Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

why? .. since when? ..
So are you a tomboy? ...

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

How tomboy-ish are you?

what will make u turn girly? .. (feel free to post pic of before and after :))

When did you change back to being girl?

sorry if this thread was made already!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PoooBear

When I was a kid.

My mom gave me one of those bowl asian boy hair cut :crazy:

(it seems like that's all little asian kids have though LOL)

and I wore boy clothes cause I hated wearing dresses >.<

except when I went to school wearing skirts because of uniform (when I was a kid, back in Asia).

I seriously looked like a little boy.

but now I'm all girlified :D

Guest WildSevenGirl

Lol I've been a tomboy and still am, since kindergarten.

>_> I've hated pink and girliness for a LONG time.

xD I have more guy friends than girls.

I'm SLIGHTLY girlier now; occasional eyeliner, wearing a dress/skirt once a year (LOL), and have some girl clothes now (I have a crap load of t-shirts. xD)

Still hate pink, super-girliness, skirts and all that though. xD

Oh and I can't screech. xD

I also act like a guy a lot. >D

Guest adorablepanda29

I don't look like a guy, but my attitude is so similar to all of my guy friends that they don't have a second thought when telling about stuff that they wouldn't normally tell girls. I guess that I also don't dress very girly. My wardrobe is mainly "find whatever and put it on."

I guess that my "tomboy"- ness is my personality :huh:

i think a while back , i had short hair ....

but i've always been a tomboy personality, its' just half of who i am

i'm not polite, i dont want to cross my legs politely, i don't want to sit proper, etc, i speak like a sailor, etc.

i have a lot of character trraits thats are more manly hahaha!

just because i like makeup, and girly stuff, doesnt mean i am girly girl you know ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

why ? idk

i've gotten along better with boys as a kid

I used to be a tomboy a while back...

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? well, I've always hung out with boys and rarely any girls so yea...

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Yup, back when I used to cross-dress

How tomboy-ish are you? I was tomboyish to the pint that I actually wanted to be a boy

what will make u turn girly? I'm girly now...never thought why I became grily...hmm...

When did you change back to being girl? I guess when I got prettier since I was butt ugly back then...I should post my pictures in the ugly duckling thread...

Guest CitrusFlower

When I was a kid.

My mom gave me one of those bowl asian boy hair cut :crazy:

(it seems like that's all little asian kids have though LOL)

and I wore boy clothes cause I hated wearing dresses >.<

except when I went to school wearing skirts because of uniform (when I was a kid, back in Asia).

I seriously looked like a little boy.

but now I'm all girlified :D

haha me too. People use to think I was a boy. I remember when they were giving out gifts I got an action figure when the girls were suppose to get barbie dolls <_<

So are you a tomboy? ... Not anymore.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ... I don't know. It started when I was in 1st grade, when my mom would dress me up in girly outfits and I'd stuff my brother's clothes in my backpack and change once I got to school. Puberty was hard for me, too. I had a bunch of guy friends, and watching my body change was really uncomfortable and made them uncomfortable too. so I tried to hide it and became more boyish.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Yes, a few times last year at work. Really humiliating. :/

How tomboy-ish are you? I love sports and prefer having guy friends. I don't play aggressive sports anymore - like football when I was younger, and I don't skateboard anymore.

what will make u turn girly? .. Changing my entire wardrobe and just putting effort into how I look every day has changed me back into a 'girl.' Not wearing sloppy clothes and not tying my hair back in a ponytail, and not wearing a hat has also helped.

When did you change back to being girl? This summer. It took a lot of effort.

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

Yeah I've Been A Tomboy Since I Was Little Except Now I Look A Little More Like A Girl.

I'm Not Really Sure. I Was A Pretty Sensitive And Shy Kidd Before U Know, The All Around Sweet Girl. But Then When I Moved To America, Kidds At School Started To Abuse My Kindness And I Would Cry Often Since Words Hurt The Most. It Seems Like No One Liked Me Just Cause I Was Genuinely Nice :/ I Got Tired Of Being The Nice Girl And Began Developing A New Tough Cold And Boyish Personality And Stopped Letting People Pushing Me Around. And For Some Reason This Made More People Attracted To Me Even When If I Was Being An bubble gum O___O

I Always Got Along With Boys More Too. I Didn't Really Like Dressing Up All Girly-Girl As A Toddler Too. :]

Yeah...And I Got Hit On And Checked Out By Some Girls Too .___. *shudder*

I Was So Tomboyish That I Really Wanted To Be A Guy Since They Don't Have...That Time Of The Month >___>

Since I Got Into Highschool I Kinda Like Styling My Hair Since I Experimented My Hair A Little (It Seems Like Always Do Something Crazy With My Hair Now Just Like A Japanese Teen XD) And I Started To Get Interested In Guys (Took Me Til Last Year Til They Finally Caught My Attention! )

In The Middle Of Freshman Year, This Year. Main Reason Is Cause My Mom Won't Let Me Buy Any Guys Clothes Anymore I Was Forced!! Stupid Aeropostale! It's Not My Style Dammit TTATT

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I had the boy cut when I was little thanks to my cousin.

We were playing hair salon and I copped off a little piece of her hair, while she copped off my whole left side.

hahah, I have my hair back now =DD my hair is all the way down the to my stomach. But I dress more like a boy.

I wear mostly guy shirts with skinny jeans and sneakers, I love styles like that.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? My cousin

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Yes, even when I was wearing a dress.

How tomboy-ish are you? Not that much. Just with the clothes

what will make u turn girly? Shoess! Can't have enough!

When did you change back to being girl? when I was 10, my mom told me to stop acting like a boy and start becoming a woman.

So are you a tomboy? Kind of.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? I dunno, I find guys' stuff cooler than girls' AHAHAHA Clothing wise, I don't buy guys' clothes or anything, but none of my clothes are really girly. I love having short guyish hair too <3 I don't take care of my appearance that much so it's so much easier for me.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Yes -_- Even my friends did. Well, they'd mistake a guy for being me. Mainly cause of my hair xD

How tomboy-ish are you? I'm like a guy in the sense that I'm really immature sometimes. I'm also really awkward x_x But I'm not even like a tomboy in the cool ways. I'm just messy and loud <_< I suck at gaming and sport rawr. And I can't hit. xDDD I love talking to guys more than girls though. Cause you just talk about random general things and it's just fun. I hate skirts. But it's not really cause I don't want to wear them. I can't -_- I LOVE collared shirts, same with baggy shirts =) I can't be bothered with make up. And my only obsession with my looks is my hair. Which is such a guy thing ^^; I do love accessories, when I can be bothered wearing them.

what will make u turn girly? If my body magically changes.

When did you change back to being girl? I haven't yet AHAHAHA This question's funny =)

Guest eximius

My parents divorced and I've lived with my dad and older brother my entire life (but with my mom for one year).

I was never able to get along with other girls (I'm still not able to... I have only one girl friend who I've never gotten irritated with), so majority of my friends were guys.

I've been mistaken for a guy many times. :\ I had to meet them in a park once and while I was walking towards them, they were all staring at me like O___O "Oh god. Who the hell is that? Why is he walking towards us?" Apparently they thought I was a gay guy (tight jeans). ):

How tomboy? Hm.. I absolutely LOATH shopping, heels, dresses, shorts, skirts (basically anything that goes above my ankles), halter tops, tube tops, etc. And I love love love love video games. ):

What would make me girly? I've recently started doing my nails with my friend. I've began to enjoy buying jewelry and accessories (that's the only kind of shopping I'm okay with doing).

I'm still not totally girly, I'm pretty in between. *Shrug*

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

I really don't know. Grew up as an only child, got on better with the boys. :3

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

Funny story, WHEN I WAS BORN... the doctor announced me as a BABY BOY WTF. D< But was like "OH IT'S A GIRL." Wth.

How tomboy-ish are you?

Still a tomboy at heart but I'm a tad bit more girly these days.

what will make u turn girly? ..

What made me more girly, we'll say. Getting a boyfriend. D8

When did you change back to being girl?

Just recently, tbh. Been with my boyfriend 2 years back but dunno, growing up now~

i use to be a real tomboy when i was in grade school and middle

then 8thgrade hygiene came, and i started to like this one boy..hahaa..but now i am starting to be a little tomboy again..i was never really girly but now i can wear skirts and not be soo awkward(still dont very like it though) but wear other girly stuff..

iback then..er...i guess i just liked to play alot and wrestle with the little boys..haha i hang out with most of the boys in grade schooll..then middle school..i hated to wear skirt felt like i couldn't do anything..and i am a person

who can't stand around not doing anything i always have to move around..haha/....

i was mistaken as a boy once but my far distance uncle he saw me and i yelled outto my brother and he was like "who is this boy?" haha it was kind of embarrassing..>_<....

hahaha, well just the other night one of my guy friends told me that I'm just "a really cool guy, with long hair"

So I guess my personality/humor is relatively guy-ish, but not how I look.

Archived