Vancouver Soompi Meet #3

Guest PapayaSeed

Guest PapayaSeed

You know you wanna come
Hey guys, i've been asked by a few (unnamed) Soompi members to set up a Soompi meet. It'll likely be on Saturday, November 18th. Just want to see how many people can come out for the meet. The more the merrier of course! We'll be having dinner and probably doing something after as well. It also depends on how many people can drive but it'll either be in Downtown or Richmond (or maybe both if we have enough people driving)

Please post whether you can make it or not on that day and what you would like to do.

I'll post most details later on... :ph34r:

UPDATE NOV 14

Anyway, here's the updated list, hopefully there'll be more people coming as we get closer to the date.

i'll PM u guys with Talula's and my phone number sometime during the week just in case u have any questions.

Date: Saturday, November 18, 2006 @ 5:45 or thereabouts, Meet inside the restaurant (no reservations for Fri and Sat, so try to come early!)

What we will do: Dinner at Apgujung on Robson [1642 Robson Street] About one and a half blocks up

from Denman St. The food is realatively inexpensive. Map of the restaurant: Click Me

We can decide what we want to do after dinner during dinner (bbtea, bowling, etc)

FOR THE REST NOT ON THE LIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING SO

I KNOW HOW MANY PPL TO RESERVE A TABLE FOR...THANKS

1. PapayaSeed

2. Talula

3. Overclocked

4. Got Niee? (Unsure...)

5. Cystaltears

6. Delster

7. infinity

8. Tofude

9. 3verlasting

10. ichigo_no_powder

[UPDATE #2 - NOV 2

The official list of ppl that are going is somewhere on the next few pages. We'll be going to downtown Sat, Nov 18 for sure for dinner, then we'll be doing something after

[uPDATE]

I think the meet will likely be in Downtown Sat Nov 18 (or meet downtown for awhile then go to Richmond)... I don't think anyone has confirmed yet (except Talula) but these are the people who have replied in the thread:

Tofude, Talula, Addy, tru__minute, cystaltears, dark_chancellor, morgan.de.toi, Delster, Got Niee?, sweet/nothing, minwoo012, amurokenji, Overclocked, drance, MOOVERDOSE, -AngelzKiss-, dtemplar, ichigo_no_powder,

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Grandpa be treating us? ;) I can make it, but I'll have to be home by like 11pm because of homework and parents (I'm 19 already! T_T)

Well if we end up downtown again... we can watch a movie then I heard of this place on Robson that has all you can eat chocolate fondue! And it's like $5.95/person if you get a drink *cough* bubble tea! *cough* Dinner is fine, but I felt like when we went last time, we were too much into eating rather than talking ya know? ;)

EDIT: It's Capstone Tea.. 1400 block of Robson.

http://capstonetea.com

Guest tru__minute

^ :D .. sounds good..

ben, we can all skytrain or something. driving = pain in the tush & expensive

I think the first soompi meet had the best turnout? .. but anyway.. i'm free on that saturday.

Guest x__simply lost

^the one i planned in the summer? It was uhhhhh.... an okay success.. i wanted to kill few members who left me hanging :mellow: Nah jp.

o__0' November 19...hnnn... i unno i'll think about it since i have a project due a week before.

I'm intrested though. But DT/ Richmond..Sooo farrrr x____x.

^

I don't think Saw III will be in theatres anymore by November 18 though =/

There was this trailer for a CG movie I saw last year (when I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), it looked so cute! But I'm a sucker for those types of movies. Here's the synopsis:

"Son of Memphis (Hugh Jackman) and Norma Jean (Nicole Kidman), Mumble (Elijah Wood), a sweet little ball of penguin fluff has one big problem: no matter how hard he tries, he can’t sing a single note. In a world where every penguin attracts their soul mate through their own special heart-song, he cannot ever truly belong. But as it happens, Mumble is a brilliant tap-dancer! When he unleashes his deepest feelings, they don’t come from his beak…they pour out through his “happy feet.”

As he grows into a teenager who is keen to gain acceptance, he fails to graduate and is the last to lose his adolescent feathers…setting him further apart. But Mumble is curious about the world and not afraid of challenges thrown in his path.

And when the seas become depleted of fish, the Elders of the Penguin Nation blame Mumble and his strange ‘hippity-hoppity’ gait for disturbing the natural order. So he sets out on a journey across the vast Antarctic landscape to prove them wrong. "

:)

Ian, reply already will ya? :P

Guest sweet/nothing

^ actually saw is out on the 29 i think. I'm not too sure about that, might have to double check. But i say richmond centre =( comon people downtown is pretty big. lol im scared to go downtown alone..especially at night ><. So i say richmond centre! and watch a movie at silver city ^^ and oh...meanwhile we're in richmond centre, we can go shopping <3

Guest minwoo012

^ awwww!!!!!

i might be able to go.. depends if im broke or not... november = birthday month T^T; i have over 5 birthday gifts/ parties to attend/buy for T__T' xD

Archived