[drama 2009] Hero 히어로

Guest yeohweping

Guest White Star

kje chocolate,

I think you misunderstood, huangsy meant that there is no mention of strange heroes in the today news article.

anyway......LJK is keeping himself busy....can't wait for more info

+WS+

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

Junki’s hero role confirmed

200812160340.jpg

December 16th, 2008 // by javabeans

There were some questions raised after preliminary news came out about Lee Junki’s new drama series, but it’s official now: Lee Junki will be taking a (modern-day) hero role starring in the drama Unseen War [보이지 않는 전쟁].

(The series has a new title, but the plot is the same as before, when it was called “Heroes” or “Strange Heroes.” Lee plays a man fixated purely on success who loses a loved one, then decides to fight crime on behalf of the weak.)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/12/junkis-h...role-confirmed/

Unseen War is a temp.name as well at the moment.

Guest Happy_Day

YAY!! So his crisis has been solved?! And I thought he said he wouldn't do another drama before he enters the military..

Haha, his character is kind of like Iljimae, helping the poor and helpless. I hope the drama is set in the old times like the 50s or something. :)

Guest huangsy

About this drama providing a fresh/new beginning (born again).

Source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

이준기차기작, '보이지 않는 전쟁'서 새롭게 태어난다

[투데이코리아] 2008년 12월 17일(수) 오전 02:18 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

SBS드라마 ‘일지매’에서 일지매로 명연기를 보여준 배우 이준기가 차기작으로 드라마 ‘보이지 않는 전쟁’(제목 미정)출연을 확정지었다.

이준기의 한 측근은 “이준기가 ‘시놉시스’의 대본을 세세히 검토한 후 차기작을 결정했다.본격적인 준비를 위해 그 배역에 충실히 임하고 있으며 팬들에게 또 다른 이준기의 매력을 보여줄것”이라고 말했다.

이준기는 '보이지 않는 전쟁'에서 오로지 성공만을 위해 물불 가리지 않고 달려온 주인공 역을 맡아 사랑하는 이의 죽음을 통해 사회의 비리와 부도덕을 보면 참지 못하고, 약자를 위해 강한 자와 싸우는 현대판 영웅의 이야기를 담고 있다.

이에 한 네티즌은 너무 오래 기다렸다며 빨리 브라운관에서 볼 수 있게 되길 바란다면 기대감을 내비쳤다.

-ⓒ 투데이코리아(http://www.todaykorea.co.kr) 무단전재 및 재배포금지 이나영 기자/sorisae0320@todaykorea

이나영(기자)

Guest huangsy

This drama is probably his last drama before he enlists for army in mid 2009.

내년 중 군입대를 앞둔 이준기는 '보이지 않는 전쟁'이 입대 전 마지막 작품이 될 것이라는 예상 하에 배우로서의 모든 것을 보여주겠다는 각오다.

whoaaa! seriously!

im ecstatic!!!!

i wanna see him again on tv!! ^__^ and another action i will watch with my dad. LOL

my dad became a fan of him after TODAW and Iljimae!!! PFFT.

wait so basically, this drama has the same story of iljimae just a modern one?

NEWS ARTICLES

Lee Jun Ki chose his next drama, <Unseen War> This time it’s a modern hero! | 2008.12.16

b5aa8b7e4c45936dda73d0f207612bfd1229394404_full.jpg

The main character of the SBS drama that ended this July, Lee Jun Ki chose a drama that he’s going to participate in next year.

As ‘Iljimae’, Lee Jun Ki showed off his charms and this time he’s chosen the drama called <Unseen>. Once again, Lee Jun Ki will play a role as an intelligent heroic character that fights against the world. Unlike his last drama, this time he will play a modern hero.

In <Unseen War>, Lee Jun Ki faces the death of his loved one and realizes his mistake and decides to live for the weak and afterwards, fights against the world’s difficulties. The Media Zoo is the supporter of this drama and this drama’s script was written by Kwon Gi Young from <Crazy about love>.

In the movie <King and the Clown>, Lee Jun Ki won his stardom followed by the dramas <Time between dog and wolf> and <Iljimae>. During the process of choosing this drama, there were a lot of battles against the producers to cast him.

All the scripts and scenarios that were given to Lee Jun Ki spread rumors regarding the dramas he will choose, which eventually led to his company’s public speech that those rumors weren’t true.

After the failure of <Fly daddy fly> after his participation in the <King and the Clown> led to questions of his popularity as a ‘bubble’ but through his successes in dramas gained full faith from the viewers. Lee Jun Ki chose <Unseen War>, while turning down all the other offers and it’s being anticipated whether or not the year 2009 will also it ‘his year’.

Source: yahoo korea news

Korean to English Translations: nahnus of Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

Lee Jun-ki Crunchyroll Fan Group

________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Jun Ki, chose ‘Unseen War’ | 2008.12.16

cfa033367bac3f9428f2cc76e3f2be1b1229394751_full.jpg

Lee Jun Ki confirmed his next drama appearance. After choosing the drama ‘Unseen War’ (title not confirmed) that is planning to air early next year, he is now preparing himself to shoot.

‘Unseen War’ is about a man who was born intelligent and worked only toward his success but due to his loved one’s death, he realizes his fault and decides to live for the weak.

In his previous drama SBS-TV ‘Iljimae’, he played the role as a Joseon dynasty’s hero and this time, he will show a more modern hero.

Lee Jun Ki’s company said “After looking through the script very carefully, this has been decided after a lot of thought” and added “he is now preparing to make his character”.

Source: sports seoul

________________________________________________________________________________

cf709b43c35fc0009af75ca567a113a01229476443_full.jpg

“Lee Jun Ki chose ‘Unseen’ as his next drama"

This year Lee Jun Ki (26• Picture) was popular with the SBS drama ‘Iljimae’ and as his next drama, he chose ‘Unseen War’ (title not confirmed). On the 16th, according to Lee Jun Ki’s company, drama ‘Unseen War’ planning to air early 2009 is about a character who only runs toward his success but realizes that success isn’t everything due to his loved one’s death and is reborn. The main character later stands up for the weak and fights against the world’s challenge. His company revealed “While Iljimae was Joseon dynasty’s hero, this time he’ll show a modern hero”.

6e708cf5561ca9c0e96982319ed7707f1229476476_full.jpg

“Makes a comeback as a modern hero”

Actor Lee Jun Ki will comeback as a modern hero. Lee Jun Ki finalized his appearance in the drama ‘unseen war’ (title not confirmed) and is preparing to shoot. ‘unseen war’ is about a story where his loved one’s death made a man to fight against the world’s challenge. The script was written was the Kwon Gi Young who wrote the script for ‘Crazy about love’.

fcd73a7622488d2920caf38b464b4a631229476526_full.jpg

“Lee Jun Ki makes a comeback as a modern hero”

Next year he will transform as a hustler in ‘unseen war’.

Young star Lee Jun Ki (26) will transform into a hustler.

Lee Jun Ki confirmed his appearance in the new drama ‘unseen war’. This drama is about a character who have only ran toward his success but due to his loved one’s death realizes his mistake and fights for the weak.

This year, Lee Jun Ki showed his heroism in the traditional drama ‘Iljimae’ during the Joseon dynasty. Now, he will play a role where he’s born as a genius and fight for the weak as a modern hero.

His company said “He is preparing himself to make his character and is trying his best to show new things to the viewers as an actor”.

Newspaper scans credits to: dcjunki

Please credit us when you'll share this in other sites ~~ thanks!

Guest jhealizzie

aw@!

hero again..

i love oppa jun ki..

but can' t he choose a love story drama?

or can someone offer him one...

he turned down the full autumn movie?

aw!

i wanna see him in a drama without action.

like in my girl...

but still, i'm glad he has another work.

and not in the military thingy next year.

i hope he will not overwork!

hwaiting oppa!~

:wub:

and oh.

does he have a leading lady here?

i want unnie ji hye to be with him..

she's doing great this year!!

i think, they don't know each other.

they never been together..

LOL! I'm rather happy that he's gonna act in another action drama :P But yeah, let him end up with a girl this time! The closest hint to that was in "Time between Dog and Wolf", but I still would have liked a more definite closure on that front. So, who do you think will be the leading lady (there really ought to be one)? Personally I'd love to see Lee Junki and Lee Ji Ah paired together :P *hehehe* Though she might not fit this drama... she might be too cute. On the other hand this drama is about ODD "heros" so it might not turn all that serious like in "Time between Dog and Wolf".

Guest luthien

and oh.

does he have a leading lady here?

i want unnie ji hye to be with him..

she's doing great this year!!

i think, they don't know each other.

they never been together..

I'm glad it's finally confirmed!

I'd love it if HJH jumps into this project as well! But it says it'll start in early 2009, and EOE might still be ongoing at that point.

If there's going to be a female lead - her character will be lost early - cause the story says .. the main character's love one will die.. - maybe it's possible to have another girl right ?? ~~ :sweatingbullets:

Archived