Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Amanda Plz

I went through enough of this two years ago. No more. Ugh. I love how timely this all is. I'd love to say it doesn't bother me, but it does. What's bull mini cooper amongst friends, eh? I wish I had never met you. I wish this damn cold/cough would go away too. My throat is so ticklish and I can't even breathe deeply for fear of having a coughing fit. Ick.

Guest Seriah

aishhhhh i should really think before i act, now i'm stuck in this stupid situation. and WTF. 9 pages of writing?! pooop, i don't have time for that. asdfjkl;

Guest mextaus.

why?why?why? WHY ME? i hate this dumb day having all this work and some stupid guy made me get a knee injury with it if my mom finds out that note in my planner... im so screwed , i hate deadlines +and now people acting like they care when they don't my life is turning on me, too many problems in one day why so soon? >< i hate when other people are right

Guest starstung

You think you're all so cool, saying someone is stupid or 'noob' or that they suck at life. You insult so often, you think they're compliments. Your words start losing meaning to yourself but to those who hear them just laugh at your immaturity. Maybe that's why so many people like you kind of people, there are so many of you in such a small school. And my brother, I can't believe I talked to him like I was his best friend. He's just a fake like the rest of my class.

why the hell did you have to do that? now what am i going? im seriously losing it and going crazy, what an awful year. nothing good has been happening to me, when will things look up? i wanna shoot someone in the face

Guest liyna

today i have a game match between my group and others group outside our university..that game is damn stupid..i hate this group..this group and my group go to final match...we were so scared .....coz u all's now the final match .....that group plays like they are the referee..always shout that we plays suck......gosh...i hate that group...they thinks that they are great.....so we decided to play all out....at the end we just got the second places... u knows what our batch at there did not gives their support to us...i did not know why they behaved like that.. the other group that came outside our university gives s full support..i did not know what happen to them..i hates them.... :tears:

Guest to.angie

Sigh, how did I randomly get a headache? My head is throbbing.. AH, it's alive~ And why do I keep biting my tongue?! It freaking hurts! ..Another thing, why do I keep misplacing my chopsticks? Where did they go @__@..

Guest yabasta

Goddamn my sister just made me so goddamn angry. All she had to do was send in the goddamn mail on time, but no. She bloody didn't. God, it just ... grargh!!! And omg, what the hell is up with my friend getting tossed drunk at my place and starting a fight with the other blokes? Jesus! We almost had the goddamn cops coming down - he's 21 and he can't respect other people's goddamn rules and personal space. What a joke of a human being. In fact, both my sister and my friend are total scum of the earth. Utter excuses of human beings that fail to see that they live in a society filled with other people that they HAVE to respect. When will they just grow up and learn to be a mature human being? They think they're rebels (which makes the situation worse - i.e. they don't know that what they're doing is wrong) and that everyone else is too comformist. The truth is, they freak out when there is a real rebel, or a really original person in their midst. Gosh, I hate people like that. Utter, self-obsessed, can't get their priorities straight, obnoxious sorry excuses for human beings. I hope they all die early and their kids never be able to reproduce. yabasta

Guest Danniel

Why don't you see it? Why don't you open your eyes? Why doesn't anyone even notice. Is it so hard to miss? It hurts so much I find that hard to believe. I'm tired of it. I want this all to end.

Guest witchery

john tesh readings! john tesh finance! john tesh so depressing how I hate every single subject I have T_T john tesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest crackers&cheese

ahhhhh/ i'm going to fail my test and quiz tmr, especially the test X( along with the other 4 tests/quizzes i have on the next few days.. daaaaaaaahhhhhhh.. can't wait till this frickin' week is over. =___+

Guest maydai3333

I cant believe my car broke down in the middle of the highway. Please dont let repairs be expensive. *prays*

Guest HobbyManiac

Why do people gossip? Is it to get security based on other's torment? Then screw them. They are trash. Next time I see those people, I'm telling them. STOP LIVING IN THAT DAMN WORLD! STOP HURTIN OTHER PEOPLE TO COMFORT YOURSELVES, BUNCH OF MEANINGLESS CREATURES!!!

Gosh, I hate people like that. Utter, self-obsessed, can't get their priorities straight, obnoxious sorry excuses for human beings.