How Can I Support Soompi?

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Guest & JEWELRY ;

Yes, Soomp! is awesome. But I got my hearts without problems <333

It`s strange that you replied to me, because in other forum, it was YOUR LINK in your signature that brought me to this thread in the first place. I forgot all about donating T_T

*hugs* =]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Batgirl

Guess who donated. ;)

I'm helping people out who only have cash and dont have paypal. Theres a link in my siggie, its the last picture box. Or you can PM me or email me (euphoric.storms@gmail.com)

Guest HienSTAR

^ Just PM Soomp! and kindlyyy explain everything to her. :] She's really nice and has done a lot quickly. She most likely will not reply, but one day, hearts will suddenly appear.. like magiccc! Lol.

Guest 321stars

^ haha hien ur sig grabbed my attention, i didn't know we could donate again. now from the help of batgirl i can finally donate! YAY

Guest LeafClover

^ haha hien ur sig grabbed my attention, i didn't know we could donate again. now from the help of batgirl i can finally donate! YAY

Oh yah..that is me on his signature..how come attracts others attentions??? :lol::lol::lol:

HEY LeafClover, DONATE TO THE FORUM!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! ;D PM Batgirl if you need help!

Guest LeafClover

^ Just PM Soomp! and kindlyyy explain everything to her. :] She's really nice and has done a lot quickly. She most likely will not reply, but one day, hearts will suddenly appear.. like magiccc! Lol.

I done the donation and PM soomp! already, can my name be removed from your signature?

You are cute to catch people attention for donation in this way. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest babiixru

ahhhh i don't have a credit card or debit cardddd =T i guess i'll have to wait till you can accept money-in-envelope donations >___<

Guest HienSTAR

^ You can PM Batgirl and she will gladly help you out. Or you can go to this thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3589%5b/size%5d"]http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3589

I done the donation and PM soomp! already, can my name be removed from your signature?

You are cute to catch people attention for donation in this way. :lol::lol::lol:

Soomp! doesn't have anything to do with it. o_O; Why would I need to PM her about anything. O_O; Lol.

Guest .ataraxia

^

You don't NEED paypal to donate; when you click on Paypal it gives you two options: paying with a credit card (american express, visa..etc) or paying with a Paypal account.

As for the moment the P.O. Box is not open for Soompi; so Paypal/credit card is the only way to donate.

Of course- there's Batgirl to help. Look above.

Guest LeafClover

Soomp! doesn't have anything to do with it. o_O; Why would I need to PM her about anything. O_O; Lol.

<----------my hearts...

So my name can be deleted from your signature right??? Now who is the next one appearing on your signature? :lol::lol::lol:

Archived