☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ShortaznGirl

can someone tell me the difference between taec and taek. i thought it was the same but people use a c and some people use a k. am i missing something here?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ! REALLY LIKE THIS GROUP ! :o

hope they're going to be succesful

They have potential !

really like the debut performance , THEY ARE SINGING LIVE BUDDY !

nice dance , flips lol

poor jaebum at the end of the perf. o_o

Guest chae-gyeong_01

can someone tell me the difference between taec and taek. i thought it was the same but people use a c and some people use a k. am i missing something here?

i think there is no difference. lol ohh~ I'm so excited to see their Music Bank perf.

I hope the sound system and camera angles are much better than Mnet's.

Guest last love.

It basically depends on how people romanize the name. JYP does it with a "c." Everyone else does it with the "k." That's what I think. It's like "gi" and "ki," right? XDD *fails at Korean...

@iKsnTell: Sweet! More information on our boys! (: Is there someone who can translate it though? o_O

And your signature is breaking the rules! x: You're only allowed to have two images! Change it, before you're caught! x:

Both ways are correct.. it just depends on how to romanize 택..

But I guess the "official" way is Taec, since JYPE has been using that.

Can't wait for the Mubank performance tomorrow! x]

I'm seriously gonna stalk this thread :ph34r:

Guest iamcrazy

FINALLY!!!

i've been waiting what seemed like FOREVER for this page to open

i got home from school wanting to see the perf and mannn........

i'm still waiting for it to be nice quality

and i kept coming to this page to see when it would open FINALLYYY!!

now i'm happy ^_^ and can't wait to see whats next from them ^_^

Guest xxboredaznxx

the graphics looks great. :D i cant wait for music bank tonight, but i

wont be able to watch it live so i hope someone uploads it onto youtube.

hopefully the cameraman isnt like the one in mnet where he kept moving

the camera so we couldnt see the dance moves. anyways im going to

totally stalk this thread now. :ph34r: lol

Guest icecube.

Here's the interview I promised ... J-Bum's the leader of 2 PM if any of you guys were wondering.

2 PM -- "We're the Hottest Out There."

MNET. Single Album [Hottest time of the day]'s reaction is good. How do you feel.

ChanSung: I think it's because I'm the youngest, but I feel burden. As good as the reaction is, we have to show our best. Of course, we feel good. But still the burden part of us having to do "better" is bigger. I tend to focus on practice, and my expressions on stage.

JaeBum: Right now, it's only the stage where we revealed the single album and pictures of us. Since there is way more that we have not shown yet, we're nervous and have a lot of worries until our debut.

MNET. What 2PM says is the [Hottest time of the day].

Junsu For the past years, we've been practicing acrobatic, singing, dancing, b-boying, etc. Our title song "10 points out of 10 points" is a stage that we show b-boy and acrobatic that will catch your eyes. "Only You" is a hip hop R&B beat with a Korean melody song.

174949_6722.jpg

MNET. What does 2PM want to show this time.

TaekYeon: As this album's key point is "The Hottest," we want to show you our fresh energy. We're going to show you a lot of powerful movements on stage.

MNET. Producer Park Jin Young stated that "This group is my pride" before the debut of 2 PM.

Junho: It was very overwhelming. To answer to his statement, I made a vow to myself to do the best I can do. If we don't do well on stage then it's the pride that goes down. We're going to do well to protect that pride for him. I'm sure we can. (laughs)

Chansung: During our trainee days, we've gotten a lot closer--even calling him Jinyoung hyung. As close as we are, I think "trust" went into the "pride." It's our turn to pay back to his trust in us.

175430_7260.jpg

MNET. Wonder Girls said that you guys were "10 points out of 10 points," what about you guys.

All Together: 100 points. 100 points out of 10 points. (laughs)

MNET. If Wonder Girls and 2PM were competing for #1, who would you want to win.

All Together: Us. We're the type that can't share. (laughs)

MNET. What was a funny episode during the filming of "10 points out of 10 points" MV.

Junsu: When me and WooYoung were filming, there was a time when we both didn't like the situation. In a dream, I am feeding whipping cream to a girl, but when I wake up, it's WooYoung. I am to put the whipping cream on my finger and feed it to WooYoung but he was like "Hyung, I'll do this well," and does it so well. (laughs)

WooYoung: I was just doing it well in the heart of a newcomer. I didn't really like it either. The whipping cream was salty. (laughs)

MNET. NichKhun, you're currently doing "Yashimmanman YeNeungSunSooChon," but how do you feel about it.

NichKhun: Truthfully, I recieve a bit of stress. I'm a newcomer plus I'm a little slow in Korean so I loose my timing in adding adlibs or it's not easy finding a time for it since all the MCs are so well-talking. I'm a little wordless when I talk. I still think I'm in the learning stage. I'll do better by trying hard.

MNET. How is it to other members.

TaekYeon: It's cute. I get why girls fall for him. (laughs)

WooYoung: It's a big support to us. Khun hyung goes out first and lets the world know about 2PM, plus it feels like we're learning too as he competes with well-talking MCs.

MNET. ChanSung sshi, you also did acting in "Unstoppable Highkick." How are the two areas different.

ChanSung: When I act, I have to analyze the character and make myself the character. But in singing, I get to put my own emotions and be the character. Acting is fun too and it's something I like but singing has a bit more charm to it.

174949_5473.jpg

MNET. If NichKhun does MuAeTie, I heard that ChanSung does well in TaeKwonDo and KumDo.

ChanSung: I'm in level 3 of TaeKwonDo and 2 of KumDo, so all together level 5. I learned TaeKwonDo for 9 years and KumDo for around 3, 4 years. I recently regained my talent in TaeKwonDo but I became a lot loose in KumDo.

MNET. Junho sshi, you hear that you resemble Bi a lot, right.

Junho: Since I heard it since 6th grade, it's been 7 years. When it's not broadcasted, I like it because I make myself more well-known. But as I became broadcasted, I was hurt a lot from words like "He'll end early since he's a resembling face." But I can't fall down here. I try to resemble his stamina, effort, talent rather than looks.

MNET. Youngest Junho said that his ideal type is a person that's "Suitable for their offspring." It's a bit unqiue. (laughs)

Junho: At first my ideal type was someone who laughs a lot and has a pretty smiling face. But as I thought about it, I thought I would more need a girl that could fill my empty parts. It may sound a bit foolish but my ideal type is someone that can fill the empty parts of me.

175430_2846.jpg

MNET. You guys show strong acrobatic skills but who's the best.

All Together: Leader.

MNET. Did he become leader through dance.

All Together: No, it's because of age. Defintely not dancing.

MNET. In your perspective, who makes you angry the most in dancing.

JaeBum: Who said it was me? First ... (laughs) everyone does well. We're all lacking a bit in some parts but we have to fill it in as we practice. I lack a lot too to tell you the truth. It's true that I became leader because of my age. (laughs)

MNET. What do you guys usually talk about together.

JaeBum: The most frequent thing is "Let's eat," "When are we eating," "What are we eating." After that it's all lesson and schedule talking. Then there's nothing. (laughs)

Taekyeon: After that we go over to secret talk. The topic is "If we're going to go play games or not at night." We really love games. We have a few pro-gamers. (laughs)

JaeBum: We cease our games and practice. The leader that cleans up everything like this ... (laughs)

MNET. There'll probably be some episodes because of your different music tastes.

Chansung: If I turn on the music in the practice room then they suddenly change the music. It's the other hyungs that changed it. It's all music that we like but I feel a little uncomfortable when they change the music suddenly.

NichKhun: You did it once too. (laughs)

MNET. There's a lot of come backs for idol groups this latter part of 2008. If there is a 2PM special weapon.

Junho: Body building? (laughs) We were preparing acrobatics since a year ago. We changed it from basic exercises to exotic art movements. If we show you guys what we have continuously practice, we'll be different from other idols. We practice a lot. (laughs)

JaeBum: We don't stand on stage to be cool. We stand on stage to make the people that watch our stage have their hearts beat and be happy.

174949_2094.jpg

MNET. 2AM had debuted before 2PM. How was it.

Chansung: We were really nervous on the first broadcast. We always see each other every morning and eat togehter everyday but it's the family that's debuting. We were worried on how they would do their facial expressions or if they would shake of nervousness but they were all really good. Seul-Oong hyung seemed to have been a bit nervous though. (laughs)

MNET. 2PM, what kind of music are you guys going to do.

JaeBum: We're going to do songs that make everyone "UP." To do that we'll have to do easy to hear, fresh, joyful music. We want to show you guys different sides of us.

Junsu: The style that only 2PM can show. "2PM style"

MNET. It's your first interview. Leave a vow.

WooYoung First, I'm really thankful to all the members that had practiced and debuted all together. For 2PM to grow, I believe all of what we talked about is important. Later on we can go over our mistakes, and be happy on the memory of it. I have a lot of anticipation. We'll do as hard as we can.

Taekyeon: Even if we go up high, we'll be a group that doesn't become haughty. 2PM Fighting!

credits to skye.(Ariel)

DO NOT TAKE W/O PERMISSION.

I really like what J-Bum said, "We don't stand on stage to be cool. We stand on stage to make the people that watch our stage have their hearts beat and be happy."

Guest chae-gyeong_01

Our leader is so mature and I'm happy about that. Though, Jae's hair has '2PM' on it.

I'm amazed. I didn't expect that though. lol

Guest last love.

Thanks, skye. for the translation! I saw this somewhere, but I forget where. I didn't read it yet though. x: Jaebum's going to be so cute as a leader! (: And poor Junho! He should keep up that fighting spirit. (: I really like that quote, too, Ariel. ( Can I call you that? x: I'm Ally, by the way. XD )

And I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or what, but Jaebum has a MySpace! I bet most of you know that by now. Please don't try and add him! We don't want him to get flooded with Friend Requests! ): As fans, we need to respect his space! And yes, this is a real MySpace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=6216540

If this is not allowed, please tell me immediately, so I can take it down!

Guest xxboredaznxx

i love this interview. jae's hair is freaking awesome!

and LOL at junsu's and wooyoung's story about the

10 out of 10 MV. they must have felt very weird doing

that scene. haha. and the

Wonder Girls

comment

was cute.

Guest Kaydee_Lee

jay always has something good to say ^^

anyway, they all seem to have a really good future ahead of them. can't wait to hear and see more of them..

Guest mipsygosa

yay!

the thread is open! :)

i love jay's new hair <33

thanks for the mnet interview translated, skye.

junsu & wooyoung's comments about their part in the mv were so funny

gosh i love all them even more now

the debut perf was really good

can't wait for the rest of perfs

Archived