[Music] Show! Music Core - Mbc Gayo Show

Guest xeudaemonic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ahyoung

ooooh... shin dong wook!!!!

he comes out on yoriwang!!!

i really dont think that music camp needed to be canceled.. music core is like the same thing.!!

Yup, yup.

I posted the news before in the Hong Su Ah thread, but here are more articles on it:

article 1

article 2

article 3

Her co-MC is Shin Dong Wook.

She'll be leaving the show, Heroine 6, at the beginning of November, to focus on her new music show and possibly other acting projects.

Guest happyroach

AHHH I'M SO GLAD

Music Camp was always my first choice when it comes to those music shows. The mandatory live singing!!! <33333333

And what naked incident? o.o I WANNA KNOW lol. But yeah I didn't even know why it was cancelled...I just thought it was low ratings or something. Oiye guess it's more complicated than that

But anyway. I'M HAPPY!!! YAY!!!!!!

And Hong Soo Ah <3333 She's hilarious in Nonstop 5. And her hosting the Love Concert thing was cute, too. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this

Guest ahyoung

And what naked incident? o.o I WANNA KNOW lol. But yeah I didn't even know why it was cancelled...I just thought it was low ratings or something. Oiye guess it's more complicated than that

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you haven't heard about Rux's backdancers???????//

two of them flashed the tv/audience..... it was live too.....

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

hm what makes music core different from music camp?

like how do they plan on preventing another "naked incident" which sets it apart from music camp? jus wondering cuz if not... they really didnt need to create a "different show".

but i guess they changed their name so audiences will have a brand new image to start with. =]

but i guess they changed their name so audiences will have a brand new image to start with. =]

That's basically the only reason I can think of, of why they would create a whole new show to replace something exactly like it.

hm what makes music core different from music camp?

like how do they plan on preventing another "naked incident" which sets it apart from music camp? jus wondering cuz if not... they really didnt need to create a "different show".

I think they have a 5 minute delay on airing, or something like that. :unsure:

Guest suejinners

Yeah I heard about it!

but i didn't know it was going to be called Music Core? lol

the whole naked thing... i blame it all on those stupid idiots who did flash the audience.... weren't they ON (high) something? i forgot..

Im so happy MBc decided to comeback with Music core!!!!

Guest happyroach

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you haven't heard about Rux's backdancers???????//

two of them flashed the tv/audience..... it was live too.....

Haha wow. But yeah I didn't go online much around the time the show got cancelled...actually I had no idea it was even cancelled...hahaha okay yeah I'm like stuck in oblivion -.-

So uh...the dancers flashed the audience...?! Why would they do that?!?!?! Goodness gracious

Guest shinny갈쓰

what's the difference? it still happened on MBC. if they were going to make up another one why did they cancel in the first place? -_-; i still don't fault MBC for the "naked" incident.

Guest juki_love

hmm it's good that Music Core.. er yea ><..well gud that something is back~

i wanna know the real difference though~ (not js the name change and MCs)

Archived