Female Korean Celebrities - Before & After

plastic surgery???
I found these on Yahoo! Korea and I thought it was interesting enough to share..

edit - whatever i said/posted images about these celebrities whether they have surgeory or not, they're not facts/100% real!!! its just interesting to look at before and after photos. it's obvious some of these if not all are photoshopped or just bad examples of before and after. i dont care if they do get plastic surgery or not. if its something that makes them happy and feel more confident about themselves, then go for it.

kimheesun.jpg

im not sure if son ye jin had any. she looks so natural and she looks almost the same in her teenage years.

12_LzAvNi85My84MQ_.jpg

-_-.jpg' alt='default_sleep.png.0113bb73051fccd45f7fc6ff7f036eb6.png' alt='-_-'>.jpg'>

she looks like a different person.

10_LzAvNy81OC82MA_.jpg

10_LzAvNy81OC81NQ_.jpg

9_LzAvNi85NS85_.jpg

ugly ducklings....

8_LzAvNy8yMC82_.jpg

8_LzAvNi84OS8zNg_y.jpg

7_LzAvNy8xNS8yMw_.jpg

i love jjh. you can see the difference in her nose.

6_LzAvNy81NS8zMw_daumpie.jpg

5_LzAvNy8xOC8xNQ_d.jpg

5_LzAvNi85My8zMg_.jpg

-_-.jpg' alt='default_sleep.png.0113bb73051fccd45f7fc6ff7f036eb6.png' alt='-_-'>.jpg'>

wow!

4_LzAvNy81My84Mw_dy.jpg

4_LzAvNy81My84Mg_7F.jpg

im guessing she had a boob job? not sure...

1_LzAvNy82Mi85MQ_.jpg

she's rockin the bowl haircut alright. ;p

1_LzAvNy8xNy8zMg_d--.jpg

feel free to add more

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

-e

most of these are made by the ANTI's. They pick out the worst pictures and point them out... and compare them to their good pictures

i think only two of them are natural.

the rest did atleast one thing.

Guest ahyoung

kim heesun, sung yuri, son yejin, kang eunbi, BoA didn't do anything

screw the pictures..

if people think that they did ^ then at least they still look good before..

'cause some of you deniers don't want to accept anything;;

Guest pikapika

i remember

when leesooman said boa did not get surgery i thought "oh so getting sankapul these days is considered surgery?"

u can tell whether sankapul is fake or not tho it getting harder and harder to tell

and sankapul doesnt change so drastically

i think people need to face it...korean get plastic surgery like americans get their teeth fixed...

and if they never had plastic surgery they would be telling the whole world because they would pretty much be the only one...remember when jang nara and byul first came out? they let it known that they never had anything fixed...of course later on when they both came back with their 2nd cd they stopped saying it and it was pretty clear that they tweaked their faces

Guest yum yum dimsum

some of the 'before' pictures are low quality, streched out, squeezed, bad lighting, different angle, blurry, bad late 90's make-up, horribly photoshopped, etc... so that kind of slightly 'mutated' some of the faces and then they get compared to the 'perfectly photoshopped' newer pictures.

also people's (most esp females) faces change as they mature. Weight loss, loosing the baby fat, their face structure is becoming more feminine etc..

These pictures isn't much of an 'exact' proof if these girls did have surgery.

what's really bad is, some people see pictures like this and automatically they go "omg i cant believe they had something done"......... o.O

Guest jnccrs

-e

most of these are made by the ANTI's. They pick out the worst pictures and point them out... and compare them to their good pictures

I couldn't agree with you more. Not to mention most of them were chubby back then and had totally outdated haircuts which can make a huge difference on the way they look.

Guest VEGECHAN

kim hee sun looks the same to me.

i know kang eun bi draws her little mole on her nose hahaha which is kinda interesting.

a lot of these celebs probably just got eyelid surgery and lost weight.

that's what i think at least.

Guest snoopi

!!

The first two.. Kim Hee Sun and Son Ye jin Definitely DID NOT Have SURGERY. I know that for a fact and its unfair to assume that because celebs look BETTER now so they've had surgery. :angry: I don't know about the rest Kang eun bi just lost weight; its a bad photo, her face is swollen and she's squinting for goodness sake

If someone posted pics of myself when I was younger and compared them now ppl would probably believe I had surgery on my nose and eyes because my nose is longer, smaller and higher & I have double eyelids now... ! <_<

boob jobs are quite common in korea now ^^ now that more skin is being showed, they are popping the boobies in. It's like double eye lid surgery---- so very common!

Guest swtgreentea

I don't think Hyori got boob job, I think she's all natural but I mean.. she did enter the enterainment business at a young age. So haven't even fully develop in some of those old pictures so yeah. ^_^ I highly doubt she did a boob job.

Archived