Have You Ever Shoplifted?

Guest jei kaRRr

Guest jei kaRRr

did you feel guilty afterwards?
Sorry if there was already a topic about this? I googled it and nothing came up so...ta-da!

Anyway, how many soompiers out there have ever shoplifted at least once in their life? Did your guilty conscience force you to go back to the store and buy double the amount of something just to make up for the shoplifting?

I'm guilty of shoplifting during my oh-so-rebellious-i-want-to-be-just-as-cool-as-them stage in 7th grade LOL. It wasn't anything serious though. The priciest thing was probably some lame armwarmer that was way overpriced to begin with. Mainly it was candy and gel bracelets (Hot Topic has really richard simmons security, though I've noticed they've started tagging everything nowadays :P) And I never really felt guilty about it afterwards. The last time I ever took anything was in 7th grade which was 4 years ago. I've grown up enough to realize that taking things from small businesses is pretty harsh to the owners. Plus sooner or later I would've gotten caught so I might as well stop before there's ever a chance, right? Though sometimes there's still that temptation to just take it when there's no tags whatsoever on a certain item (i.e. sunglasses, bracelets, etc.) :X but really? I don't think I'd ever do it again. I hope. :crazy: I just have this thing for free things that call out to me! Free is always nice right? XD

edit: i was just a kid, so don't think I'm a bad person or anything! I seriously pay for everything nowadays T_T

Share your stories, lovelies!

And don't worry, I won't tell on you :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gomu-band

i never shoplifted before in my life..

and how are items considered not tagged free?

seems like you still have your shoplifting tendencies...

Guest SillyyJenn

yes i have. it was when i was really young. 8/10-ish? dunno.

felt really guilty and never stole from a store again ><

Guest PDURRR

i have....i didn't really feel guilty because

this other shirt i actually bought....was crappy and leaked dye or something...so it evened out lolll

but yeah...i don't steal anymore ...i'm not a minor anymore anyways..

Guest smile*

nope. never.

unless you call 'sampling' @ the bulk section in the grocery store which EVERYONE does..even families&old people =.=;

Guest CitrusFlower

Yes, When I was in elementary school they had a book sale and their were so many stuff I cna't afford so that was the result. :sweatingbullets: Of course, I regret it now and I no longer steal. In fact now I'm the one trying to prevent my friend from stealing

Guest jei kaRRr

i never shoplifted before in my life..

and how are items considered not tagged free?

seems like you still have your shoplifting tendencies...

Haha totally meant free as in me not paying anything.

HAHAH omgsh --;

Yeah I have , during my Year 9 days , I thought I was soo cool for shoplifting at different shops .

I even shoplifted food and chocolates then .. yeahh I was soo cool --; haha ~ .

But yes its bad , DON'T DO IT ! D:

Yes, When I was in elementary school they had a book sale and their were so many stuff I cna't afford so that was the result. :sweatingbullets: Of course, I regret it now and I no longer steal. In fact now I'm the one trying to prevent my friend from stealing

OMG Me too! I used to in 4th grade, so bad but yeah. Eventually the school found out and we (my friends and i) were in major trouble. I know people that steal clothes and stuff, and I just think to myself if my dad didn't give me that major lashing, I would probably be one of them.

uhhmm, not on purpose.so my mom and i were in this bookshop, i was lookin at this pen and my mom went "come upstairs with me, i gotta get sumthin." so i was like "ok" i pocketed the pen afterwards..and then i only remembered when we were 50 feet away from the store.

LMAO.

my friend accidentally pocketed chips so she went back after a few days to the store and bought the same chips and left them. XD.

Guest neshpa

I have, but they were really small things. Like an eyeliner sharpener and charms for my phone.

First time I first so guilty and anxious before I even walked out of the store. Second time I felt the same except a little more toned down. Third was like whatever.

Don't think I'll ever steal something bigger than a pen though.

Three of my friends went through this phase of stealing a lot of stuff.

One got caught and was sent to a police station. Don't really know what happened after that.

The other two no longer steal ... though I'm pretty sure one of them does sometimes.

I've been with them when they stole items and they made it look so easy ... I was like, hm ...

Guest mango-iee

Yeah, I shoplifted once when I was 10 years old.

My mom knew that I shoplifted too...cause she told me to "put it in your pocket quickly before anyone sees it" (My mom actually told me to steal it)

Beside, the bracelet didn't have a price tag on it, so we just out like nothing happen.

I hid the bracelet in my pants. xD

Guest dave4418

lol. So many similarities here. I too shoplifted when I was a kid. Once. It was some toy magnet or something. Felt horrible about it and actually put the stolen booty in the garbage. Never did it again.

Alot of Asians own stores, as my parents did. If your parents owned a store, think about how you'd feel if someone stole from their store.

It's so wrong, and God sees it.

Guest chimerical.

yeah when i was younger, i stole a rainbow charm from nordstroms ;__;

and also a mini photo album thing from mervyns but that was an accident @__@

Archived