Have You Ever Shoplifted?

Guest jei kaRRr

Guest Deziel

I remember doing it once, but I forgot what I stole or when it was... So I guess I'm not guilty enough to care?

I remember it was something cheap though... But I forget. =x

EDIT: I REMEMBER!

100 dollars from the cash register from where I worked.

1) I blame the boss for not having security cameras and being so open about it.

2) I blame him for cheating me off my tips. (When I was a busboy.)

3) I should be getting at least 20 dollars tips as a bus boy every night, instead he keeps the money for his own profit. I worked as a busboy for 5 months and 3 days a week... So stealing 100 dollars wasn't so bad...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AiMango

yeah. chocolate, hair clips, hair brush, lipgloss, really minor things.. that was like 3 years ago though. never got caught haha.

Guest pandadeath

I stole stickers when I was little.

I bought a magazine that was apparently supposed to come with stickers. So when I saw the same issue with the stickers attached, I ripped it off and stole it.

Never even used it in the end. -.-

I know a lot of people who've stolen things before, though. I used to get mad at my best friend at the time for stealing. She would always tell me with a guilty face, but she never returned the items. After we drifted apart, I heard from some of her new friends that she was finally caught and went to court... Hm.

Guest pillowise

I almost "shoplifted" from this drama group. They had set up their merchandise ahead of time, and I came early. No one was at the table, and I was like, "Ooooh, STICKERS!!" and totally missed the price thing. So I took one, and I took like a booklet too (missing the price on that too). Then I showed my parents later and they were like, "Woah, so you paid for that??"

Paid? You have to pay??

Errr. Oops.

So I snuck back to the table (luckily no one was there) and put them back.

Guest haeji_daeji

When I was like...4-7 I took little broken pieces of jewelry that I found on the floor. Does that count?

And...i guess a few pieces of candy from Safeway. You know. The ones in those plastic containers that you scoop out into plastic bags? Wow was I a rebel. =D

And yea, I felt pretty guilty afterward. For days - -;

Guest tofu plushie

One time I almost shoplifted by mistake because I forgot I was holding a book in my hand and walked out but the security guard stopped and I was totally startled and went back to put back the book, haha.

Guest simple*love

I have shoplifted when i was really small; and i actually went back to the cashier guy and showed him what i shoplifted LMAO

i was like look :D ROFLLL, mad stupid, but anyways i didnt feel guilty @ the time lol.

Guest simplyKatie.

yes i have

i shoplifted a donut

haha

my friends and i went to the bakery section

and took the donut into the isle

and just ate it

after we finish we walked out

i felt guilty..but then it was really funny

haha

Guest angel_cutie

when i was young like grade 4 i got lip balm ^^"

i felt soooo guilty

then another time i thought this small lotion thingy was for free and i got my sister to get it for me

^^" i didnt know until i went to check if their were bigger ones nd i saw the $1.00 sign

Guest choco.pudding

yes :/ i shouldn't have but i did. it wasn't to be cool or anything. i just mostly stole skin care products. my mom would have gotten mad if she found out i bought like four different face washes lol. i steal food too. ive stopped tho. its still verrrrry tempting. anyways, i was really nervous my first time, but i eased up and acted normal the next time. never ben caught, and i never will be because ive stopped! yay!

Guest michellek

Never anything obvious or expensive maybe food the most o_o I've heard of some people being slapped onto walls of shame haah.

Guest insa.flyaway

lol fuzzy peaches at the convenience store

and chocolate bars

and gel pens

didn't really feel guilty, just liked the adrenaline and feeling of not getting caught i guess

Umm, not really shop lifting, but..

I took an [almost] empty gel pen from the Lost & Found at church..

I think no one claimed it for a few years, so I took it..

But I still feel guilty..

Because the Bible says 'Do not steal'

And I stole from church, too x__________x

Anyways, I lost it a while after, in my 5th grade class..

I accidently took a fooseball ball from there too;

But I returned it, at least ;D

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Ahaha, omg. i did once. at the book fair/sale at my elementary school. <.<

I stole a $1 highlighter. but then i felt bad after i left and gave it back. LOOOL.

Archived