❤♤What's the very first Korean Drama that got you hooked? & your current Drama obsession-°♤-。

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first kdrama i ever watched was Winter Sonata... back then, i enjoyed it so much, i officially got sucked into kdramas (however, i've been listening to kpop since i was about 15, which was nearly 8 yrs ago).

i've watched many dramas... too many favorites. right now, i'm really into Seo Dong Yo and Lovers in Prague.

first: i cant remember it was a VERY OLD ONE... hmmm around 1997? 1996? or 1995? actually i started watching dramas at the age of 2 (1994) but the one i remember is about... umm the old days where there were kings... & like choi si lah was in it i think....

current: so many but i'm into lovers in prague and wedding and goodbye sadness currently

Guest grooveoverdose

first: dont remember it was when I was young, but recently, when I was serious about them Wonderful Life.

current: Winter Sonata

Favorite: Wonderful Life or I'm sorry I love you

Guest sOUL.tWISTED.

My first was Stairway to Heaven. For some reason, stairway to heaven makes many other dramas seem boring and not as good >:\

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

1st korean drama: hourglass / sandglass

current korean drama: none (no time!!! :( )

favorite korean dramas: autumn tale, i'm sorry i love you, attic cat

Guest Indogurl05

my first was: Endless Love.. and after that i got addicted to K-dramas... i cried every episodes

my recent: i'm still watching Super Rookie

my fave: Chunnyang.. man that is good.. i also like Let's go to the beach just bc the boiz that play in that drama are my fave!! JUN JIN!! and Lee Wan...

Guest roujin

autumn story started it all. mmm nowadays so many dramas start off so good and then go nowhere. the last one that kept me interested was kim samsoon. i miss that one. but been watching 'my sweethard' now.

FIRST: Autumn Fairytale

CURRENT: Ressurection. it's getting interesting.. Um TaeWoong (?) has a good role this time, which I like. it's got a wierd twist to it... gosh.. the girls look so much alike.

FAVORITE: My name is Kim SamSoon, and Delightful Girl ChoonHyang.

Guest helenz

My first Korean drama was "WINTER SONATA"- the story, the music, the scenery, the actors were really good. :D;):D

Right now I am watching FASHION 70's. :blink::blink::blink:

My favorite drama is JEWEL IN THE PALACE ;););)

Guest destinyxforever

the first drama i ever saw was the ever popular ENDLESS LOVE aka AUTUMN IN MY HEART.

I am currently watching Wonderful Life. hehe...i just bought it.

I don't have a fav.

Guest oOlisaOo

winter sonata was my first kdrama! i liked it...too sad but!

my favourite is Wonderful life, love story in havard n mayb da last wif me. :P

Guest kdaddict2002

FIRST: Autumn's tale. But wasn't addicted until Beautiful Days.

CURRENT: My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Highly recommended! Only watched 3 ep. but already quite sure this will become one of my favourite. Hilarious!

FAV: Lovers in Paris, Jewel in the Palace, Beautiful Days, What happened in Bali.

Guest Xa Thi Man

my first drama that i caught interest was Stairway to Heaven ... it's a typical plot, but back then i didn't watch any drama with that kind of plot, so luckily i wasn't bored watching it

my current favorite is Lovers in Prague ... i like the cast and the main characters' acting is really good, i like their chemistry (JDY & KJH) :)

Guest Zi Yan

my first was Autumn in My Heart and the latest is Romance (currently showing here in the Philippines)

my favorite is Yuh Reum Hyang Gi and Romance :P

Guest lavendersky

the first k-drama which i've watched is the one by LBH and JWS, not very sure of the title but something like 'the legend of the speed' (?). however, the first which i've actually enjoyed was All about Eve. :)

Presently, i'm looking forward to Bi's new drama that's gonna premiere @ the end of the month.

Archived