Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest selvaspeedy

-_- why I'm so lazy?! I'm missing my classes on purpose and I don't study?! I don't know what I'm gonna do this year! it doesn't look good at all!!! I was supposed to wake up early in the morning today and go to college! I did wake up, but then I didn't go to college :crazy: and I have no idea why I didn't!! cause I'm so freakin lazy -_-

Guest style.

Stop being such haters. Stop bashing people just because they are "overrated" ZACK EFRON, MILEY CYRUS, AND THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU WILL EVER ACHIEVE IN LIFE. And they actually have talent. <_<

Guest the sweetest prince

Crybabies deserve to have bad happen to them. If you cant handle life you should jump off a bridge and make room for the strong.

Guest jepho*

persuasive speeches can kiss my richard simmons. if people want to be persuaded, they can do it themselves. they don't need a five minute lecture on why and how they should do something.

I can't wait to leave high school. At first I said I wasn't ready, but now I can't wait to get away. I hope I meet new people, drama-free people. High school is just a newer version of middle school. Dumb people. All because you run your mouth a lot doesn't mean anything, anyone can do that. You're just dumb & immature for not knowing how to keep your mouth shut. It doesn't make you cool for being immature.

• Confused 1

Guest ~S.O.S~

Ugh, I know life isn't fair, but this is just too much. I seriously hope something good comes out of this...

Guest YUNICA

eww, stop thinking everyone is following you. self-obsessed berry. :mellow: and wtf, exam tomorrow~ oh noes! asdfghjklasdfghjk having YK next to my table is making me feel more stress. he is sucha exam-freak and he will totally make me feel helpless coz he can write three-full pages of essay danggit.

Guest plumplum

I just want to say something.

I don't talk much, but when I do, and you don't listen, it discourages me from talking at all.

Guest Allison

WTH?! You said there were only going to be a few, THEN WHY IS THERE A LOT?

Sometimes....ugh. I want to kick you in your face -__________________- lol.

Guest bonitagirlx

antifans can eat their own ---- and die. i really hate these kinds of people who have nothing better to do (ie, no life, no friends, no byofriend, noa ppearances, no personality, no goals in life) and have to spend their whole lives making another person miserable because they are so jealous of their scuess. i just wanna run away to a cave or somehting. i really hate humans sometimes.

g$(#!I%)!KFOSKAFPOSDK

Guest Joanne <3

All I can say is, john tesh you tutorial questions and john tesh you readings. I can't be bothered!!!! :fury:

Guest lli_a

i hate that im constantly worrying about friendships and relationships..

and forever getting depressed from it.

maybe its time to let the problems go

maybe things will turnout right eventually

maybe this is how things should be