[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest twinnyroo

i wonder if the lead girl or boy is going to die because autumn love story shk dies but in summer scent and winter love story nobody died but i hope no one dies

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Access DENIED

^they most likely will not die. They would probably get diagnosed with a an unknown disease or get into a car accident, which is expected from these season dramas.. I hope i'm wrong..

Guest manipogoshipo

i hope they don't die because the cast is really good so i wouldn't want to see any of them to die! daniel H. is so cute! can't wait to see him act in this drama and the rest of the cast too! :D

We can't start criticizing Han Hyo Joo's acting yet since the drama hasn't even aired.

She's not a complete newb to acting, she has done a sitcom and a movie (투사부일체 jan 2006), but she is new to the drama scene. Yes, this is her first drama and it's a leading role, but actors and actresses got to start somewhere, right?

She just happens to be damn lucky and noticeable that she got the lead.

A photo taken while filming.

54756457681xm.jpg

credits to mtmhj cafe.

Guest Access DENIED

We can't start criticizing Han Hyo Joo's acting yet since the drama hasn't even aired.

She's not a complete newb to acting, she has done a sitcom and a movie (투사부일체 jan 2006), but she is new to the drama scene. Yes, this is her first drama and it's a leading role, but actors and actresses got to start somewhere, right?

She just happens to be damn lucky and noticeable that she got the lead.

A photo taken while filming.

54756457681xm.jpg

credits to mtmhj cafe.

True, but she should at least try out some supporting roles first to build up her skills.

Wahhhh i see Daniel in that picture.... :D

Looking forward to the drama .... !!!

I hope no one will die ... pls stop making a typical korean drama with someone end die ..

I'm not saing its not good .. Its just so tired and hurt me ...

I'm hoping i can see happy ending for the last season ...

Guest Access DENIED

All right. This thread is sort of dead, so i'm thinking about translating articles related to "Spring Waltz" until March.

'봄의 왈츠', 촬영지는 겨울연가 분위기?

[스포츠서울] 윤석호 PD의 계절연작 시리즈 종결판으로 관심을 모으고 있는 KBS2 월화 미니시리즈 ‘봄의 왈츠’의 해외 촬영지 오스트리아 빈에 연일 눈이 내려 윤 PD의 전작 ‘겨울연가’를 연상케 하고 있다. 게다가 ‘겨울연가’의 촬영 스태프가 다시 모여 ‘봄의 왈츠’를 만들고 있어 환상적인 호흡을 자랑하고 있다.

지난달 28일 출국해 오스트리아에 머물고 있는 제작사 윤스칼라의 한 관계자는 “한효주 서도영 다니엘 헤니 등 연기자들과 윤 PD를 비롯한 제작진이 지난 2일 오스트리아에서 드라마 촬영을 마치고, 대박을 기원하는 고사를 지냈다”고 전했다. 돼지머리 대신 오스트리아인들이 새해 첫날 선물하는 대형 분홍색 돼지인형을 놓고 고사상을 차렸다. 고사 문화에 익숙치 않은 헤니는 돼지에게 돈을 물리는 대신 신용카드로 긁는 시늉을 해 웃음꽃이 만발했다.

성유리 대신 투입된 한효주는 헤니와 함께 트램(지상전차)에서 만나는 장면을 촬영했다. 윤 PD는 송혜교가 ‘가을동화’ 로 연기자로 거듭났던 것처럼 한효주도 ‘봄의 왈츠’를 통해 진정한 연기자로 변신할 것으로 평가했다. 한효주는 현지에 도착하자마자 오스트리아 촬영스태프들로부터 ‘사랑스러운 여성’(lovely girl)이라는 찬사를 받았다. 극중 서도영은 극중 수호역을 소화하기 위해 음악가의 연주와 전기를 연구하고 매일 밤 숙소에서 윤 PD와 함께 대사연습에 열을 올리고 있다.

오는 3월부터 방송되는 ‘봄의 왈츠’는 이달 중순까지 빈을 비롯해 질츠부르크, 인스부르크 등 오스트리아의 아름다운 풍광을 담게 된다

조현정기자 hjcho@

Credits to daum.danielhenie

Spring Waltz’s Cinematography Similar to Winter Sonata’s Atmosphere?

[sport Seoul] PD Yoon Suk Ho’s last of the Season Series KBS2 “Spring Waltz” is receiving much interest. As it is being filmed in a snowing city of Austria, PD Yoon is recollecting aspects from “Winter Sonata.” Likewise, the film staff from “Winter Sonata” have returned to make “Spring Waltz” and are boasting about how it will be perfect.

Producer Yoon Su kul is currently staying in Austria after leaving on the 28th. Yoon Su kul’s associate says “The drama was filmed on 2nd in Austria with Han Hyo joo, Suh Doh Young, Daniel Henney, and other actors. And then, they went to pray.” Instead of using a real pig’s head for praying, they used a pink pig doll(lol) given as a gift from the Austrians. Henney was unfamiliar with this tradition, and pretended to give the pig his credit card, which caused much laughter.

The scene of Han Hyo joo and Henney meeting at the tram had been filmed. PD Yoon believes that Han Hyo Joo will become a true actress through “Spring Waltz” as Song Hye Kyo’s acting career became possible through “Autumn Story.” When Han Hyo joo arrived from the airport, the Austrian film staff were complimenting her that she was a “lovely girl.” Suh Doh young’s character Su ho tries to feel his character by attending music concerts, studying electricity, and practicing his lines with PD Yoon Suk Ho every night at the lodging. He is increasing his understanding.

Spring Waltz will be shown this coming March. Until the middle of this month, the drama will behold the beautiful scenery of Salzburg and Innsbruck in Austria.

dramas like these... require some serious acting... to me even though I am and will always be a huge fan of sung yuri... sung yuri will act better in a romantic comedy rather than a serious drama (like this one)... i will watch this drama to support HyoJoo... for sung yuri fans... DONT WORRY... she'll come out in another drama... still i would have thought they would use sung yuri jus not as the main character... like being HyoJoo's friend or something....

Looking forward to this drama....

even if Sung Yuri isn't the lead role, i'm looking forward to Han Hyo Joo's acting... hope she's good

Guest qquinto

i wonder if the lead girl or boy is going to die because autumn love story shk dies but in summer scent and winter love story nobody died but i hope no one dies

omg.. NOOO..

i didn't finish autumn yet :tears::tears:

i tried so hard to steer away from spoilers >_<

Guest just jess

i like han hyo joo's tv personality a lot, shes really cute... but acting wise i dunno how shes going to do... her resume is NN5 and ppl on that show cant act and shes in that movie but she just plays a student, and that doesnt require much talent, if Haha could do it im sure she can too. but im glad they changed the lead bc in my opinion sung yuri sucks at acting, seriously i dont think i could sit thru one hour of her acting ever again.

the only think im worried about is the plot... if its another lame one like summer scent or if its typical and boring like winter sonata i gonna be very disappointed. but im totally willing to give this last installment a chance.

Aww..I love Hyoju. She is such a cutie..I've never heard of the the lead male actor though >.< So far, dey've casted relli popular actors for the male lead, like SSH and BYJ but this time.. errr... Neeway, I'm looking forward to this show. Even though I like Summer Scent the LEAST, I still manage to finish the show (so it's actually NOT THAT bad lol). I hope I get to finish this 1 too.

Guest annababy

i'm not sure if i'm gonna watch this drama

lost all interest due to all the damn commotion!!

also, i'm so sick of sad, melodramas

i'm more into romantic comedies...

Archived