★ Baking With A Rice Cooker
I was watching TV with my mom yesterday and saw someone baking a cake using a rice cooker! Wanting to try, I've searched and found a few sites that could help you guys out! I hope that some of you guys try this out and post up your results! ★ Results!
:★ Instructions & Videos For HelpI'm sorry for the horrible translations! I have no knowledge about baking..
☆ S t r a w b e r r y . C a k e
Cream that you've made to place on top of the cake later on, 4 eggs, 3/4 cup of flour, vanilla oil, 2.5 butter, sugar
1. Separate the yellow and white from four eggs. Use a sifter(?) to make the flour fine by making it go through. There should be about 200mL of flour.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of sugar into the yellow eggs and mix until it become a light yellow. Foam(?) the white eggs and add 1/4 cup of sugar three separate times until it forms "horns."
3. Using a plastic rice scooper (those big, flat ones), mix the yellow eggs lightly while pouring in the white eggs three separate times. Mix the flour, vanilla oil, and butter lightly while keeping the foam alive.
4. Put it into the rice cooker and cook for 20 minutes or until you smell the cooked cake. Slide the cake out and put it on top of a cooling tray(?) in order to keep it soft while not too wet.
5. Cover the cake with the cream that you have made with some fruits, powdered sugar, and other decorations!http://jebi.com/read/read.php?no=1415376&sc=
I'll translate this one later haha
☆ C a r a m e l / C h o c o l a t e (?) . C a k e
☆ C h e r r y . C h e e s e . C a k e [ V i d e o ]
- http://kr.truveo.com/%EB%AF%B8%EB%A6%AC%EB...4/id/4125649674Part 2
☆ L a v a . C a k e [ V i d e o ]
☆ F r u i t . C a k e (?)
:http://www.chotnho.com/tm.asp?m=55502Credits to ponkie
☆ M u f f i n
☆ J u s t . B r e a d [ V i d e o ]