[variety] God Of Cookery Expedition 식신원정대

Guest Diavle

^ thanks cute girl for the torrent :)

hmm, perhaps I spoke too soon about the SS501 guy because the episode was dull with a capital D. The food looked pretty good tho'...I wouldn't mind trying that spicy catfish maegi bulgogi or whatever it was called. I think seulong got pissed off for real when KSY acted like she was feeding him that lettuce wrap & then pulled it away at the last second. He looked annoyed. :lol:

I stopped watching once they hit that bakery/coffee shop...so maybe all the funny moments happened then?

I saw this recent article about HY & it mentions her secret to her youthful complexion is "black goat"? Well at least that's what the google translation says lol...is that a literal translation? I heard that Koreans eat bo yang tang when the weather gets really hot for stamina but didn't know there was one made with black goat. I want to try a bowl. ;)

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

I hope they hit up a place in a future episode that shows them sampling this black goat! ;)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diavle

nah that rival thing was just for show, I heard they're pretty chummy outside of the biz.

Well that's no fun <_<

^ thanks cute girl for the torrent :)

Yeah thanks cute girl.

Did it work well for you though man? When I run it there are some sound probs (like if you put on headphones you hear it fine in one ear but barely at all in the other). This is why I haven't upped it yet, waiting for a fixed version (this happened once before with an earlier ep, ended up waiting for a fix then as well).

hmm, perhaps I spoke too soon about the SS501 guy because the episode was dull with a capital D. The food looked pretty good tho'...I wouldn't mind trying that spicy catfish maegi bulgogi or whatever it was called. I think seulong got pissed off for real when KSY acted like she was feeding him that lettuce wrap & then pulled it away at the last second. He looked annoyed. :lol:

I stopped watching once they hit that bakery/coffee shop...so maybe all the funny moments happened then?

Yeah the ep was kinda meh, too many ppl, very little focus.

Whatever they were eating I wanted to try it, the way they reacted and spoke of it it came of as REALLY delicious.

You didn't miss much in the desert section, nothing much worthwhile happened (ice coffee and cookies? big whoop). The only info worth mentioning is that HY will be leading the way in the next ep as to what they will be eating (like KSY in ep 76). Maybe they'll go for some black goat?

Only thing I found entertaining in the ep was the helium part, the guy sitting to the right of JJH was particularly hilarious. As expected, there was almost no effect on HY.

I saw this recent article about HY & it mentions her secret to her youthful complexion is "black goat"? Well at least that's what the google translation says lol...is that a literal translation? I heard that Koreans eat bo yang tang when the weather gets really hot for stamina but didn't know there was one made with black goat. I want to try a bowl. ;)

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

I hope they hit up a place in a future episode that shows them sampling this black goat! ;)

Interesting, never realized there was such a significant difference between goat meat.

In `Handbook of Oriental Medicine(Dong Eui Bo Gam)', it was recorded that soft-shelled turtle is the best one for reinforcing negative energy and goat is the best one for reinforcing positive energy. In Chinese medicine, it was said that 'ginseng reinforces energy and goat reinforces blood'. Specially, black goat is known that it is good for disease of adult people and convalescence after childbirth. It is known that it is medicine animal next to the young antler of the deer and it is regarded as miracle animal eating grass and fruit. Therefore it has been used for the old, pregnant woman, growing child and nutrition of weak person. In today when present science is highly developed, popularity of black goat is increasing. When we considers major ingredients of black goat, calcium that is necessary for human body is over ten times of one of cow, pig and richard simmons and specially, tocopherol (vitamin E) of 45mg is contained. Traditional black goat has lee mo sak in the background of black color and both of female and male have horn. When it comes to san yook nung yok, in case of lee dang zung chea lyang, female is 50g and male is 65g. its yoo yong zi yook ul is 45% and zeong yook ul is 30% so it is necessary to increase value of yook yong. First pregnant age is 6~12 month, its interval of pregnancy is 7~8 months and its number of delivery is 1.6 goats. In case of multiple delivery due to lack of lactation performance, the rate of death of the young becomes 30% due to limit of lactation performance.

Consumption of black goat is divided into purpose of medicine and purpose of meat. When it is used for medicine, 100days-aged male is used and when it is used for meat, 10 months-aged one is used. Because it has small amount of fat and large amount of protein, calcium and iron content, it is good food for recovering patient and child as well as pregnant woman. Its fiber of muscle is weak so it is digested well. It has large amount of vitamin E. vitamin E is called as tocopherol. It prevent cell from being aged and prevent sterility. Liver of goat has abundant vitamin A, it is good for preventing night blindness and decrease eyesight of the old age

http://www.invil.org/english/tourism/foodT...4&page_no=1

Guess you learn something new every day hehe.

Guest andy<33

finally you make this thread

i am already desperate to find the download link and you have already upload it..

Yeah thanks cute girl.

Did it work well for you though man? When I run it there are some sound probs (like if you put on headphones you hear it fine in one ear but barely at all in the other). This is why I haven't upped it yet, waiting for a fixed version (this happened once before with an earlier ep, ended up waiting for a fix then as well).

yeah the video had some audio issues. I only heard one channel thru the 'phones too but considering this week's snoozer I can't say i was really too bothered by it.

Yeah the ep was kinda meh, too many ppl, very little focus.

Whatever they were eating I wanted to try it, the way they reacted and spoke of it it came of as REALLY delicious.

It seemed like each one was trying to top each other in terms of facial expressions & sounds lol. One of the few entertaining parts that I can recall.

You didn't miss much in the desert section, nothing much worthwhile happened (ice coffee and cookies? big whoop). The only info worth mentioning is that HY will be leading the way in the next ep as to what they will be eating (like KSY in ep 76). Maybe they'll go for some black goat?

Only thing I found entertaining in the ep was the helium part, the guy sitting to the right of JJH was particularly hilarious. As expected, there was almost no effect on HY.

Yup, I recall HY inhaling helium on other shows before (was Heroine 6 one of them?) & her voice post-inhalation always sounds just like her 'normal' self hehe. That would be cool if that article had some connection to this show & they showed them eating black goat next episode.

Interesting, never realized there was such a significant difference between goat meat.

In `Handbook of Oriental Medicine(Dong Eui Bo Gam)', it was recorded that soft-shelled turtle is the best one for reinforcing negative energy and goat is the best one for reinforcing positive energy. In Chinese medicine, it was said that 'ginseng reinforces energy and goat reinforces blood'. Specially, black goat is known that it is good for disease of adult people and convalescence after childbirth. It is known that it is medicine animal next to the young antler of the deer and it is regarded as miracle animal eating grass and fruit. Therefore it has been used for the old, pregnant woman, growing child and nutrition of weak person. In today when present science is highly developed, popularity of black goat is increasing. When we considers major ingredients of black goat, calcium that is necessary for human body is over ten times of one of cow, pig and richard simmons and specially, tocopherol (vitamin E) of 45mg is contained. Traditional black goat has lee mo sak in the background of black color and both of female and male have horn. When it comes to san yook nung yok, in case of lee dang zung chea lyang, female is 50g and male is 65g. its yoo yong zi yook ul is 45% and zeong yook ul is 30% so it is necessary to increase value of yook yong. First pregnant age is 6~12 month, its interval of pregnancy is 7~8 months and its number of delivery is 1.6 goats. In case of multiple delivery due to lack of lactation performance, the rate of death of the young becomes 30% due to limit of lactation performance.

Consumption of black goat is divided into purpose of medicine and purpose of meat. When it is used for medicine, 100days-aged male is used and when it is used for meat, 10 months-aged one is used. Because it has small amount of fat and large amount of protein, calcium and iron content, it is good food for recovering patient and child as well as pregnant woman. Its fiber of muscle is weak so it is digested well. It has large amount of vitamin E. vitamin E is called as tocopherol. It prevent cell from being aged and prevent sterility. Liver of goat has abundant vitamin A, it is good for preventing night blindness and decrease eyesight of the old age

http://www.invil.org/english/tourism/foodT...4&page_no=1

Guess you learn something new every day hehe.

This black goat really sounds like it has some very potent medicinal properties & good for a lot of health problems. This article didn't mention it but wonder if it works as an aphrodisiac as well? If it does, HY might be in trouble from the male guests who consume it on the show. :P

Not sure if I'll like goat tho'...i'm not even a fan of lamb or mutton. I imagine it might taste a bit too gamey for me.

Guest Diavle

Episode 80:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4WPJTAI

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1MI6WU5

Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-80/

finally you make this thread

i am already desperate to find the download link and you have already upload it..

No prob, enjoy :P

yeah the video had some audio issues. I only heard one channel thru the 'phones too but considering this week's snoozer I can't say i was really too bothered by it.

Which is why I upped it, just as I finished a fix version popped up on CB lol, oh well its just a little problem anyway.

This black goat really sounds like it has some very potent medicinal properties & good for a lot of health problems. This article didn't mention it but wonder if it works as an aphrodisiac as well? If it does, HY might be in trouble from the male guests who consume it on the show.

... but will she mind?

Not sure if I'll like goat tho'...i'm not even a fan of lamb or mutton. I imagine it might taste a bit too gamey for me.

Can't say I'm terribly picky when it comes to meat, about the only one I don't eat much is pork.

Which is why I upped it, just as I finished a fix version popped up on CB lol, oh well its just a little problem anyway.

thanks for the links + stream...yeah, it's no biggie anyway, certainly not worth re-upping again (now if this was an epi w/ CY...I would be imploring you to up the fixed version of course). :D

Which btw according to her schedule CY recorded for this program yesterday. They tape a week in advance right? so looks like HY & CY will be reunited once again. :w00t:

Now that more ppl know this thread exists, hope we get more ppl posting on here....so far we've been carrying on a convo between ourselves hehe.

... but will she mind?

i don't think she will mind as long as it's not JJH...she didn't seem too thrilled to have him smooching on her the last time. :P

Speaking of aphrodisiacs, noticed in this week's epi HY asks the restaurant owner what benefits does eating this dish provide? The owner says it's good for women's skin & Seulong asks any benefits for guys & the owner kinda hints that it's good for a man's stamina at night hehe.

Can't say I'm terribly picky when it comes to meat, about the only one I don't eat much is pork.

I'm the opposite because I absolutely love bacon & sausages. I can smell bacon a mile away & my mouth starts watering. :lol:

Guest Diavle

(now if this was an epi w/ CY...I would be imploring you to up the fixed version of course).

Hmm... the stars seem to foretell technical difficulties on my end come episode 82 :phew:

Which btw according to her schedule CY recorded for this program yesterday. They tape a week in advance right? so looks like HY & CY will be reunited once again. :w00t:

Really? Awesome, you must've been bouncing off the walls when you found out. The official site says the following in regards to ep81:

ellowship siksin 81 times

<Siksin Fellowship> "real-raid Prefectural taste of home!! '

‣ maekomhago and cool, dark red gravy and white gravy gusu of the tremendous

Harmony! Chinese Shabushabu 'hwogwo'

Ends in anticlimax was ‣ 'Hyun Young's real-Attack of the lining?

2AM 4 박진영 the truth of this saying, it would like to know?

Jwachungwoodol four men (2AM) and the leaves <siksin Fellowship>

"Flavor house real raid to" 6 pm Friday, July 17th!

So yeah, you are right. Can't wait, serious disappointment will ensue if they don't have some sort of speed eating contest between the two.

Now that more ppl know this thread exists, hope we get more ppl posting on here....so far we've been carrying on a convo between ourselves hehe.

Yeah... don't count on it :P

Initially I thought I'd be the only one so planned to use the thread as my personal livejournal but you pooped on that party real quick.

Speaking of aphrodisiacs, noticed in this week's epi HY asks the restaurant owner what benefits does eating this dish provide? The owner says it's good for women's skin & Seulong asks any benefits for guys & the owner kinda hints that it's good for a man's stamina at night hehe.

Yeah that was hilarious, one of them then asked her why she was so excited about that.

I'm the opposite because I absolutely love bacon & sausages. I can smell bacon a mile away & my mouth starts watering. :lol:

Chicken ftw.

Hmm... the stars seem to foretell technical difficulties on my end come episode 82 :phew:

don't even joke about something like that! :vicx:

Really? Awesome, you must've been bouncing off the walls when you found out. The official site says the following in regards to ep81:

ellowship siksin 81 times

<Siksin Fellowship> "real-raid Prefectural taste of home!! '

‣ maekomhago and cool, dark red gravy and white gravy gusu of the tremendous

Harmony! Chinese Shabushabu 'hwogwo'

Ends in anticlimax was ‣ 'Hyun Young's real-Attack of the lining?

2AM 4 박진영 the truth of this saying, it would like to know?

Jwachungwoodol four men (2AM) and the leaves <siksin Fellowship>

"Flavor house real raid to" 6 pm Friday, July 17th!

So yeah, you are right. Can't wait, serious disappointment will ensue if they don't have some sort of speed eating contest between the two.

yeah i was doing cartwheels & somersaults when I heard the news...even did a mule kick or two while I was at it. :lol:

Hmm, next week's preview sounds interesting...down home cooking? chinese shabu shabu? HY's going to spring a surprise? it's got to be better than last week's episode right?

Oh man, CY can really put it down & HY seems like she can eat too...so that would be awesome if they had a showdown of sorts! :D

Yeah... don't count on it :P

Initially I thought I'd be the only one so planned to use the thread as my personal livejournal but you pooped on that party real quick.

Too bad :(...I kinda expected baqinardo to post the ratings at least. But the optimist in me still holds out hope that more people will join the party soon.

I can't let you have all the fun now. B)

Yeah that was hilarious, one of them then asked her why she was so excited about that.

It was funny when she uttered 'stamina' & had a wry smile on her face hehe. She prolly had someone in mind that she would like to feed this dish to & then looked to her right & saw JJH and that pretty much killed the fantasy right there for her. :P

Guest Diavle

don't even joke about something like that! :vicx:

Remember that really harsh new copyright law you told me about? Well, it sorta goes into effect on the 23rd of July...

yeah i was doing cartwheels & somersaults when I heard the news...even did a mule kick or two while I was at it.

Dang, would have paid to see that.

Hmm, next week's preview sounds interesting...down home cooking? chinese shabu shabu? HY's going to spring a surprise? it's got to be better than last week's episode right?

They would have to try pretty hard to be worse than last week. Sounds interesting, hope its as fun as the one with KSY (the fun part is that they do it in real time instead of having it all planned out like usual). It would have been better if CY came to this ep instead imo.

Too bad :(...I kinda expected baqinardo to post the ratings at least. But the optimist in me still holds out hope that more people will join the party soon.

No point in posting ratings if we know it ain't in the top 20 :P

Yeah hopefully more will catch on.

I can't let you have all the fun now.

Thou art a cruel mistress.

Remember that really harsh new copyright law you told me about? Well, it sorta goes into effect on the 23rd of July...

oh crapola, totally forgot about that :tears:

hopefully cute girl can still provide the torrent. :)

Guest Diavle

Episode 80:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSQGPKIB

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8AMK213

Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...ion-episode-81/

This ep was good stuff, especially the later half when things really started going according to plan not.

Water, wind... damn I love the elements.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-9.jpg

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-11.jpg

JJH pays himself, either he's really nice or they are on a low budget. Did it of his own will too, unlike last time where KSY and HY duped him into paying for the customers of a whole eatery. And didn't they say something about the place looking expensive but the prices being surprisingly good?

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-8.jpg

Is it just me or is this guy a prime example of jailbait? After he traveled with the guy in the truck they asked him if the staff member abused him or something lol.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-5.jpg

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-10.jpg

JJH's staff ride had me rolling for some reason, he just could't get off the big guy's case. Interesting to note how they are sitting in comparison to when they were sitting with Jailbait hehe.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-6.jpg

Lol at the suck-ups. Seems JYP thinks he tells funny jokes but he doesn't yet they still rofl in reaction since he is their boss. They were all "can we really say stuff?" and KSY/HY were like "sheer, go ahead, he is abroad promoting Wonder Girls anyway". Seems KSY/HY wanted some dirt on Wonder Girls as well but HY ended up getting dissed.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-4.jpg

Her powers were useless in this case (women!). Dang, looked pretty humiliating. She just couldn't get another lucky break after the first one. Lol at her running from everyone just to find something, anything, as desert.

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717C-2.jpg

GodofCookeryExpeditionE81090717CATV.jpg

^ Thanks for the torrent cute girl & Diavle for the stream. :)

This ep was good stuff, especially the later half when things really started going according to plan not.

yeah this episode was much more entertaining than last week's for sure...too bad about the dessert part at the end. :(

In the beginning when they had those contests to see who rides in the car in comfort & who has to ride with the production crew was pretty fun. I couldn't really tell who split the chopsticks or popsicle the best but it was easy to see who won that ramen one as KSY comes thru with her mad ramen splitting skills hehe.

2hwfn6b.jpg

294kuup.jpg

4j0pyw.jpg

Funny scene when KSY & JJH ask each of the 2AM members which female celebs they're fans of & Seulong says actress, Shin Min Ah & JJH mentions he knows her and Seulong asks him for her number lol. JJH says he can put a good word in for him to her & Seulong starts blabbering how grateful he would be to his 'hyung' for that favor. :lol:

2419y1e.jpg

You're right this staff member seemed like he didn't want to be bothered with the whole thing & in a bad mood. I can hear the other guy ask tell him he wishes it was HY instead of Jo Kwon sitting next to him. Jo Kwon didn't seem to happy after his ride either lol.

qwy24l.jpg

5oawwp.jpg

HY went fishing for a compliment from that lighting truck driver & came away empty handed. :lol:

15zrxb4.jpg

That Chinese shabu shabu hot pot they ate looked really spicy! A couple of the 2AM guys couldn't handle it as they started coughing/choking & had to dilute the spicy broth with water. I'm partial to spicy food, so I would've loved to try it.

f02bzs.jpg

vdic5k.jpg

JJH pays himself, either he's really nice or they are on a low budget. Did it of his own will too, unlike last time where KSY and HY duped him into paying for the customers of a whole eatery. And didn't they say something about the place looking expensive but the prices being surprisingly good?

yup I think I heard JJH say he was surprised how much food they ordered & how reasonable the final bill was for all of it.

34dqzkj.jpg

Is it just me or is this guy a prime example of jailbait? After he traveled with the guy in the truck they asked him if the staff member abused him or something lol.

Really? haha, i wish i understood that part. Oh man that sounds hilarious. But I have to admit while watching those scenes, it was little awkward to see 'effeminate' Jo Kwon guy next to those burly dudes in the van & truck.

JJH's staff ride had me rolling for some reason, he just could't get off the big guy's case. Interesting to note how they are sitting in comparison to when they were sitting with Jailbait hehe.

yeah it seemed like JJH was busting his chops or something & that guy didn't want to hear it. :lol:

2qn08ba.jpg

btw HY, a word of advice...the first thing you should do when driving at night is to turn on your headlights. :P

eb76nl.jpg

Lol at the suck-ups. Seems JYP thinks he tells funny jokes but he doesn't yet they still rofl in reaction since he is their boss. They were all "can we really say stuff?" and KSY/HY were like "sheer, go ahead, he is abroad promoting Wonder Girls anyway". Seems KSY/HY wanted some dirt on Wonder Girls as well but HY ended up getting dissed.

Yeah, they seemed a little hesitant at first but KSY & HY managed to convince them to dish some dirt. Wonder if someone is going to send JYP a tape of 2AM's taxi cab confessions?

Her powers were useless in this case (women!). Dang, looked pretty humiliating. She just couldn't get another lucky break after the first one. Lol at her running from everyone just to find something, anything, as desert.

I thought that lady who owned that eatery was a real B for not letting them eat there & saying she was too busy & brushing HY off. You would think she would want the 'free' publicity for her place. :rolleyes:

24pcdqb.jpg

Guest Diavle

^No prob

The description for ep82 is up:

Fellowship siksin 82 times

<Siksin Fellowship> "Rain and the story of the shellfish!! '

‣ kijogae, scallop, octopus in the ~ fresh badahyang Sora 2

Full of clams in the world!!

‣ love stories, sexy singer, Chae Yeon, to evaluate food

'I can tell the truth!!'

Sexy singer in the unfolding ‣ Evening Prefectural (?), Chae Yeon ~

Battle of the dance of her!!

<Siksin Fellowship> "& € pa jogaejjim yogurt" side

6 pm Friday, July 24th!

Sounds like a winner :P

Dude, of course it's going to be a winner...CY is appearing...'nuff said. :P

i looked up that kijogae (박미경) & apparently they are these big richard simmons clams.

qzoher.jpg

Wonder if eating those has the same effect as oysters? Better keep JJH away from the gals this epi if they do. :phew:

Guest Diavle

Wonder if eating those has the same effect as oysters? Better keep JJH away from the gals this epi if they do. :phew:

You, food, aphrodisiac... is there perhaps a story here that we don't want to know about?

You, food, aphrodisiac... is there perhaps a story here that we don't want to know about?

Like you said, you don't want to know about it. :lol: It was pretty embarrassing & involved me, a girl & dim sum. That's all I'm going to say. :vicx:

Guest Diavle

According to someone in another thread the 3 networks have gone on strike.

Shows may be affected as early as Saturday... talk about dodging the bullet Matrix style eh?

Like you said, you don't want to know about it. :lol: It was pretty embarrassing & involved me, a girl & dim sum. That's all I'm going to say. :vicx:

:ph34r:

According to someone in another thread the 3 networks have gone on strike.

Shows may be affected as early as Saturday... talk about dodging a bullet Matrix style eh?

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio.../113_48771.html

yeah we definitely dodged one there! :sweatingbullets:...but what about the new copyright laws? Is it going to make it impossible to download this show from club box? :unsure:

The trailer for this week's show looks pretty good...Cy doesn't seem to like raw octupus. :lol:

http://swf.imbc.com/wwwswf/Content/20097/%...0Clip%20001.swf

3522ptj.jpg

KSY trying her hand at the Shake dance.

10qgtu9.jpg

CY showing everyone how it's done.

dnhymq.jpg

Not sure what's going on here but looks funny as hell.

14ddjz7.jpg

I want to trade places with JJH right about now.

332b7dg.jpg

Cy & KSY calling dibs on the last clam.

credits: imbc.com

Archived