confusing..

But anyways, it seems like LDW and KHJ get along really well behind the scenes!! I love these two together, I could actually see them being together irl. :D

Archived