What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest AhYee

I'm thinking about how much clothes I have and how I wish I didn't have that much because it's going to take me ages to clean and sort out. I'm thinking that it's ridiculously hot in my room and it's not even summer... yet. I'm thinking how I have to wake up early tomorrow to get ready for my road test. I'm thinking I'm going to fail.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoo-rin10CD

right now I'm thinking of how on earth I'm going to get rid of all the big richard simmons zits on my forehead??? that just appeared this morning!!!! :ph34r:

Guest bee_mused

I am thinking about how I'm going to find enough money to pay for all the clothes I want to buy, and my tuition, and my driving lessons.

-__-

Guest Yangie12

I'm thinking about my Hong Kong trip in the summer break; things I have to do before I go, what to buy etc.

Guest baobao-bakachan

him. SUMMER. him. him. tennis. history presentation tomorrow. badminton. track. and more him!

Guest rainn

My mind keeps repeating, " Torture him tomorrow . . . just look at what he did to your hands! "

& if I should quit cross country or not . . . I think I am going to though (:

Guest ★이은미❤슈&#5

Summer Vacation...Only 2 more months left.

Muct get enorrolled

I'm Hungry (lol)

what should I do this weekened

Archived