What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest screamxlove

How I really wanna talk with him, but I don't wanna seem annoying and needy, even though he knows I'm a tad bit addicted to him asjdglkasj GRAWR D8<

Guest Nerdyyy

I'm currently thinking about what my prom dress will look like, and hoping that it will look nice. Please look nice... hahah

Guest nathaniel

on my mind right now, is i'm deciding with britney spears fragrance to buy! can't decide from midnight fantasy and believe, LOOL.

Guest lets_rockie_it

totally thinking about him...but then figure its not worth my time to think about him....figured i lost feelings for him now....

and on another note im thinking about watching thai lakorns! 8)

Guest yuki fiore

im thinking about how life is not fair.

cuz there are so many pretty people...

and then me lol

Guest monrada

What's on my mind right now?

well he is,

but he shouldn't be :P

i'm at uni and i have a group assignment due... i'm thinking how much i suck as a team partner - and i feel incredibly guilty for it.

Guest dorkyxninja

That I'm so gawddamn tired. Just 50 more minutes so I can go to sleep.

I hafta to sleep at 10PM or later or else it'll be a nap and I'm going to be up for the whole night.

Guest dearpaperheart.

I'm thinking about how I should move on with life with nothing but a smile on my face and my mentality stronger. (:

Guest flyingpenguins

if i should go to sleep because i've slept for what, less than 50 hours this week?

Archived