Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

Replies

• ayoepanayoepan 東方神起 ★ 동방신기 TVXQ Secret RoomPosts: 814Member
    edited July 2008
    flexiwings , miss betty, and dreamelephant : totally agree with your opinions image
    i don't have to write mine since u guys already spoke out my thought image

aahhh love this episode sooo much ^^
    can't wait for koreansubutd to upload it with sub...

lastexile
    : image not only miss betty who only watched Alshin part image
    i've only watched the whole episode of WGM one day before the next episode of WGM aired, before that, i only re-watched Alshin part over and over again image

guys, about HB and SA fight...dont overthink it and dont judge abruptly before we see the whole next episode...
    there must be some good explanation image

OMG...now i'm getting dizzy after watched ALSHIN's moments and topless - sexy Alex and HyunJoong image (pervert me...)

동방신기 ♥ 東方神起 ♥ TVXQ
  • grtgrt Posts: 223Member
    omo! agree! agree! best episode til now!
    though i'm just giggling to myself w/o understanding even a word of what they're saying~

have to agree with dreamelephant that this was almost up to that kissing episode~ episode 8, am i right..?

yes! yes! lotsa lotsa SKINSHIP! i like!
    i especially liked that there was no awkwardness~ i mean, obvious awkwardness~
    they are totally back! yo! yo! AlShin in the HOUSE is back to rawk you! (gawd, that sounded awful! pardon me for getting a little too excited!)
    i can't say how much more i love this episode~ really, really sweet!

i'm really angry coolsmurf's YT a/c got suspended~ now i'll need to look to koreansubutd~
  • penawarpenawar malaysia~~Posts: 10Member
    oh no..coolsmurf YT acc got suspended..

any1 know where i can watch WGM alshin cut with subs?
    really need help.. i dont want to miss it..

credit 2 luv
  • rockerbaberockerbabe Posts: 707Member
    FINALLY!!!!!! a very satisfying episode of Alshin!!!! Plus alot of skinship between alshin! definitely one of the best ones... image image

I wonder what is the whole misunderstanding between Hwang Bo and Shin ae. Shin ae seems all red like she had cried. I totally agree with ayoepan about speculating the whole misunderstanding between HB and SA. Let's not speculate or pre-judge anything yet until any news or the next episode comes.

The topless Alex and Hyun Joong... Well... OMG!!!! image that's what I'll say... lol

I'm really sad/disappointed that Coolsmurf's YT account got suspended. If it wasn't for him, there won't be international/ non-korean speaking fans like us. Damn! Damn! Damn! I really, really hope there would be someone kind enough to translate for us!!!!

• LuvLuv Be Happy! Posts: 7,789Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited July 2008

IDOL

• anastassiaanastassia My Aunt Mary Rocks! MalaysiaPosts: 499Member

IDOL

edited July 2008
    Dang!!!

This episode is JUST LOVED!!!!. Have been checking youtube since early in the morning despite I'm super busy now. Hehe. My mom sure will get mad at me if she knew. Hehe..

They are a lot of skin ship between them and it make me wondered have they has been met out side WGM because it seems feel like that.. image

All their scenes is just lovable. I can say one by one but will continue later.. Fuh, the solid sexy body of Alex and Hyun Joong is to die for. O Man! I thought I'm going to faint!!- I'm myself was averted my eyes during that scenes. Haha

Oh man, the greatest and satisfying episode of AlShin ever. So all their REAL, NATURAL, FUNNY and SWEET moments as in the unseen wedding photo shoot's as Mr Photographer has said and showed us and all the heavily cuts to make them look awkward is proven already It is unimaginable if they are awkward ( in episode 18 as THOSE people said- the same day they are filming episode 19 ) and suddenly seems so extremly close, natural and comfortable together in this episode. - (This is dedicated to the badmouth peoples up until now~blah)-

The PD sure has hide from us LOADS of ALSHIN real moments whether it is funny, witty, quirky or sweet moments of them. Remember the pictures of their wedding photoshoots AND thier unseen photo's of Popsicles war in [url="http://londonface.wordpress.com/2008/07/25...-more/#more-471"
    Question
    If I'm not mistaken, Shin Ae has said that it has been a week of Alex's album has out but he didn't give her even one yet on episode 18. Does this mean that their filming after their reunion from episode 13-19 is on one full straight week after Alex album's is out in the market?

If that so then, episode 13-15 is one day. Episode 16-17 is one day. Episode 18-19 is one day = 1 week after his album is out. When is exactly the actual date of his album out to the market? I think the times, cuts, heavy editing, short air time is all is filming around the couple of same days of weeks time while our suffering for craving for THE REAL them has been almost a month. Fuh! Hehe..

EDITED

My favorite moments of them might be kind of strange but I loved their moments in the car so much. I mean I loved every bits of their moments but their moments in the car was like a very ordinary scenes yet they are very comfortable and look like someone who really know and close to each other. Knowing Shin Ae's character who wouldn't do things that she didn't feel to, I mean she wouldn't behave like that unless she really do feel close and comfartable to Alex. Their moments in the car is soo like a real husband and wife or a real lover. Hehe..

Will continue my spazzing here later..

Cheese everyone for our ABSOLUTE LOVE of ALSHIN moments...

Thanks Luv for the WONDERFUL caps, totally love you and theantstory for the trans....Thanks a bunch! * huggles

Lame rants and spoilers- Please do skip it:-

I hope both JoongBo lovers and AlShin lovers can be tolerate, understand and considerate of each other since I loved both of the couples dearly. Since JoongBo got a lot of airtime for several previous posts, it is understandable we got our first ever more airtime since the 7 last episode. Both of them I loved and enjoyed on a different way. It is just in the mid of our happiness I kind feel really upset by some of other's couple supporters ( me too loved them ) to our AlShin. We never did say hurtful words personally to JoongBo. We respected every couple, understand their situation and every couple have a different personality which make them special on their own way. But why do that to our AlShin and tend to being disrespectful towards others? It really has been upsetting me. Really. Please help me. Huhu. Forgive me for my lame ramblings since I have to spill it out from my chest. I don't know why some people can be so unreasonably unjust, full of hatred, criticized and judge others non objectively.

• borakimborakim Posts: 48Member

TRAINEE

edited July 2008
    KAKAKA, I'm watching it current right as I am typing this AND watching AlShin AND writing a essay for MY FORKING GEY TUTOR but I RULE WHEN IT COMES TO ALSHIN!!!!!!!! Anyway, for all those who didn't exactly catch it, (or I didn't see anyone mention it) ShinAe called Alex OPPA AGAIN :DDDDDDDDDD. kAKAKKAKAA, I'll try to translate the episode as soon I can!

IDOL

edited July 2008
    I was going to post these later but I want to point out that ShinAe & HB made up and they all had fun playing fireworks at the end of the night...so don't worry image

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • jun jijun ji WonderBang and WonderDay - I luv both! FBGI: Agent JojonutPosts: 2,529Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited July 2008
    ^ Luv, dear, I noticed that too! I am still sticking to my prank prediction. They seriously had fun on this trip, I'm sure. Thanks again, dearie, for the caps and to everyone for all the insights and essays, hehe.
    wondergirlslogo2kk8.png

IDOL

I have to leave soon so I'll skip to the last part first...I'll fill in the rest when I get a chance.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

IDOL

More pictures...

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

IDOL

• nessanessa Posts: 954Member

TRAINEE

awwww! I just watched today's episode and it's sooooo cute!!!! AHHHHHHH! Finally AlShin had the time that they deserved! image There was so much AlShin touching and playing around, it made me giggle in every part, lol. I wish I knew what they were saying tho image I can't wait to the subtitles come out!

The last part was just pure <3. AlShin dancing made me jealous of Shinae! lol. And the whole fighting part with HwangBo, I think they are just playing around because they seem really close during the whole episode. image

I can't wait to see next week's episode!!!! image

is

IDOL

Filling in some pictures in the middle...

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • jun jijun ji WonderBang and WonderDay - I luv both! FBGI: Agent JojonutPosts: 2,529Friend of Soompi

IDOL

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5572/luvs...00700305de0.jpg
    http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6792/lu...00700294au2.jpg

If you guys take a close look, you'll see that Alex's feet are under Shin Ae's dress, as she's helping keep them warm. A part of me wants to think that her feet are on top of his or even vice versa, hehe.
    wondergirlslogo2kk8.png

IDOL

Hehe...jun ji...you're studying the caps closely...good job... image

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

IDOL

The rest of the pictures...

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • JesJoJesJo Posts: 50Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2008
    WAH!.....YEP~ Todays episode......too sweet and precious for words. I liked and enjoyed every minute of it. image image

AlShin couple seem to be such a model couple not just in a romantic way or just their relationship per say; They always seem to enjoy each others company and also seem to be fun to be around. Can you imagine CJ/SIY with them?? YIKES, I mean they are enjoyable to watch in a maniacal way, and are very well suited for each other. But I dont know if I want to be around them too long with their quirky behaviors. image

AlShin couple were soo nice to JoongBo couple - the games, the way they interact with each other, in other words everyone was comfortable with each other and seemed to be enjoying their vacation very well.

The dance was soo dreamy and cute, I was blushing. image image

Im glad everyone is excited to do the project. I'll try my very best to contribute too. ( I dont really have too many computer skills, anything other than that, please do let me know. image)

Luv, Thanks for your screencaps, as always they are very much enjoyed and appreciated. =}

The preview....yah the tears kind of took me back, but I dont want to jump to conclusions, we'll just have to wait and see next week what that was about.

Coolsmurf- Im sorry your account got suspended on youtube. But no matter what you will always have my complete support. =]
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.