Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest shopgirl

*hiks* This is so sad... I got back from my short break out of the country and all of the sudden all the JWS thread are gone. *Hiks* Oh well... it's glad to see that there are people who re-start the thread right away and keep the love alive :P Anyway, it's kinda embarassing too, considering as a hard core JWS fan, me being late in supporting this new thread. I wonder if I landed myself on a page 2 this time around. :( (Yikes!! I am at page 2!!!!!! :o )

Well, I shall try to see if we can still re-live some ol links or something. And seeing the posters in this thread... Some of the names seems new. Never 'see' some of you before last time. Or all the posters are old members? :w00t:

OK just dropping some little pics from his latest Japanese magazines...

4434070347.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

kankine.jpg

Guest shopgirl

Okie... I guess as part of the JWS fan... Let's start reviving this thread again :P

I'll do another rendition of posting links that are available closest to me. Since his new movie SAD MOVIE is coming out soon, I'll post those links first. And then random pictures...

sad movie links

(copy and paste the link to DL)

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/trailers/T0002727_300.wmv (trailers)

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002728_300.wmv

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002674_300.wmv

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/20050622_report_sad_300.wmv

giojws.jpg

giojws2.jpg

redhot.jpg

floorwork.jpgcuddlin.jpg

hotinherr.jpg

cine213.jpg

samsungcardwall1.jpg

colormoto1.jpg

new_18.jpg

OK peeps... enjoy :D

Guest shopgirl

Hehehe... *wave back* skyelee21 buddy pal!! wazzzup? hehehe... Per usual, I just have to keep my last position as the top poster of this thread, unless someone else want to challenge me *wink2* So I'll be sharing a bit more again... And perhaps I shall add to Sad Movie thread and Daisy too, as soon as I was able to retrieve the old links... (I have them tucked in and saved in my computer, but not the link's addresses... darn) But for now, here a couple more....

To some of you who are still fond with the memory of A Moment To Remember :D Here is the trailer, Japanese version (if you listen to the Japanese narration, the voice sounds almost like JWS ssi... rowr :P )

(copy and paste the link to activate)

mms://wpwm01.walkerplus.com/mo3672_500.asf

And a brand new clip from Sad Movie behind the scene... JWS rehearsing the firefighter routine. Just got it today, folks. Fresh from the oven! :P

mms://media1.maxmovie.com/av/Maxsadmovie_jung.wmv

And more random pictures...

top03.jpg

top02.jpg

gorgeous4.jpg

gorgeous3.jpg

gorgeous2.jpg

gorgeous1.jpg

muttboyprem12.jpg

imeunkyung2.jpg

slimmoto.jpg

jhjnice_49.jpg

MEOW!!!

BTW... Jun... because of the crash... How's your fanfics doing? It'll be a bummer if you lost all of those. :(

Guest dadedum

^^ Yes!!! The boss is back! :lol:

Pics from the "Daisy" promotional event at the Pusan festival:

09ec1p500.jpg

09ec1p501.jpg

JJH dropped her mike and JWS picked it up for her, what a gentleman. :wub:

BTW... Jun... because of the crash... How's your fanfics doing? It'll be a bummer if you lost all of those. :(

I reposted them. :) I keep master docs (proof that I don't type on the fly :P) and they're all up (even got a new poster for Walk On!). Will post a chapter each a day. Links in my sig.

09ec1p501.jpg

JJH dropped her mike and JWS picked it up for her, what a gentleman. :wub:

Certainly is. :wub: Thanks for the pix, dadedum! (btw, what's your name? :D)

They're showing Daisy at the Pusan festival already? :huh:

Guest dadedum

(btw, what's your name? :D)

They're showing Daisy at the Pusan festival already? :huh:

I go by 'kay'. :D

No, I think it's just a promotional party as the film is still in post-production stage. Got this bit from the pinned news thread:

Jeon Ji-hyun may soon stroll down the red carpet at one of the big three international film festivals, as organizers in Berlin, Cannes and Venice are said to be keeping a close eye on Wai Keung Lau’s yet-to-be-finished film “Daisy”, which stars Jeon alongside fellow Koreans Jung Woo-sung and Lee Sung-jae. The movie is produced by iFilm.

Many influential industry people are in Korea to attend the 10th Pusan International Film Festival, which started Thursday, and many of them are asking if there is a chance of a sneak preview of “Daisy.” Venice festival director Marco Muller and Berlin festival director Dieter Kosslick will both come to a promotional event for the film at the Chosun Hotel in Busan on Saturday. A number of Cannes programmers will attend as well.

According to lingering rumors, they are particularly interested in Jeon, whose popularity practically makes any movie she stars in a guaranteed box-office hit. Titled “A Night With Daisy”, the event is designed for people in the domestic and foreign film industry and will show snippets from the movie, which is in post-production.

The stars of the movie and the director will be at the event to talk to the press. “Daisy” is scheduled for simultaneous release in eight Asian countries, including Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in late January.

Hong Kong director Lau, best known for his “Infernal Affairs” series, in “Daisy” depicts the confrontation between a cop and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. Jung plays the killer, Lee the cop who chases him. Jeon, of course, is the tragic heroine loved by both men.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Saw another pic on koreanwind.net:

daisy.jpg

Not that I'm tooting my own (man's ;)) horn, but I think JWS so far has been the best dresser at the festival, some of the other Korean guys looked like they tried a bit too hard...

daisy.jpg

Not that I'm tooting my own (man's ;)) horn, but I think JWS so far has been the best dresser at the festival, some of the other Korean guys looked like they tried a bit too hard...

Hi Kay! ^_^

Aye, I agree. What's wrong with dressing with a bit more class? Or maybe I just am not in tune with the "fashion" these days. JWS looked muy dapper in the grey suit, and I thought he was very handsome. :wub: In contrast, Lee Sung Jae seemed to be stuck in the cop mode. :huh:

Guest shopgirl

^^ Yes!!! The boss is back! :lol:

Pics from the "Daisy" promotional event at the Pusan festival:

09ec1p500.jpg:wub:

What boss? *looking left and right* :lol:

I especially like the picture that you posted above... Kay :P. I thought both JWS and JJH looked beautiful. Very picturesque. And you said that this is during PIFF? Hmmm... I didn't see their pictures with the rest of the actors that were there.

Anyway, I got this new link (I just firgure out how to retrieve it :P ) from SIDUS... It's about a minute clip of JWS. CLICK THE PICTURE

jungwoosung_200509.jpg

and more random pics... (Jun, good fer you... and just like my pics, luckily most of them are stash in my many photobuckets :D so I just re-post them here, heheheh)

tousled.jpg

dreamboat.jpg

playa.jpg

thespian.jpg

canibethexnote.jpg

xnotehothot.jpg

xnotedaaaang.jpg

xnote2.jpg

BTW where is my manner... Thank you to wink who re-started this thread :D

Guest nikelope

was totally mesmerized by his performance in moment to remember. he melted my heart!!

looking forward to his new movie... :)

I loved him in a Moment to Remember. I think that's one of my favorite movies. I hope Daisy and Sad Movie comes out soon. :D

Guest skyelee21

shopgirl! The Picture Queen!

Those are just gorgeous, dashing, handsome, to-die-for JWS pics!

I love the big, big ones! So sexy!!!

Thank you for posting them up!!!

Muacks!

Guest shopgirl

Hehehe... thank you for the comment ^^ :P But yeah, the pics really built my anticipation like crazy :wacko: Really wish that they stick to the December release date, even that was already bad enuf... and now January... *sigh*

d1.jpg

d3.jpg

N2005101010395521701.jpg

173192.jpg

20051009002415000.jpg

20051008214705541.jpg

20051009002415003.jpg

20051009002415015.jpg

20051009002415018.jpg <<awwwww..

Guest dadedum

Hehehe... thank you for the comment ^^ :P But yeah, the pics really built my anticipation like crazy :wacko: Really wish that they stick to the December release date, even that was already bad enuf... and now January... *sigh*

I know, and it's LATE January.. I'm so mad, I was gonna be in hongkong in December. I think they want to coincide the opening date with Chinese New Year. <_<