Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• saranghae<3saranghae<3 ???? Posts: 3,479Friend of Soompi

IDOL

^
    thanks for the ratings =D
    it went up! (very happy)
    Now i have to wait for a whole week to watch the 3rd episode T_T
    boabanner.gif scent.gif
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,591Member

IDOL

edited April 2009
    Wow, the rating went up. Congratulations, Suna and City Hall.
    Hope that it will be better next week. Boy, it's one week to wait
    for the next episode. Fighting City Hall ..... Fighting Suna.
    Hi, jastinel. Have you downloaded episode 2? Have you seen
    the drama? It's really better than the first episode, right?
  • cococrustcococrust Posts: 6,401Member
    the chinese subbing group might drop this drama. Lets keep our fingers crossed, hopefully other group might take this up.
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,591Member

IDOL

the chinese subbing group might drop this drama. Lets keep our fingers crossed, hopefully other group might take this up.

Thanks for the news, cococrust. No wonder episode 1 is not
    out yet. Am praying hard that it will be done soon by another
    group.
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member

IDOL

edited May 2009
    RATINGS = LOVE ♥♥♥♥
    I am soooo happy!

QUOTE (cococrust @ May 1 2009, 07:48 AM) »

hi cococrust! been going back and forth your repository every hour since yesterday, waiting for the CH release...
    Are you referring to TSKS? I think PPXTV said it will be delayed a bit. We heard TSKS taking this but dropping it.

We all have to keep our fingers crossed. Right now BON is relying on the CH subbed versions. We have dedicated CH translators just waiting for the CH subbed to get started. We are still lacking Korean translators at the moment.

EDIT: We just talked to the coordinator of PPXTV. He said the translator's PC crashed (or something like that), so their release will be pushed back after May 1st. We all just have to wait... (thanks saranghae<3)

*the political terms in this drama is quite a challenge i guess (at least to me).. especially once the story moves forward and Mi Rae becomes the mayor. but i started doing my assignments last night while reading the character descriptions, i already jotted down all the political titles in Korean and it's english translation. For someone who doesn't know (and care) about politics (like me) it's really a challenge. (it's easier to sub, let say a love-contract relationship drama perhaps. image )

Anyone found the SCRIPTS yet? -- i need it badly.... ...don't mind if it's free or paid... where are the scripts... huhuhu
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited May 2009
    QUOTE (sueyip @ May 1 2009, 07:33 AM) »
    Wow, the rating went up. Congratulations, Suna and City Hall.
    Hope that it will be better next week. Boy, it's one week to wait
    for the next episode. Fighting City Hall ..... Fighting Suna.
    Hi, jastinel. Have you downloaded episode 2? Have you seen
    the drama? It's really better than the first episode, right?

I`m still DL epi 2, good thing I use torrent, cause my PC need to restart.
    I wish I could find a way to watch it next week. My window media player is not working,
    I can only hear the audio.
    Thanks for the help sueyip!

Thanks for the ratings Helena!
    I`m glad that it went up.
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........

IDOL

edited May 2009
    phew! manage to changed all Jo Gooks to Jo Guk Thank to whoever invented Find&Replace Function in notepad... image

QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Apr 30 2009, 10:13 PM) »
    2nd episode is better than the first one...i'm glad they show more GooMi couple. I think it has more dept on what is going with pageant or the political mumbo-jumbo..i wish a nice person will drop by here and do a recap..be back from time to time..

It should be GuMi couple... since we are trying to change Jo Gook to Jo Guk now. ^^

QUOTE (jastinel @ May 1 2009, 08:09 AM) »
    I`m still DL epi 2, good thing I use torrent, cause my PC need to restart.
    I wish I could find a way to watch it next week. My window media player is not working,
    I can only hear the audio.
    Thanks for the help sueyip!

I think i can pass by your place on Wed morning next week? I can fix your pc. How does that sound?
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
  • bujhitapexoxa89bujhitapexoxa89 anggie LIMA- PERUPosts: 488Member
    edited May 2009
    Wow the ratings are so good 14, 6% and 16% image
    i am sure it will have a great rating the next episode

I just came back from university i just started my 2 episode download
    and i compiled all the news about the 2 episodes ^^
    http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200905/...0002010701.html

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905010159471001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905010158581001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905010207361001

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904141427321001

Song Battle Vs. City Hall
    http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/view.php?ts...050110130043382
    credits:isplus, newsen and asiae

wow sis alodia you're always an angel (so cool you can help sis jastinel) image
    Please read the signature rules

IDOL

I love you new avatar saranghae<3.
    Mi Rae is sooo cute I want to take her home...
    001.gif002.gif
  • ZombieZombie Posts: 3,212Member

Not sure whether this had been posted, Viiki had uploaded ep 1 & 2, and subbing is on it's way. image

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/cityhall
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited May 2009
    QUOTE (*alodia* @ May 1 2009, 08:30 AM) »
    phew! manage to changed all Jo Gooks to Jo Guk Thank to whoever invented Find&Replace Function in notepad... image

I think i can pass by your place on Wed morning next week? I can fix your pc. How does that sound?

Waahhhh.... Really Sis Dia, your my Angel?! My kids will be happy to know that your going to visit us, it`s been months since we last saw each other. Do you have a new hair cut?
    Thanks zombie! I can watch it already while waiting for my DL.
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • amayamay e~i~m~i~c~h~i~k~o www.eimichiko.comPosts: 430Member
    I'm just wondering if Ms. Baendaengi has an age restriction. I mean, most pageants require ages between 17 to 25 only and Mi Rae is in her early 30's.

Anyway, looking forward to watch Epi 1 and 2 this Sunday. Excitement!

IDOL

edited May 2009
    QUOTE (amay @ May 1 2009, 10:42 AM) »
    I'm just wondering if Ms. Baendaengi has an age restriction. I mean, most pageants require ages between 17 to 25 only and Mi Rae is in her early 30's.

Mi Rae is even on her mid-30s. We will see how she was able to pull it off once this has been subbed...

EDIT
    i think it was actually the issue on ep2. I've heard then say the word for age and 30s. let's just wait...
    001.gif002.gif
  • fiona1111fiona1111 Forever Triple S ♥ Posts: 1,031Member
    thanks for fast upload of download links image i wasn't able to watch image
    you guys are so generous i can't thank you enough! image

good job on the ratings! go City Hall! image image i know it will only go up! image
    No regrets.
  • kdramafanusakdramafanusa Posts: 10,043Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2009
    +
    QUOTE (jade_frost @ Apr 29 2009, 08:20 PM) »
    Cha is so divine looking. Is he for real?!?! image He looks more human when he's not in those well-cut suits.

image He's a famous model turned actor. I've liked him for a long time~
    Have you seen his movies?

~~~~~

more parodies from City Hall official homepage (super slow again)

movie Rules Of Dating (Kang Hye-Jung, Park Hae-Il) image

mvie Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance (Song Kang-Ho, Shin Ha-Kyun, Bae Doo-Na)

movie The Romantic President (Ahn Sung-Ki)

movie The Reader (Kate Winslet, Ralph Fiennes, David Kross)

movie Knowing (Nicholas Cage)

See You After School

movie Death Note

movie Shrek

movie Enchanted

movie Friend (Yoo Oh-sung, Jang Dong-Gun)
    <image won't come up>

• mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited May 2009
    hello.

congratulations to City Hall for the ratings! It went up a little bit, that's not bad at all. I wish it will go up more. ^^ Thanks Luv always for SCs..
    omo! city hall is available in Viikii, aww.that's just awesome..!! i'll go there and check it out..but still i want to watch this drama in HQ w/Subs too! I was just at NAVER, seems SunAh is one of the top search right now..i wonder why? i see a lot of those parodies though..thanks kdramafanusa for posting those parodies..anyone knows how to make gifs?

Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • auisauis ThailandPosts: 74Member
    CONGRATULATION TO CITYHALL
    KEEP RATE UP!!
  • lucky_moonlucky_moon 이준기~♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,968Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

• antisocialnotantisocialnot SeoulPosts: 496Member

IDOL

edited May 2009
    QUOTE (*alodia* @ May 1 2009, 11:52 AM) »
    Mi Rae is even on her mid-30s. We will see how she was able to pull it off once this has been subbed...

EDIT
    i think it was actually the issue on ep2. I've heard then say the word for age and 30s. let's just wait...

yes. there's a restriction for the pageant. only ladies below 24 years old are allowed to join. i believe that the vice mayor got her to join the pageant in epi2. ^^